Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Have Premiere identify to editor when dynamic linked AE comps in a sequence have offline material in their project file

When there is a dynamic linked After Effects composition in a Premiere sequence, and the composition has offline material in its project file, Premiere will notify the editor that these dynamic linked comps have offline material.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I´ve been experimenting problems, crashes with premiere pro in my iMac Pro recently. I couldn´t work with 14.3 version,I even downgrade...

I´ve been experimenting problems, crashes with premiere pro in my iMac Pro recently. I couldn´t work with 14.3 version,I even downgrade... but my iMac still crashes suddenly when I start to work in premiere

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Premiere keep crashing, even if I restart the software the situation does not change and the writing "color, audio,effects" does not appea

Premiere keep crashing, even if I restart the software the situation does not change and the writing "color, audio,effects" does not appea

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. When adding new a/v tracks to sequence they should default to current track size setting.

Personally, I miss the old track height button from past versions. The collapse is way to small and expand is way to big for general editing. I made a custom preset that is more medium sized. It's just big enough to display thumbnails. The problem, however, is when you add a track it doesn't add it at the current pre set size which makes no sense. Please fix this.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Nepalese Language

Despite offering several fonts capable of supporting Nepalese language, these ARE NOT implemented correctly and Nepalese text CANNOT be written in Adobe Premiere Pro. This is a serious issue of equity for the Nepalese community living abroad.
    It seems that Adobe Premiere Pro already supports Unicode, and the unicode fonts (eg: Mangal, Preeti, Devanagari New Nepali) seem to be active on Premiere Pro already... so I hope this could be a fix within scope of Adobe.

There are UNICODE solutions to this issue that can be implemented immediately.

Details are in two short documents:

https://www.unicode.org/L2/L1999/99235.pdf
    http://ltk.org.np/nepali_unicode.php

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Probleme Favoris Typo Adobe 2020

Les favoris de typographie ne marche plus sous adobe 2020 et les anciens chutier d'effet ne sont pas importer !

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Automatic replacement of the latest version among multiple versions

The ability to automatically load the latest version of footage if there are multiple versions.

It is troublesome to replace every time the version of shot is up. It is serious when there are many numbers. I want you to automatically detect the latest version.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  3rd Party Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. lens distortion curvature animation freeze frame

version 13.1.2 build9

lens distortion curvature animation freeze frame during (start-stop space) or final render file.

I tried png and jpeg files but the result hasn't changed. During animation or in the rendering file the frames are not moving smoothly.

no problem when you manually move the marker in the effect panel frames moving smoothly.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. ability to add a LUT to export presets (also in Media encoder)

If you make/save a new export preset with a LUT in it, it discards the LUT for a new export.
    Please add the LUT in the preset.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Premiere Pro Replace with After Effect Composition Problem

Hi Adobe Team,

I still got this bug in PR 2018 and PR 2019
    When I have an conform or import any sequence files (.dpx or .tif) into Premiere timeline. and then I click "Replace with AfterEffect Composition"
    All any image sequence or video is not shown at all.
    I found this bug since CC2018, I also report this bug in CC2018 last year,
    I've expected this bug should be fix in 2019 but not yet.

I'm not sure this is bug in PR or AE.

anyway, I dont get this bug in CC2017

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Premiere Pro Replace with After Effect Composition Problem

When I have an conform or import any sequence files (.dpx or .tif) into Premiere timeline. and then I click "Replace with AfterEffect Composition"
    All any image sequence or video is not shown at all.
    I found this bug since CC2018, I also report this bug in CC2018 last year,
    I've expected this bug should be fix in 2019 but not yet.

anyway, I dont get this bug in CC2017

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Sequence Only Master Clip Tab and Master Clip Tab Exclusion

Effects on the Master clips tab transform the entire image on all Sequences. Sometimes I need two sequences with different effects on the same clip. Though you can turn off the Master effect when on the other sequence, it would be nice to be able to have it only affects the sequence I need it to from the start.
    Also, "Master Clip effect exemption" would be nice. Sometimes I can't use a color grade in Masters Tab because of exposure changing (one way or the other) so I resort to manually going through each clip. Even adjustment layers, Copy/Paste or…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please allow cooperation with each editing software "migration of sequence data".

Please allow cooperation with each editing software "migration of sequence data".
    I would like to exchange sequences with Avid and EDIUS using AAF or XML. However, at present, its accuracy is too low to use. Finalcut Pro 7 was highly accurate with interaction with other software. While there are many users who are transitioning from Finalcut Pro 7 to Premiere Pro, the fact that this function can not be used is a considerable disadvantage.
    各編集ソフトとの連携「シーケンスデータの移行」ができるようにしてほしい。
    AAF or XMLを使用してAvidやEDIUSとシーケンスをやりとりしたいが、現状ではその精度低すぎて使用できない。FinalcutPro7は他のソフトとやりとりが精度が高かった。FinalcutPro7からPremiereProに移行してくるユーザーが多い中、この機能が稼動できないのはかなりのデメリットになる。

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. When ever we install Adobe premiere we get Tibetan Keyboard Problem. Its not displaying correct.

Tibetan Monlam Keyboard not working properly in all adobe product

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 548 549 550 552 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base