Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. BUG: Mutlicam Source Sequence shows yellow frame while not activating multicam

In the newest version I get a yellow frame around every multicam-source-sequence clip in the viewer while not activating multicam instead of video.
    thereby the video output via blackmagic is distorted. that was not in 14.5.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Editing tools for speech to text captions

Hi, I've been trying out the speech to text and I love it but I can't edit the cpations once generated and I would like to be able to just like with regular open captions. So far the feature itself is awesome and is saving me so much time, thanks!

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Closed Captions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Quick Solo Buttons for Video Tracks

Just like the audio tracks but for video tracks, just like in AE.
    If I have 5 Video tracks and I want to check the V1 layer, it is a waste of time to have to mute the 4 above it. SOLO!!!!
    Unless I have missed something obvious in the interface.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. MogRT should respect start time and freeze frames

Currently, if add edits or freeze frames are added to a MogRT (e.g. for timing or to change properties) and that MogRT is updated (by alt-dragging to replace) ALL the add edits revert to the start of the MogRT.

So everything has to be remade by hand.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Premier Pro needs to be compatible with both NVIDIA Game Drivers & Studio Drivers

It is unfair that Premiere Pro users can only download the NVIDIA "Studio Driver" updates and not the "Game Driver" updates.

I use my PC heavily more for gaming and also Premier Pro for video editing. I updated my "game driver which lead to my Premier Pro freezing then crashing my whole PC every time I used it. I had to uninstall and go back a driver version. The issue was the "game driver" was not compatible with Premier Pro so I can only download the "Studio Driver" updates if I want to use Premier Pro...... this seems SO wrong…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 关于TEXT,文本转录

有幸我刚收到了PR,TEXT功能的内测,经过短暂的尝试,几点建议
    1.转录速度较慢,而且5次尝试,只成功了一次,身在大陆内
    2.自主分段时间不一,很影响后面的字幕编排

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Bug Report

Program freezes upon opening any and all files. I have attempted restarting, uninstalling and reinstalling, same issue. Please fix

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Beta 14.9 media managed projects bug

I just media managed one sequence from within a project - which it did OK but it also copied 2x 13GB proxy files that were not part of that sequence (pretty sure they weren't even part of that project - but they were used in the enclosing Production).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. proxy order

When I create proxies from a folder with multiple videos, they are sent to AME in reverse order, It would be nice if the encoding could be done from first to last instead.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. recorded frame rate

We need the ability to view recorded Frame Rate in the Project files list view. It only shows conformed frame rate which very surprising and problematic for many scenarios. For example when creating proxies through Premiere the proxies don't respect the conformed rates but originally recorded rates and there is no way to tell which is which inside Premiere which is kind of insane.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. mogrt text isn't showing up

I created a mogrt call-out locator pin file in After Effects that is essentially the same as the locator pin call-out template, only in the opposite direction. I exported the mogrt file from After Effects to my local templates folder and went to premiere to use it. But when I put it onto my timeline in premiere, the text doesn't show up. Everything but the text shows up. Why? Where did the text go?

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. mogrt text isn't showing up

I created a mogrt call-out locator pin file in After Effects that is essentially the same as the locator pin call-out template, only in the opposite direction. I exported the mogrt file from After Effects to my local templates folder and went to premiere to use it. But when I put it onto my timeline in premiere, the text doesn't show up. Everything but the text shows up. Why? Where did the text go?

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. mogrt text isn't showing up

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. mogrt text isn't showing up

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. open a project in 5.1 surround

have the option to open a project in 5.1 without using the preference/audio hardware/settings/selection of the surround of the audio card.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Import Adobe Premiere Elements project in Premiere Pro

Please make importing Premiere Elements project in Premiere Pro an available feature for Mac OS user. It only works for Windows user at the moment.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Change capitalization of text with Type Tool

Being able to change text capitalization from "SAMPLE" to "sample" with right click context menu.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Stabilizer must now be rendered to view

Hi again//

When using Warp Stabilizer, I apply the effect to the clip. It analyzes, stabilizes. Then when I hit playback, the picture snaps up into the top left quarter of the frame. Only when I render the clip does it play back normally.

This is fresh to PP2020.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. I am very disappointed with the output of my video. PPro did not save the entire video

I spent many hours on my project, saved it in various formats to insure that at least ONE would work (WMF, mp4, QuickTime, etc.) After trying both the Export option AND the Queue option for rendering, I closed the file and searched for the final output. To my disappointment, the mp4 did not render at all, the WMF rendered in a small screen, and did not capture the entire production (not all frames) in the final product and I don't see a Qtime format anywhere on my computer. THEN, I reopened the project and the first 1/2 of the frames…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base