Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. overlays change

Premiere doesn't remember the last choosen overlays when restarting
    (that bug was there fo a while, then gone, now back ...)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. BUG: tagging audio clip as 'dialogue' turns all un-enabled clips back on

I edited a 10 minute video, switching between the two mics of the presenters. The nature of the video meant there were lots of edits. My workflow was to un-enable the audio clips I did not use.

Once finished, I went to tag the clips as dialogue in order to use the auto ducking, but selecting 'dialogue' switched all my 'off' clips back on again.

Expected result: Marking clips as a particular category should not affect any other properties of the clip.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fix the "Save as" Timeline disappearing bug

Many times, when we save a project and come back to it, the sequence is gone. We have a lot of difficulty getting it back, often needing to contact tech support. We have noticed others have the same issue.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Pr调颜色有你们这样设计ui的么,为什么不跟camera raw一样,显得你们很有创新很傻逼吗

Pr调颜色有你们这样设计ui的么,为什么不跟camera raw一样,显得你们很有创新很傻逼吗

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Immersive Environment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please stop the repositioning of the timeline once adding multiple audio tracks

Once you add multiple audio tracks you get reset to the top. This is extremely frustrating when you are using a lot of audio tracks stacked on top of each other.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Linear Wipe effect does not work in Premiere Pro V12.1.1

When applying the effect Linear Wipe to any footage, graphics or text nothing happens. None of the Linear Wipe controls in the Effects Controls panel have any effect.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Drop Shadow does not work in Premiere Pro V12.1.1

When applying Drop Shadow to any clip or graphics, or text, nothing happens. None of the Drop Shadow controls in the Effects Controls panel have any effect.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. We are struggling to master 6K Stereoscopic VR footage in Premiere. We need simple workflows!

We are shooting stereoscopic 6K Stereoscopic VR footage and trying to edit in Premiere. Using proxies we are able to get the edit completed in offline mode, but when rendering out the master at 6400x6400@30fps, even our fastest Macs, running latest Mac OS X and latest versions of AME and Premiere are not handling the render and taking days to render a 3 minute video. We would love to be part of the beta testing of the new Insta360 Pro plug-in for Premiere.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add Premiere Pro option to Photography Suite

So many cameras with 4k capability, it seems like something that would be very popular at something between the $9.99 and the $39.98 (Photo plus Premiere) price. Hard to triple my subscription cost to add a single app.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Parametric EQ for 5.1 Clips

Allow the use of the Parametric EQ effect on 5.1 clips.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. BUG: multiple clip trimming does not work in the last 2 versions of Premiere

multiple clip trimming does not work in the last 2 versions of Premiere. After trimming, some clips have spaces between them, other clips have what looks like unplayable ends on the clips that are shortened in an un-uniform manner.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Using the newest version of PPro on Mac, there is an error when trying to folders of files. The MP4 files themselves import fine.

We have a folder that contains sub folders of different lens flares. The files themselves are MP4. Using the import command, drag and drop import and using the media browser to import the Parent folder causes an error and only some of the contained files, if any, to be imported. Importing the files themselves (not from a parent folder) works just fine. Seems to be a bug with the 2018 update. 2017 handled folders just fine.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Bug Report - No sound when first loading a sequence - 12.1.0

When I load a sequence no audio will play. To resolve the issue I have to solo and then un-solo a track. I've heard of others have the same issue, thought I'd report it.\

Macbook Pro
    i7
    OS High Sierra

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Stopping playback selects the clip under the timeline marker, making working with in/out markers painful

Since a couple of releases ago, stopping playback has started selecting whatever clip is under the timeline marker. This is incredibly frustrating when working with in/out markers, because if you begin playback, press [I] to set an in, press [O] to set an out, press [space] to stop playback & then [#] to perform a ripper delete of your in/out section... instead the entire clip is ripper deleted because the action of stopping playback now selects the entire clip. Performing ripper deletes on in/out sections is such basic/common functionality that this is incredibly annoying!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Bug report: can't clear in and out point from a sequence

There seems to be a bug somewhere. I can't clear in and out points from a particular sequence. If I clear the in and out point and leave the sequence then reopen it the previous in and out points are back. Premiere also behaves very strangely and often crashes!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Media browser: The ability to go up a level in the file hierarchy

I have been battling with the Media Browser recently, trying to find out how to simply go up a level in the file/folder hierarchy. Unbelievably, it seems that this most essential part of folder navigation is completely absent from Premiere. I honestly thought it must be user error, but, after much searching, this feature is evidently missing. Every other file browser since GUIs were invented has a way to go up a level - why is this fundamental feature missing from Premiere?

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Scrubbing bar refuses to move when importing audio track

The scrubbing bar crashes and refuses to move when I had imported an audio track. This happened when I imported tracks that were .mp3 files. I could still play the sequence, although the scrubbing bar wouldn't move along with the playhead in the viewing window.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Font issues after latest Premiere update

These fonts are not available in tools in Premiere after the lastest update: ITC Avant Garde Gothic 1, 2, Cond, and MM. They do appear in my other programs.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Crash issues in grouped items, mac os

graphics editor full crash when clicking or going anywhere near an existing graphic which is grouped with other items or graphics. This is in Mac os 10.12.6, latest version of Premier pro

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base