Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Lumetri Colors - wheels not centered bug

Bug

The wheels in the Lumetri Color effect are not centered on my machine. Examples include the Tint wheels in the Creative tab, the Hue Saturation Curves wheel in the Curves tab, and the color wheels in the Color Wheels & Match tab. Seems there are other cases out there too, see the following threads already:
    - https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2388563
    - https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2421983

Can you please fix, Adobe?

Thanks. This could be a wider issues with other Adobe products as well from reading around too.

Thanks

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Loss of footage quality / Sharpness

After importing footage in premiere, it looses quality (specially loss of sharpness) and renders with same low quality, There is big noticeable difference in RAW footage and Final output. However if we use same footage in different editing software the difference is minimum.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. miglioramenti interfaccia e audio in timeline

Hi, I would like there to be reference guides on the source panel and program as after effects to be displayed at the user's discretion.
    In the audio part, however, I would like to have a function that automatically puts markers in the highest peaks of the timeline, always at the discretion of the user. Thanks for your attention.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. miglioramenti interfaccia e audio in timeline

Hi, I would like there to be reference guides on the source panel and program as after effects to be displayed at the user's discretion.
    In the audio part, however, I would like to have a function that automatically puts markers in the highest peaks of the timeline, always at the discretion of the user. Thanks for your attention.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. INclude codecs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about including the new codecs in the trial version!! I can not try it due to the fact that all my drone footage can't be used in the trial version. in turn this is the worst editing software made to date. why would I buy it if the trial version doesn't work.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Show markers in Effect Controls

If a clip or a nested sequence has markers on it, or even if there's a marker placed on the timeline, show it inside the Effect Controls window's timeline.
    A good place would be at the top, where the clip name and timecode numbers are shown.
    Also, obviously, make the keyframes snap to the markers.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. FUSION MODES

The Premiere Fusion modes should be as powerful as the After Effects and Photoshop fusion modes.

TKS

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Shortcuts only work when certain window is selected. This didn't use to be the case.

None of my Timeline-focused keyboard shortcuts work any longer unless the focus is on the timeline window. I can't, for example, in the Source window, set an in and out, and use the Go to Next Edit Point or Previous Edit Point shortcut unless I use the mouse to click on the Timeline window.

Conversely, I can't use Insert/Overwrite unless the focus is on the Source window. This didn't used to be the case, and is maddening. It significantly slows my workflow. Strangely, this seems to only be the case most of the time. Sometimes it does work.

Conversely, sometimes…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Premiere 12.1.2 audio fx settings STILL being reset after duplicating sequence

Seems like this was half-fixed in 12.1.2 // Seems like when I duplicate a sequence, my Mulitband Compressor settings retain their values, but my Dynamics AutoGate fx has been reset to its default settings // please please please fix this! I duplicate sequences everyday at my job and the time waste is Very Frustrating. Many thx again, PW

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. loop

Option to loop videos (and to have some control over the transition) rather than having to copy and paste the keyframes to the end of the timeline.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Vous devriez arrêter de coder avec vos pieds ...

Je vous propose d’essayer de coder avec vos mains. Cela vous permettra de mieux appuyer sur le clavier de votre ordinateur et pourquoi pas un jour … (laissez-moi rêver) le menu de Adobe Premiere Pro Fonctionnera correctement.
    Imaginez un menu ou on cliquerait sur effet et paf… on arriverait dans le menu des effets !!!
    On clique sur montage et paf on est dans le montage …
    On exporte son projet et paf … Adobe Premiere a rencontré un problème et doit arrêter… (oui il faut pas trop rêver non plus) … Ah ! (GIF Denis Brogniart) il serait peut…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. FIX THE COLOR TAB CRASH

PP constantly crashes when I click the Color Tab. From the looks of it, this has been reported for MANY YEARS - so why does it still happen?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. GTX TITAN X

Add GTX TITAN X (MAXWELL) TO SUPPORTED CARDS

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  GPUs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 👿Audio drop out after rendering

Guys, I have edited a little 7 minute youtube talking-head video.
    Premiere crashed 5! Times raaandomly as f**k while editing the footage.

AND NOW I CANNOT EVEN EXPORT MY VIDEO BECAUSE MY RENDERED VIDEO GETS RANDOM AUDIO DROP OFFS

I play it back in the premiere timeline it works like a charm (given, there is no random crash)

I export H.264, like I do it every time. I don't know why, but there are random drop offs.

I dont know it is strange. I export the whole video = Audio drop of @

0:30 - 1:04 - 1:37 etc.

I…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. This 4 features may help thousands specific users

Two very key things for my workflow that I think may help thousands of users:

1) Being able to replace multiple selected timeline clips with the contextual menu "Replace With Clip>From Bin". But not only replace every clip on the timeline with only one bin/monitor source but also with a series of sources. For instance the command could be named: "Replace With Clip>From Bin (In alphabetical order)" or something like opening a contextual menu selecting the way to perfom that. It may be good to have a "From Bin (Randomized)" option or a Loop selection.

2) We have the time…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Converting Team Projects to local: keep Ae compositions editable

When you convert a team project to a local one, you lose the ability to edit the Ae composition files you used in the project.

It will make a big difference if you could.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Remember last view state in Media Browser

Let Media Browser remember last view and file sorting state,
    add an option to paste disk or network path from clipboard.
    Also "reveal in media browser" would be nice.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. BUG: Media Encoder does not apply Surround Reverb on Audio Track Mixer.

Not sure the extent of this. Parametric EQ seems to export fine out of AME.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. フォルダー階層をそのままに読み込む方法

Premier Proにフォルダを読み込んだ際に
    読み込み可能ファイルが入っていないフォルダを
    無視して読み込まれる仕様になっています。

<例>
    MEDIA\Private\XDROOT\Clip\Clip0001.MXF
    上記のようなフォルダ階層の場合
    Premierで読み込むとPrivate以降のフォルダが無視されて
    MEDIA(ビン)の中にClip0001.MXFだけが配置されます。
    ※Premierで読込可能なデータがClip0001.MXFしか無い場合

これをフォルダ階層と同様に読み込めるようにしていただきたいです。

MEDIA(ビン)→Private(ビン)→XDROOT(ビン)→Clip(ビン)→Clip0001.MXF

上記のように読み込まれるようにしたいです。

当仕様は時には便利なのですが、混乱を招くこともあるため
    状況に応じて切替が出来るのがベストだと考えております。

PC:Windows 10 Home 64-bit
    メモリ:16GB
    ビデオカード:NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
    VRAM:6GB
    ソフト:Adobe Creative Cloud CC 2018

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. BUG: After muting a track, tracks mute/unmute themselves during playback.

Not sure how to reproduce. I'm seeing this behavior in Premiere 12.1.2. My coworker is still on 12.1.1 and says it's there too.

https://streamable.com/ji45l

Impact is high because this behavior means I can't edit until moving to a timeline that works.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base