Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. When you delete a Clip ... it SHOULD NOT delete from the whole project! That's a dumb move on Premiere's part.

Just let the clip be deleted. But, don't remove it from all the sequences it may be in. Non distructive.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Red frames and clip speed changes after multicam render

I have been having issues after rendering either with GPU or software processing via Media Encoder. Some clips appear at double speed, and sometimes, red frames also appear. To solve it I have had to unistall and reinstall Premiere and Encoder, but after some weeks, the issue starts again. This is on multicam projects. I am using Premiere Pro CC v12.1.2

This issue does not happen when I export directly in Premiere (without Media Encoder) and as a software processed export.

But I need to export via Media Encoder and GPU because it is quicker and also because I can…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. FUSION MODES AND MASK MODES WITH ANIMATION FUNCTIONS

The fusion modes and mask modes could have animation functions into both After Effects and Premiere Pro.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Preroll and Postroll from In point to Out point without playing what's between those two points.

Alright, On my timeline I want to have an idea of what could be a cut. But before cutting it, I would like to have an idea of how this cut could work. The idea is to create an IN point and an OUT point to determine the area we would like to cut. Then by using a special shortcut , it will lunch the playback for exemple 2s BEFORE the IN point, when it reach the IN point , the playhead goes directly to OUT point and stop the playback 2 second after the OUT point.
    So we can…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. BUG: Ever since version 12.1.x, crashes on open unless Nvidia support is disabled in favor of Intel graphics.

This problem has been around since the introduction of 12.1 (12.0.1 worked fine) and has still not been fixed even though it's been many months.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  GPUs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Glitches are being created when moving from one clip to another! Fix this!!!

It is fine when editing but when exporting, random glitches are created in the footage!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Sony F65 Raw Footage not supported in Premiere 12.1.2 (Build 69). It only shows a white screen.

I recently updated Creative Cloud with Premiere 12.1.2. So, when importing any of my Sony F65 raw footage it appears just a white screen. It used to work in the last Premiere v.12.1.1. I hope it will be fixed in 12.1.3.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Duplicating Sequence Resets Compressor Settings in Audio Track Mixer

I just encountered a quirk in Premiere Pro 12.1.2. I had to go back and revise some videos in which I had used a multi band compressor in the mixer on tracks 1 and 2. I duplicated the sequences to save my old versions, and when I opened up the new versions it reset all the settings in the compressor. I typically use the Broadcast preset, and for some reason it just reset back to default, effectively applying no effect at all. On one interview I had boosted the output gain a bit, and it reset the gain back to…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Flatten multicam option when managing project

Media managing sequences containing multicam clips currently consolidates/transcodes the entire source clips, rather than the sections used.

Should be normal practice to only consolidate the sections used, with an option to ‘include all angles in a multicam clip’ but not do the whole clips.

Currently using ‘flatten’ before consolidating but really this is a backwards step.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. f5/55 raw

Since 12.1.2 support for F5/F55 raw video has been broken. All I get with these clips is a white screen. It worked before 12.1.2.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. this software requires alot of improvement im using premiere pro cc 2018 and it has alot of bugs and glitches crash issues

this software has wasted alot of time from me it has numerous amount of bugs glitches and crash issues when ever i save a file the program goes blank and i have to reopen it again this happens every time i try to save a project ,when i try to export a file it warns me with a missing Link file which is not really missing and the file would star exporting without the file which is not missing but its detected that it is missing,the file if exported correctly and another issue come up that the file which has…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Cannot preview/ play real time after upgraded my GPU

My new GPU is GeForce® GTX 1050 OC 3G
    preview cache shows none
    Is Premiere pro not support it?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  GPUs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Fix CinemaDNG Red Channel Problem Sony FS7

I recently filmed a short using the Sony FS7 RAW output to the Odyssey 7Q+ and all the footage leans towards the red channel whether I apply the proper LUT or not Even when viewing the footage without color correction, the red channel is often amplified. I guess DJI RAW had a similar problem.

I've attached a screenshot of the uncorrected footage and the waveform. There isn't any red in this frame, except for maybe my actor's lips, but you can see the red channel stands well above the others.

Is there any way to correct for this?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 项目

有些摄像机拍摄回来的素材都是 0001 0002 如果格式化了内存卡后 再次拍摄 两次的素材命名一样,项目整理到一个文件时候就会替换掉一样名称的视频文件,最好能打包带上工程内的文件夹。

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Rainbow line appears when playing clips on timeline, only when playing though.

When Playing clips on timeline, a rainbow line appears on the edge of the right side of the screen, really annoying please help!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Search drive for files

It would be Really cool if instead of desperately trying to remember what the name of file 0000234DSC.MP4. It would be very nice to have an option when re-linking media that said "Search Drive for files."

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Custom Overlay includes the option to display Frames instead of Timecode

In regards to Custom Overlays, it would be great if we were able to go into the Overlay Settings and toggle to view the source Frames or Feet instead of just being limited to Source Timecode.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Expand the UI brightness options

I just saw the IBC 2018 reveal video from Jason Levine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_61x5aC1o4&t=3925s

and I was intrigued by how nicely black the interface is (caused by Wirecast's livestreaming contrast settings, apparently). It makes everything look much more focused.

The lowest brightness setting in the preferences is still in a pretty bright grey area. Why not black?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 2018 versions of adobe premiere pro will not open on my computer. Error OxcOOOOOO5

Adobe should fix whatever bugs are preventing the 2018 versions of adobe premiere from launching on windows 7 computers.
    Adobe 2017 opens fine.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base