Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Premiere Pro 2019 Save As Not Responding. It just sits there for some reason. Windows 10 64 bit Intel Core I7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz 32.0 GB

Premiere Pro 2019 Save As Not Responding. It just sits there for some reason. Windows 10 64 bit Intel Core I7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz 32.0 GB

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Think more.

Please work on caption.
    When I want to extend my caption duration, 5 times out of 10 I drag the whole layer. Why would you keep that little black bar so small ?? Or maybe I dunno how to extend it...
    Do designers use Premiere ??

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Closed Captions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. transmit

BUG(!): We have now tried the last 3 versions of premiere pro and all of them crashes when enabling mercury transmit. The timeline without the transmit plays like a charm, but when we enable trasmit the timeline wont play anymore, when we hit play or space the playhead wont move and even if we can scrub the timeline there is no image and no sound. The screen for the transmit is just black.

To change it back to a functional timeline again we have to force quit premiere and restart without mercury transmit on.

We have tried reseting settings, updating…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transmit  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. there's a bug with export when i use the proxy file

Premiere 13.1.5 randomly renders from attached proxy files instead of the master files.

i need to turn off the proxy before i export the video

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. My mask anchor is missing

My mask anchor is missing

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  Adobe Immersive Environment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Issues with the newest update

Latest update issues: (1) Playback hangs so long it has tripled work time; (2) Legacy titles won't retain arrangement of tool ribbons--must widen tool ribbon on left, narrow the settings ribbon on right, and please make the Legacy Title Styles menu closeable. (3) Enable defaults for transitions like "page peel" (i.e. peel from top-right or reverse). (4) When duplicating a Legacy Title, a title from a sequence is suddenly highlighted causing user to inadvertently change its name--very dangerous issue! thanks in advance for you help.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. miscommunication with the Blackmagic

the most recent version of Premiere has a miscommunication with the Blackmagic 11.4.1 driver, a blanck timeline shows a still of the last frame instead of black.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  3rd Party Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. The software crashes a lot more on newer versions

On older versions of Premiere pro I was and am able to import any size or quality of video or audio where in the newest three versions I can't import specific videos or audio and I don't whether this is a bug or the app itself

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Bug report

Bug report PremiereP 13.1 Audio is out of sync and sounds funny.
    no other audio drivers listed only MME are listed in hardware.
    tried ver 12 there the sound works fine.
    my conclushion is ver 13 is buggy.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. BUG: Multi Monitor Full Screen Video Broken with Mismatched DPI Monitors.

If you have two separate monitors in Windows 10 with different DPI settings (say one 2.5k monitor with 100% DPI Scaling, and another 4k monitor with 150% DPI Scaling) and attempt to setup a mutli-monitor workspace, full screen video (mecury transmit/or ctrl+~ for full screen on main monitor) won't display properly.

Steps...

1. Have two different DPI settings for multi-monitor on Windows.

2. Move project panel or any workspace panel onto secondary display.

3. Use CTRL+~ to "Toggle full screen" or turn on transmit for secondary display.

4. Video will be over scaled and mis-placed on monitor.

I get that many people don't have…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. BUG: Lumetri curves color-picker crashes Premiere

When using Split-Comparison-View, attempting to use any of Lumetri's curves color-pickers results in Premiere crashing. Strangely, this crash ONLY occurs when using Split-Comparison view, and does not happen when using the default side-by-side view.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. レガシータイトルのパネル表示バグ

レガシータイトルのパネルを開くとプロパティやスタイルのパネルが消えてしまうバグ。
    過去のアップデートで対応したと報告されているが、縦向きの映像に対してはバグが残っている。

また、横向きの映像に対しても、毎回毎回パネルの表示が崩れる。

早急に対応してほしい。

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. ОШИБКА

I have a problem! I cannot select my microphone when recording an audio track. I hope you'll give me a hand.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Why, when I log in to the forums, is one of my default categories "Post Production in Japanese" and how can I remove it?

When I log in to these forums, since you closed the Encore ones I now get a Premiere Pro page instead but with one of my followed items being "Post Production In Japanese". I did not choose this, or SDK or some of the others so who did and how can I remove them please?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  Closed Captions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 13.1 won't open after "serious error" crash

Hey Adobe, you probably don't care and likely won't ever read this but I have had a "serious error" crash now using the latest 13.1 PP on two different machines on two different projects and now my 13.1 iteration doesn't open any project... Had to live chat with an agent two days ago to get it resolved, losing 90minutes of my precious life here on Earth to this issue and now I am about to lose another 90.

Please please please take my money and use it to release stable software in the future and not this buggy ****.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. premier pro 2019 does not play back video

Downloaded Premier Pro 2019 recently. It worked just fine. I did a project and all was well. The next day it wouldn't play back video. I upgraded the drivers. I downloaded the newest update from Adobe. NOTHING works. I cleared the cache, I set the quality of playback to the lowest possible setting. It won't play back. I'm under pressure for time, please help.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Premiere Pro shuts off without warning (13.0.1)

After updating to the newest version (13.0.1) it happens once a while, that Premiere Pro shuts off without warning, error message or anything similar. It happens at any time (like playback), it is NOT connected to any heavy processing. It is very annoying. Maybe it happens when it wants to do auto-save but I am not sure about it (but I am sure, that when it happens my last auto save is very long time ago...)

19 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base