Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  Closed Captions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 13.1 won't open after "serious error" crash

Hey Adobe, you probably don't care and likely won't ever read this but I have had a "serious error" crash now using the latest 13.1 PP on two different machines on two different projects and now my 13.1 iteration doesn't open any project... Had to live chat with an agent two days ago to get it resolved, losing 90minutes of my precious life here on Earth to this issue and now I am about to lose another 90.

Please please please take my money and use it to release stable software in the future and not this buggy ****.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. premier pro 2019 does not play back video

Downloaded Premier Pro 2019 recently. It worked just fine. I did a project and all was well. The next day it wouldn't play back video. I upgraded the drivers. I downloaded the newest update from Adobe. NOTHING works. I cleared the cache, I set the quality of playback to the lowest possible setting. It won't play back. I'm under pressure for time, please help.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Premiere Pro shuts off without warning (13.0.1)

After updating to the newest version (13.0.1) it happens once a while, that Premiere Pro shuts off without warning, error message or anything similar. It happens at any time (like playback), it is NOT connected to any heavy processing. It is very annoying. Maybe it happens when it wants to do auto-save but I am not sure about it (but I am sure, that when it happens my last auto save is very long time ago...)

19 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. freeze crashes with foreground notification object

it seems that last version 13.1.2 has problem with foreground background interactions with other app. when editing grab/drop video on timeline if my mouse come accross a notification box (like windows 10 email... happen all the time) it freeze and crash.
    Premiere is still showin in the taskbar but no way I get get back to it.
    When hiding all other app, premiere finally shows up as if it was somehow the desktop background, but frozen nothing to do except kill process.
    It happens also quite often on importing new videos...
    save and auto save helps but its suuuuper annoying…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. render

Won't render. This is a huge prob.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Timeline time bar disappearing!

Time marks in the sequence panel (directly above timeline) are regularly disappearing! Manual scrub to locate exact times are highly inefficient. Please fix.
    (Version 13.1.2 Build 9)

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Premiere Pro CC 2019

Premiere Pro CC 2019 wont read video clips like 2018 version. What has changed with the system and is there a future update to smooth the the thins up Same video clips run on Da Vinci Resolve smoothly but not the CC 2019.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Your latest update has disabled all audio output.

Your latest update has disabled all audio output. Installing ASIO4ALL did not help either. All sound cards and devices test fine and work with all programs except Adobe. Even ASIO4ALL activates the output - I can hear the his.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. we need debit card payment method in india. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

A lot of students and low salaried people cannot have access to credit cards. So it would really be very wise for you if you could give debit card payment option in india. It would really help a lot of people. Please consider this. Thank you.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. my Abo

my testversion is not ending but i can`t use Premiere

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  3rd Party Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Search doesn't work at all

The search bar on Esential Graphics is unsuable wtf, are you guys smoking weed there or what? we are paying for this.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. So Many Problems with 12.1.1

I haven't had this many issues with Premiere since CS6. This update is simply awful and needs fixing fast!

1. The font issue. Invalid fonts? Should have been fixed with the first complaints months ago.

2. Rendering stalls out and you need to force quit. Re-open and render again - no problem. This shouldn't happen.

3. When opening sequences, sometimes the track are all muted (even though the mute button isn't on). The only fix for this is to solo a track and then un-solo it and it works. But if you open a sequence and export it while tracks are invisibly muted,…

40 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Why the **** do I have to confirm my cloud account every 10min?

DISABLE IT!
    I hope this cloud system will be the end of Adobe and somebody will come up with something better.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Bug detected

In video effects for a PNG image with transparency, applying non-uniform scaling to the still causes Premiere to crash consistently.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Premiere crashes when creating or opening a new project

Just installed premiere pro on windows 10, cannot create a new project or open an existing, the app just stops responding and crashes after a while, (even when creating a new project from scratch).
    Im not being able to use this application at all.

I tried removing the cache files and restarting the app holding alt+shift, which didnt solve the problem

Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019

Intel i7-4790K
    16GB RAM
    windows 10 Pro x64
    Nvidia GTX 660

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Push an update to fix some bugs

I've uninstalled and re-installed several times, but I can't get Premiere to function properly. I can't get me time-tracker to display in the timeline, I can't zoom the timeline in or out, it's strangely slow, and it's unusable in its current state.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Continously crashing on brand new Imac 2019

Maxed out regular Imac 2019 on Mojave. PPro will crash in any number of situations:

1. scrolling fast through timeline

2. clicking and dragging

3. while Media Encoder is running.

4. and just today: simply watching my show!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. MORE FORMATS

For example .ogg, .webm or .mkv

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I’m closing this request and marking it Not Actionable. I am doing this specifically because we have requests for all of these formats individually and, as they are not a single codec we can add collectively, it makes sense to track each request on it’s own. I would suggest you add your vote to the individual requests for each codec.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base