Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Premiere 2020 14.0 Crashes When i Drag H.264 Videos from OBS into the timeline

My Premiere since version 13.1.5 crashes everytime i'm importing an OBS recorder video into the timeline. I have a 2080Ti and a Ryzer 1800x 32Gb Ram
    Before this update never had this problem!

I can't edit anymore my gameplay footage in this version and made me go back to premiere 2018 which is really more stable but has some weird bugs aswell.

In the image u can see that is stuck like this for ever!

Here some info of the video file that can maybe help you track the problem

Complete name : E:\Video\OBS\2019-11-07 17-32-25.mp4
    Format : MPEG-4
    Format profile…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Addition of Photoshop's "Radial Blur" to Premiere Pro.

I have seen in Adobe forums that this was something the community has been wanting for some time now, including myself. I made this feedback request to see if we all still want that or not.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Light Mode UI

We are gauging interest to see if our users' aesthetic needs are being met!
    Is the current color scheme of the interface sleek and professional or do you wish it was lighter? Is it easy on your eyes during tedious edit sessions? Most importantly, do you wish it came in pink?

Here's a link for more details on current interface customizability: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/workspaces.html#brighten_or_darken_the_interface

Let us know what you think in the comments!

23 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Composite Preview During Trim switch doesn't work in 2020

Composite Preview During Trim switch doesn't work in 2020
    if you disable it in the timeline wrench, it still does it. Premiere has never been fluid with this unlike avid's trim mode, I always switch it to off despite having a powerful system, but it shows the 2 screens and freezes up the app for 10 secs for every cut. the larger the project, the more it slows down per trim.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Lumetri Color luts randomly make footage washed out (Non-Log Footage)

This has happened for several releases. When you apply Lumetri Color and add Luts (Even if the lut was created by Premiere Pro), it will sometimes randomly wash the footage out. For example; if you add a vignette using the last option in Lumetri Color, it will wash the footage out so that it looks like it was shot in Log.

The footage also washes out when doing other things like adding an adjustment layer above the footage and applying certain 3rd party plugins like Denoiser. The bottom footage layer will have Lumetri applied, and the above adjustment layer will…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Option: Estimated File Size available for ProRes file while export.

Please make an option "Estimated File Size" available for ProRes file while export.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Making better use of the Hardware, GPU for Playback and Debayering and using mutiple cores.

- Use the Power of GPU for better Playback Performance
    - In General I noticed a much greater Performance with FCPX and Resolve. I would LOVE to see the Performance in Premiere.
    - iMac Pro Hardware support aswell as MacBooks and all common used editing machines.
    Note: I cant get full Resolution 4K Playback with an iMac Pro (in ProRes or C200 RAW as well as some 4K h.265 from a consumer camera files)

379 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

As Wes noted, we are looking at many areas for optimization and have made strides in the last few releases already.

We recognize there are still many areas to improve performance and we are investing in appropriate areas.

Threads that are catch-alls are often non-actionable. Please keep giving us specific feedback on what workflows are slow for you.

Technical solutions may not always be as obvious as some people may be suggesting as the application architecture is often very different than people’s conception.

Short answer. Yes, we want to and will make it faster.

9. Collect files in a bin

Collect files option for bins.

I have all my SFX on a different drive and it would be so nice to be able to drag and drop them into the project.
    Then when I turn over to sound I can just right click my
    SFX bin in the project - Collect files - Browse to the custom destination and transfer them over.

It would save so much time.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Evenly Distribute Clips within Timeline

If I need to spread out a large number of clips in the timeline, I would like the software to evenly distribute automatically. Like in Photoshop or Illustrator, Premiere might include the option to evenly distribute multiple clips within the timeline. It's a very manual process as it stands.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Playback issues with latest updates of everything

When updates are proposed, I usually perform them. I recently updated to the latest versions of CC as well as the latest version of Mac OS (10.14.6).
    I am now finding that playback on any type of material has become stuttering. I tried cleaning cache and things like that, but the problem stays.
    Does anyone experience similar effects?
    I have a Mac Book Pro from early 2015 with Intel Core i7, 2.5 GHz, 16 Gb RAM and a graphical card Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB.
    Thanks for any feedback!

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Fix workspace bugs

I can't use Workspaces right now as they don't seem to remember which monitor is being used for which window set in place for the workspace. I'll save a workspace with my main window and timeline on monitor 1 and when I reload the project the next day, the window has shifted to monitor 2 with the other windows on top of it. I also often get a blank window when loading a previously saved workspace. The saved workspace now seems completely useless and I have to start from scratch with creating my workspace. Workspaces are unusable for me right…

67 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Export timeline but as individual clips

It would be great to export a full timeline from Premier but instead of one video, each video clip on the timeline is exported individually. This is an option in DaVinci Resolve and I've found it to be really useful. Having to do it manually can definitely be a pain.

208 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

56 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Make the Essential Graphics interface options flexible & robust

make the Essential Graphics browser flexible: sorting, icon or text, import .mogrt folders, mort folder organizing on the desktop will appea

239 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

123 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Under Review  ·  bronwynlewis responded

Thanks for your input on how to improve the browser and the details on how you are organizing your Motion Graphics templates.

15. BUG FIX -" Run Script Error Expected: )"

"Run Script Error Expected: )" when starting Premiere Pro CC 2019 an error pops up, "Run Time Script Error - Expected" which has not happened before in 8 years of Premiere usage.
    The error Message locks up every Premier welcome window and only clears after pressing "OK" an unholy and unacceptable number of times. The number of times required to press "OK" seems to increase exponentially after every time there is an add/ save/design/redesign a workspace. Removing and restoring preferences and settings SHOULD NOT BE THE FIX TO THIS.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Exporting Using Markers

I often work on sequences that have multiple sections of video that need to be exported individually. It would be incredibly useful to export or even batch export using my marker points that already exist rather than having to go through and mark in and out points one at a time.

The file I have attached shows a project I'm currently working on. This project has multiple courses. Each sequence contains a different course and each marker needs to be exported as separate videos.

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Warp stabilizer presets do not automatically analyze

If you select multiple clips and apply the default warp stabilizer to them, they will automatically start analyzing which is great.
    However, to save time I created a Warp Stabilizer Preset to stabilize at 5% (Instead of the default 50%) so I wouldn't have to go through and adjust all the stabilized clips to 5% manually.

But now I find out that the Warp Stabilizer Preset does not analyze automatically when applied to multiple clips, so I have to go through and click analyze on each one which takes ages!

Can we please make it so that the Warp Stabilizer…

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Hotfolder Premiere Pro

Hotfodlers would be a very nice and even heavy requested feature in Premiere Pro. It would be so time saving when you have an editing preset with all your folder and footage already in the project and when you have new footage just put it in the file destination in a selected folder and it will auto appear in Premiere Pro.
    So you don't have to organize the clips in the folders as well in Premiere Pro.
    Pls ad these hotfolders!

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Hello, New Sigma FP camera is launched and it records in Cinema DNG Format, it would be nice if we can import these files and edit it native

Hello, New Sigma FP camera is launched and it records in Cinema DNG Format, it would be nice if we can import these files and edit it natively, as these cameras are designed for independent filmmakers , the whole idea is to get a project done with lil resources and less heads involved. would really want u to consider and get these files be able to import and edit natively.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Decode (608/708-A/53/DTVCC Transport) Closed Captions

Most Professional Broadcasters in North America are using this CC format and have been embedding it in MXF files.

Premiere is the only program I have found that doesn't decode this type of CC

I have attached a picture from MediaInfo showing that the CC is present on the file.

I also attached another picture from VLC (freeware) that also shows the CC is present.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Closed Captions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base