Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. White blocky issue with Lumetri on CUDA/GPU

The issue shows up if I change any setting in Curves, Color Wheels, HSl Secondary, or Vignette.

Build: After Effects Version 17.0.6 (Build 35)

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz
    RAM: 65468MB

GPU Vendor: NVIDIA Corporation
    GPU: GeForce GTX 980 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
    GPU Driver: 27.21.14.5012
    GPU RAM: 6144MB
    GPU Code: 0

CL0: GeForce GTX 980 Ti (100.0%) (GL Interop)

Fast Draft: Available
    Texture Memory: 2438.00 MB
    OpenGL
    Vendor: NVIDIA Corporation
    Device: GeForce GTX 980 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
    Version: 2.1.2 NVIDIA 450.12
    Total Memory: 5.95 GB
    Shader Model: 4.0 or later

7 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. BUG: Premiere Pro 14.2 freezes when attempting to export media

Whenever I attempt to export Media from the timeline in 14.2 (either by Menu or ctrl+M), Premiere Pro immediately freezes.

When rolling back to Premiere Pro 14.1, the timeline can be exported to media without issue.

The same freeze also occurs when attempting to render the media through Adobe Media Encoder 14.2, whereas AME freezes too.
    Rendering through AME 14.1 works fine.

My Machine:
    Windows 10 Pro 1909
    Intel Core i7-8550U @ 1.80 GHz
    32 GB RAM
    Nvidia Geforce MX150, driver version 445.87

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Change back the icons the new icons are so ugly

The new Premiere pro is so ugly, you should change them back, a huge company like this brings a new update and many of the new icons have the same colors, and its just text in a rectangle, instead of more detail like before, its a shame and it literally hurts my eyes looking at them.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Audio output settings

To NOT have to change audio output if I take off/put on headphones! Minor inconvenience yes, but why?

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Essential graphic disappears

I use Premiere Pro 2020.
    After adding an essential graphic and change color and text, "Graphic" works. However, when I reoppen the project it completely disappears...
    Same problem with captions also: caption completely disappears and I cannot bring it back... HUGE PROBLEM. The project I worked for days turned into garbage.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please put track locks on audio track mixer

I run with plug-ins for dynamics & loudness radar on the master track. I like to keep this track locked so I don’t inadvertently adjust the master level (I never want to adjust that).

Only place I see to lock/unlock is the timeline, but if I want to see the plug-in panels I have to dance between timeline to lock/unlock and the audio track mixer to view.

Be very useful if the lock could be on the track mixer too

Would also be useful to be able to hide the submix & master tracks in the timeline.

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Input window for transition duration when applying a transition effect

When you set a transition effect you then have to doubleclick it to enter the duration you want to have. This is very time consuming and one extra step you wouldn’t need if the duration window just automatically popped upon setting the transition.

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Make the Captions checkbox on export automatically turned on if there are Captions in the video

Okay, so your like me and you just finished a long days edit with captions and you're about to export a large file, you know it's going to take hours to export. After all that time, you review the export and low-and-behold, no captions. YOU FORGOT TO PRESS THE TURN ON CAPTIONS BUTTON EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE CAPTIONS IN THE VIDEO! Adobe, if there are captions in the timeline being exported, the captions option in the export settings should be automatically checked. I can see why it is uncheck by default as to help the editor decide what kind of…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Closed Captions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Trackpad scrolling and zooming within the effects controlls keyframes

Please add intuitive horizontal scrolling and zooming with Mac Trackpad in the Keyframe-Editor within the Effects controlls. Thanks

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. New Bug since the latest Update (August 2020)

When you try to do a Time-Remapping manipulation on a Clip, the Automation Line is visible (Middle of the Clip) like always but you can't grab it anymore. When you try doe move the Line Up and Down you have to move a invisible Line above the true one. The invisible line is in the Same high as the Audio Gain Manipulation Line.(At the Top of the Clip)

Not a huge Bug, but its anoying for the Workflow in Primere.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow for a perfect circle to able to be made in Essential Graphics shapes

Seriously. Why can't I create a perfect circle? Can only make an ellipse shape in Essential Graphics and stretch it out to something that looks like a circle, but with no shift controls to conform it to perfect dimensions.
    Same with square.
    Fix this

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Access the different trim-styles via shortcut

At the moment you have to enter the trimming-mode and then toggle thrught the different trimming options via ctrl+t. Can you implement a shortcut for the other modes so you don’t have to press ctrl+t multiple times to get to the one you want to work with

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. BUG: Timeline dragging does not show a wireframe of clip position

See attached video. In one of my projects, performance in general is particularly bad (4k media mixed with mp4's in timeline I believe is the problem). But when you select clips and try to move them around in the timeline, the clips remain where they were shown. The clips are being moved, but you can't see them. Definitely a bug.

58 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

38 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. BUG legacy title

Legacy title Bug on new update Premire Pro CC 2020. Please FIX This!

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Option to change marker color

Can you please add an option to change your marker colors to whatever color you want? For example in Avid MC I can make "M" on my keyboard a hot key for a bright yellow marker and then also make "N" on my keyboard a hot key for a bright red marker. It's really hard to see that "green-ish" marker on video/audio clips especially because there is no transparent color option for the audio clips.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Markers Apply Slower and Slower the More Markers are Applied

I use the markers panel extensively and I'm noticing recently that as I place more markers, it takes more and more time for the marker window to pop up. I'm half way done typing my marker text before it pops up. The clips I work with are LONG so this delay gets unbearably long. Not sure if this is new with the latest version or if I'm just noticing it now, but I JUST upgraded my CPU to Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8GHz, partially to mitigate this issue, running on an SSD using Windows 10, so it's not a hardware issue.…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. fix closed captions

It's 12:01AM and I would have been finished with my edit hours ago if it were not for the numerous bugs related to closed captions. I'll just list one here: edits in the captions are not reflected in the program monitor. I can create a new caption or change the timing of a caption, and it will not be shown when I play the video. I can delete words and the captions will not re-center themselves (okay, that's a separate bug, but worth mentioning here too). And sometimes the formatting is just completely wrong. The spacing will be too tight…

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Closed Captions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Autosave reset if i save manually

Can we have it that, if i save the project the autosave function then resets its timer.

eg, Autosave is set to 10 mins. I happen to manually save the project at the 9 minute mark of this autosave countdown. Instead of it then interrupting my workflow by saving again in 1 minute. Autosave then resets back to 10 minutes and begins its countdown again.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Default Essential Sound Tab to EDIT

I understand the desire to promote the new stock music. but 99% of the time I go to Essential Sound it's to...WORK ON THE SOUND.

Please make the edit tab default, not the browse for STOCK tab.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base