Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Colour correcting master clip of nested sequence, corrects nested clip at timecode.

If you have nested a clip in order to use something like Warp Stabiliser, having to open up the nest, and then apply your correction is slow and painful.

It would be amazing to be able to stay in your master sequence, and when you apply a master correction to the nest, this correction automatically dives down to the actual clip within the nest, and applies the correction to its master without the user having to manually open the nest and work within it.

The user can work in the main sequence as though they are working on a regular…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Merge mutliple files in project window

Would be helpful to be able to select multiple video and audio clips in the project window and have a process to merge them into multiple synced clips

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Razor tool snap option

I've recently moved to Premiere Pro from FCPX (and have been non-linear editing since the mid 1990's starting on Avid)

It seems that Premiere's razor blade cutting tool DOESN'T SNAP to the playhead, and that there's no simple 'shift key' option for this. This is astonishing. - We are editing with frame accuracy, so why would I ever want to cut just 'somewhere near' the frame I'm seeing in the monitor? I ALWAYS want it to be exactly on that frame, and can't think of when I would ever want the cut to be somewhere randomly near that edit point.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. an easy sync of audio and video rushes

A simple Pluraleyes style audio/video sync. I don't like having to fudge it using multicam.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add a third LUT slot in Lumetri

There should be a second Input LUT slot at the end of the basic panel. That way, we could choose to prepare the shot BEFORE it hits the LUT and still keep the Creative LUT slot open for creative purposes.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Proxies from subclips sent from Prelude

When Create Proxies on Ingest is selected this should also apply to media sent from Prelude. When I'm marking up 4k and 6k footage in Prelude (the unsung hero of Creative Cloud!) I like to send them to Premiere as I finish a card or a camera set-up. Sure would be nice if the conversion to proxies could start when I do that so the media would be that much more ready when I get into the edit.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. MME Device Error

Recently, I went to plug my Turtle Beach Pro Headset with Premiere and I received a message for an MME Device Error. I looked up the problem using Google. Based on the recommendation I set the input to "no input." This did clear out the fault error, but it made the program completely useless at the moment. If I cannot use my headset to input the voiceover on the video I want to produce then there is no point in using the software. Now, the problem has expanded to every device and it only affects the input side. When I…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Command + Double click no longer opens multi-camera source seq's in timeline

While in the project bin, Command + double-click no longer opens multi-camera source sequences in the timeline. Using right mouse click then selecting 'open in timeline' works as well as creating a keyboard shortcut.
    They also open fine when you use command + double-click from within another timeline. The issue is just from within the project bin.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Stabilize Premiere Pro Please

Every time I create a multi camera sequence within a project, every time I save it the whole screen goes blank. Everything disappears. While the project is saved the screen is completely blank. Not a very stable UI IMHO. Also, PP has inherent difficulty in importing the "simplest" of clips. I created and edited a MC sequence. Rendered it out and when I tried to import it only the audio came through. I did find a fix but come on STABILITY PLEASE

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. When deleting workspaces they do not go away

I was trying to delete the learning workspace and it deletes but comes right back after I open the project again. It doesn't keep the workspaces in the order I put them in

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 请更新支持VFR录屏模式

请更新支持VFR录屏模式

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Separate label categories and colors for stills vs graphics

Currently, with label colors, the default for stills also applies to titles (and any changes I make also apply to both). It would be nice to have these separated out so I don't have to do this manually. Right now I am working on a project composed entirely of stills and titles, so this is quite important for keeping things clear.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Frutiger font does not work on the latest version of Premiere Pro

Despite the fixes, I seem to be having issues with only one font in my system, Frutiger (and all of it's font family) - which is the only font I am permitted to use within my organisation for branding.

How do I go about getting Frutiger to work with Premiere Pro AND After Effects (as I almost always utilise Dynamic Link between the two pieces of software).

Thank you

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Return the Quicktime with H.264 render option on Windows

In the past versions I was able to render Quicktime with H.264 on Windows, but not now... too many clients ask for this and now I have a big problem on my hands.
    Just search online on this subject and I'll find that it is a problem for lots of people.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. source patching button broken?

Copy&Pasting clips around the timeline seems broken. The C&P ignores the original clip's track and position- fine... and C&P does use the play stylus- ok... but setting the source patch buttons seem to do nothing. I can only seem to C&P onto track 1.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. System crash when working with Morph Cuts in an XAVC-L Timeline

I am working with Sony XAVC-L Codec. In various timelines I get a complet system freeze when my playhead scrubs over unrendered Morph Cuts (also Lumetri Effect on the clip but nothing else). I have to restart the whole system. I am working on a new iMac Pro, 64GB, Radeon Pro Vega 64 16368 MB. All Software is on the newest Version.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow consolidation of projects to a single folder location without duplicating any media which already exists at the destination

If media is spread across several folders, allow the 'Collect and copy' function to intelligently consolidate media to a chosen destination folder, without duplicating any media that already exists at the destination.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Give the option of having audio keyframes automatically turned on/off

I hate that in the effects control tab that the keyframe stopwatch defaults to being on for audio levels. There's no reason to have that default to being turned on - if I want to add keyframes and know what I'm doing with them, I know how to go and turn them on. At least give me the option of what the default setting should be.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base