Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Replace with after effects composition

When sending a video clip to After Effects, AE does not show the video clip in the composition, the video clip is not sent from Premiere to AE.

Works fine using Premiere Pro CC2018 12 to AE 15, but since upgrading to 12.1 this no longer works.

Windows 10 Pro
    i7 4Ghz processor
    32GB ram
    NVIDIA 980ti latest drivers
    10TB SATA raid
    50GB SD Sata scratch

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Media Labels with both Master / Local control

In the same manor you can apply an effect to the master instance of a clip or apply it to an individual clip on the timeline, I would like to have the option to change the label color on a piece of media and have the option of pushing that change to all instances of that media present in all sequences within the project.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Provide feedback without having to open web browser

Please allow users providing feedback with sending them in in-app panels, rather than opening an external browser.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Launch page crash

I can't launch Premiere Pro CC 2018, when I click on Premiere Pro in Creative Cloud application, the "Begin" page is opened but all button are off, i can't launch a new project or load a project, i can't do anything, and premiere pro isn't in back, so if i close this popup "Begin" this close Premiere Pro. What the point with that ? I can't work anymore because your product is unstable...

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Custom Workspaces and Encoding Settings Disappear with an Update

Every time a major update occurs to the Adobe Priemere the custom workspaces (that I've designed that help me and my team of editors get work done efficiently) and our standard Media Encoding presets (on both Priemere and the Media Encoder Queue app) just disappear. I find myself repairing, and creating new presets every few months.

Generally, I wouldn't care so much, but it's starting to affect project consistency. Media is getting encoded at the wrong settings causing playback and shipping issues.

Please advise

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Are you 'Update ready'? Be sure before you click!

In future it would be a really polite thing to advise owners when we get our monthly billing subscription notification what updates are available and more importantly whether the hardware/operating system configuration/history can support the update.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. File Import organization in thumbnail view

In thumbnail view sometime the media is not organize, there must be some option to do it.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Duplicate shared project

When a project is imported as a Shared Project in a Master Project, duplicating the shared one will also make a duplicated project file with the same name in the Master Project.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Blend modes come across dynamic linked AE comp

It would be great if you have a comp in AE that has for example 2 layers, one with Add blend mode, and one without, that when you brought it into Premiere you could tell it to apply the blending modes to the layers.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Adobe Immersive Unable to Launch

After the most recent update to Build 186, I am unable to launch Adobe's Immersive Environment to my Oculus Rift.

I receive the message, "-waitformonitor". I've tried reinstalling Pr and Oculus. No luck.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Immersive Environment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. .kys file

Make it easier to import a .kys file into Preferences. Right now it has to be in a specific folder in order for Premiere to "see" it. Having an option to import a .kys file would improve the experience, if Premiere loses track of the file (happens sometimes when the work environment has to be changed).

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. My laptop freeze completely at random moments while using it.

My laptop, a Dell Latitude 5580 running Windows 10 and all the latest updates, including video display drivers, freezes repeatedly while using Adobe Premiere. It is only unstable while using Premiere. This happens at random moments, sometimes while doing havy rendering, but sometimes also while organizing clips in bins or something simple like that. The laptop freezes completely. The only thing you can do, is turn it off by holding down the power button.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Perform an Insert Edit while using Hover Scrub without selecting the clip first.

When I'm browsing my clips, it would be AWESOME and fast if could could immediately insert a clip into the timeline without selecting it first. In hover scrub, I can easily set my in and out points, but I believe I need to click and highlight the clip first before performing an insert operation (,)

It seems that if I am able to select in and out points in a clip without selecting it, I could be able to also insert the clip.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Proxie

I'm a DIT who creates synced dailies. It would be great if there was an option when attaching Proxies to the native media that allows linking of media with a different number of audio tracks!

Thanks,
    Matt

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Bug with new Title Tool. Old titler (Ctrl+t) works fine. Can't change font on-the-fly, by pressing "Up" and "Down" keys.

When you press the up and down arrow keys to change fonts in the Font Family menu, the Character panel displays the preview of the current font. Fixed for AE CC2018. Thank You! But in the premiere the problem still remained.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Essential graphics to have input source

So that you could feed in the source (track or clip on the timeline) and use it as a plugin for that source.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 12.1 Open in timeline / Open in Source has changed?

Now when I Command-dbl click a sequence, it does nothing. It is supposed to load it into the source monitor. And the opposite is happening with multicam clips, Cmd-dbl click should open in timeline, but nothing happens. Only work around is to right click and select open in timeline or open in source. I don't want to map to keyboard after all this time.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Support for Filmic Pro clips (audio set to PCM/AIFF)

When recording videos with Filmic Pro with the audio setting of PCM/AIFF, Premiere does not recognise the audio of the videos.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Bug when adjusting audio channels of merged clips causes Premiere crash.

This has occured on PC, iMac, Macbook for several classmates as well.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base