Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 3 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Currently selected track highlighted in "info" panel based on clip selection

Problem:
    When working with many video tracks, it's very useful to have them scaled vertically as small as possible. This makes seeing the track names impossible because either they are not displayed or, if they are, the names are too small to be read. This makes getting lost in a vertically large edit very easy.

Suggestion:
    Selected clip's track name and information is highlighted in the "Info" panel.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Updated to 12.1.1 and having huge problems.

Updated to 12.1.1 and having huge problems. Sequence plays back audio but no video after about 30 sec into the sequence. All my clips are offline and wont import (or will only import audio). Nightmare.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Fix Error interactions between wave warp and vr effects.

Fix Error interactions between wave warp and vr effects.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  GPUs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Speech bubble timeline notes.

Speech bubble style notes that can be stuck onto a timeline, as a guide if the editor needs to hand over a job or if a client is viewing without the editor present. Big obvious guides, Eg. 'This bit still needs GVs.'

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Allow placing a sequence from another project as a link

We can now place links to other Premiere projects as well as links to After Effects compositions. What is really missing is the ability to do the same for Premiere sequences. This is not the same as importing a sequence since that merges the other project with the current project and the sequence won't update if the external project is changed.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. bug report

Dear Adobe,

I've been using PP and AE for over 5 years now and the last months, actually from the beginning of the year with the new updates, I've had had major issues. As my clients are very demanding and I'm using these programs a lot on location with very tight deadlines, I can not stress more that you need to be sure that the updates are good with as minimal bugs as possible. I know I ask a lot from not only from Adobe but also from the program as I use it over 12h a day on location.…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. The Audio is cutting out almost as if it has been temporarily muted.

When editing audio the feed although showing audio in certain spots will show audio when playing back it will not play the audio. If I back up in the sample and replay the problem piece it will play just fine. This is happening every 10-30 seconds at random and will happen sometimes in certain portions of the sample and other times in other places.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 12.1.1 Audio Bugs

I mix audio by applying compression/eq to either an entire track or a submix. Lately, two things are happening. One is that the audio will randomly not play at all until I solo and unsolo a track. Not a big deal. What is a big deal is that almost every time these last few days, when I open a project, my compression (multiband compressor with Broadcast preset) is not taking effect either in playback or export. I have to go into the effect, change it to another preset, and then back to my original one in order for it to…

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. MME no sound in my adobe2018 .....how to fix mme device internal error?

MME no sound in my adobe2018 .....how to fix mme device internal error?

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Make it easy to spot layers that are hidden in the timeline

When a layer is locked, that layer is hashed in the timeline. However, when a layer is hidden, other than the cross through the eye icon, there is no such visual feedback on the timeline itself. Would be very handy if hidden layers could be more easily identified possibly by dimming them across the timeline.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Implementing the "old" text-tool/expanding the text-tool

Please consider implementing the older, extensive text-tool into the new regular text tool, so that it can be operated/activated with shortcuts.
    The old Tool was quite usable, with ist ability to save presets and work on the text with Colors, textures etc. It has a lot of room to Play around in. Sometimes it even eliminated the Need to Change to AE. Still, both worked nicely together.
    Though it still can be accessed, it is now hidden somewhere in the menus. If it could be actrivated with a shortcut, it would make the workflow much faster and untuitive.
    Thanks for…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Collapse | Reveal Sync Audio Tracks

Premiere Pro desperately needs a way to collapse and reveal location audio tracks similar to FCPx. This will serve two very important functions:

1) Keeps the timeline tidy and clean when you have 5-12 location audio tracks. If you can collapse or nest these tracks and reveal as needed...aka FCPx there is less to keep track of on a busy timeline and you can navigate and edit much easier.

2) It will be a much easier method to select which mics / tracks you need to enable on a clip by clip basis.

Right now it is some cumbersome and…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. BUG: my timeline wont save when i hit "save as", please help i don't want to have to start from scratch every time i close my computer

my timeline wont save when i hit "save as", please help i don't want to have to start from scratch every time i close my computer

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. In addition to Label colors, can we get a Label "gradient" for broadcast versioning?

Previously, Adobe have made changes that were hostile to broadcast environments where versioning is required (changing the function of "enter" to become "all stop"?!)

To make lives (or at least mine) easier, I humbly request the following:

When versioning out multiples of a master, each audio cut is unique. If I could select all the audio cuts and choose "label-->gradient series", this would allowing me to choose two colours and then Premiere would label each item selected--in order--with the colors between those two colours selected.
    This would make versioning more efficient and less prone to error.

Glancing at a timeline…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I'm having a problem where sound on a sequence is randomly going off.

Audio is randomly turning off in a sequence. I'm working in a sequence and all audio tracks go silent. Audio comes back on if I pick one track, put it in solo mode by clicking the S for the track, then turn off solo mode. Then audio works from all tracks again.

No track is in solo mode when this starts.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Rendering speed change w optical flow freezes computer

When rendering a Clío with an “optical flow” speed change, my entire computer freezes. Not just the application; I have to do a hard reboot.

This happens when my render engine is set to Metal, but not OpenCL. This happens consistently, with various clips. This happens with Premiere 12.1.1 (build 10).

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Switch audio in multicam

I just started learning Adobe Premiere and found out from Adobe you can't switch audio in multicam. For example, I have two cameras, two channels of audio on each camera. I want to be able to switch audio independent of the video. Like you can in ever other software.

What in the world?! This is absolutely shocking you can't switch audio in the multicam flow! That's the craziest most ridiculous silliest thing I've ever heard.

How can Premier call itself "Pro" if it doesn't have the simple ability to choose your audio in multicam independent of the video?!

It's back…

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. In a multi-camera sequence, one "camera" can turn all black

So basically one of the layers inside the multi-camera sequence just becomes black for some reason and stays that way unless you move the layer around. I've made a video showing this error here:
    https://youtu.be/vnK-PtWIYqY

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base