Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fix bug in 2018.1 queuing to Media Encoder

every time I try to queue a sequence to export in media encoder, Premiere crashes after showing an error

5 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Cannot open merged media in timeline and COMMAND+DOUBLE CLICK no longer opens in timeline

Merged media can no longer be opened in timeline and command+double clicking on a piece of media in the library no longer opens it in the timeline regardless of whether this is possible using a keyboard shortcut or right-click selection. Please Advise! really need this feature asap.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please support for Mac! I represent a professional market that uses Livestream for our clients and we use the recording (motion jpeg - .avi)

Please support for Mac! I represent a professional market that uses Livestream for our clients and we use the recording (motion jpeg - .avi) to produced edited pieces above and beyond the stream for our clients. The .mp4s it produces are not viable as source material as they are limited to the stream settings and are overly compressed.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Check for stereo channel inversion before render

Had a weird thing happen - uploaded a video to YouTube and got a ton of complaints that the voice sounded bad -- but sounded fine at the computer. Narrowed it down to iOS without headphones only, then iPads specifically. A lot of digging and found several posts in Premiere Pro forums about the same issue.; Apparently, when recording with certain mics to devices, if a mono mic is recorded as stereo, the mix is sometimes duplicated but inverted audio, so it sounds fine with stereo speakers but results in karaoke like sound on mono speaker devices.

Would be awesome…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Smart Clipboard

Paste the desired copied element (FXS, transitions, clips). If you paste without any clip selected in the timeline, paste the copied clip. If the clip is selected, Paste Effect. If an edge of a clip was selected, paste the transition.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. H264 video playback is green with OpenCL

When I use Mercury Playback Engine with OpenCL, H264 video playback is green. The Lumetri graph is affected as well. However, when I disable OpenCL and use only Mercury Playback Engine, video playback is alright.
    Such thing does not happen to an HVC1 cideo.
    My CPU is i7-7700k and my GPU is Intel Graphics HD 630.
    Please solve this problem, since OpenCL helps render efficiently. :)

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Lumetri Panel Mask inputs for each section

several masks would benefit for each section better.

Also mask feather is limited to 1000 and doesn't scale dynamically when you change the sequence resolution from proxy, to final quality. And the feather factor at 1000 is not enough for +4K resolution

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Convert title tool data to PSD

It is inconvenient to modify the style of multiple titles with the title tool.
    Please make the style of the title copy and paste possible
    Also, please be able to make PSD and AI with title tool.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. i cant figure out why this is happening

so this is what happens when i try to edit. i'm really frustrated.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMfkgtq56pA&feature=youtu.be

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Transform effect not animateable when using replicate

When using the replicate effect in the same effects chain as the transform effect and try to keyframe e.g. the scale on the transform effect it won't change over time and only use the value of the first keyframe

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Can't zoom on timeline anymore!

Hi I noticed that in the latest update you can't zoom in and out of the timeline if your cursor is positioned over the timecode bar!! Not good. You have to now move cursor down slightly onto the tracks area for the trackpad/mouse gesture zoom feature to become active. This is a hug pain, please fix!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Bug: Pasting text does not match the font

If I have a text layer, if I double-click it and paste some text, Premiere does not apply the font/size of the existing text layer. It DOES apply the matching Fill/Stroke/Shadow attributes. This happens even when pasting unformatted text from a text editor. I have to then manually set the font, size etc. to match.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Bins don't bring up custom views on restart

I have a custom bin view that includes headings I created using Add Properties in the Metadata Display window. I saved this bin configuration as a Custom setting, but each day, upon launching Premiere, that bin does not contain those custom (Add Properties) columns. Choosing the custom bin name from the pulldown menu in the Metadata Display window always restores those columns and their contents, but shouldn't they appear automatically?

Martin

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Folder Label change for all the content

When we select a folder in Project Panel we change the label could be Perfect if all the content changes to the folder color Label...
    To be more precise...let choose other than colors, like landscape shots, close ups, Ronin shots, drone shots...by selecting some cool images.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Constant Power Dissolve creates a stutter

After updating to 18, the constant power audio dissolve has been creating a stutter in the audio track. It appears to be playing the audio a few frames early, so when this transition is near a word, you hear the first syllable of the word during the transition, then hear it again as the audio clip reaches that same point.

I am using multicam sequences. the source audio is 192 kHz Waveform.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. the "Select" button doesn't work in the AME "Create Encoding Presets" panel when you try to apply a Lumetri Look / LUT

Bug Fix in AME 2018 "Create Encoding Preset" under Lumetri/LUT. You can only apply the stock SL presets you can't "select" any others.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Improved GUI behaviour for LUT selection in Lumetri panel

Under the current version, selecting LUTs, especially in the Basic Correction section is difficult due to strange GUI behaviour where you can't scroll to the top of the selections. This is even worse when using a dual monitor setup.

For a more detailed description see my forum post here: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2482869

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Scale Clips Without Affecting Position

Please add a way to scale clips independently of the rest of the "Motion" attributes.

I'm working with Proxy files and scaled/ positioned them anticipating the ability to scale 4k footage in a 1080 timeline (aka blowing the clips up to 200% to simulate the way the 4k footage would crop in a 1080 timeline).

I want to swap the low res footage out for 4k now, but the only way to scale all my clips down to involves nesting, adjustment layers, copy/pasting motion attributes, or independently scaling each clip down.

I don't want to change the position of the…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Scrollable dropdown menus

When applying a LUT of choosing an Export Preset, it would be nice if the scroll wheel on the mouse could scroll up and down through the options in the drop down menu. As it stands now, you have to position your mouse over the up/down arrows and either click through manually or hold the left mouse button down to go through them faster,

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. BUG- Show Actual Sources missing Clip previews and Start and End sliders for transitions in Effects Control

Shown here are the "D. Clip previews E. Start and End sliders"
    https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/modifying-customizing-transitions.html
    However when using a transition and trying to 'Show Actual Sources' nothing happens, it's missing the 'Clip previews' and 'Start and End sliders' in the Effects Control in Premiere Pro CC. While using CS6 this is not an issue.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base