Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Can't enter values for Ambisonic effects (bug)

Using 12.1.1 I can't scrub to change effect values or enter values via the keyboard for the Ambisonic effects. All I can do is use the mouse to turn knobs or drag sliders. Unlike most effects, the numeric value is grey, not blue.

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Spring-Loaded Keyboard Shortcuts

There are a few tools, such as "Select All to the Right" and "Razor/Blade", that I only use momentarily before immediately switching back to the default selection tool. It would be great in the keyboard mapping to make any key "Spring Loaded", meaning, it is only a certain tool for as long as I hold down the key. When I let go of the key, the tool can simply go back to being the default selection tool.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. BUG: mute/solo during playback doesn't respond

Next to the already mentioned problem that audio tracks appear to be muted upon opening a project, but no visual indication, and need to be muted and unmuted to work again, there is also the issue that during playback muting and soloing sometimes don't work. You need to stop the playback and restart the playback to hear/don't hear the selected tracks. Making it difficult to do live comparisment or disabling setnoise to better hear the interview, and enabling them afterwards.

I have not been able to determine why it works on one occation and not the other time.

Adobe Premiere…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Smart relinking of media

We often move back and forth between different computers and drives/RAIDs, and although we usually keep the drive and folder structure identical Premiere usually has to search for a few different media files to relink them before it can find the rest.

It would be interesting to see if it was possible to have Premiere do more on it's own to track down media. This could include:

• "Adding a drive" to the project file, so that Premiere knows in advance where to expect media files to be. And if media is copied to another drive, even on a second…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Delete media from link media window

It would be nice to have an option to delete files/clips/media directly from the "Link Media" pop up box.

Sometimes you did a ******* fix or test something and delete a file off your computer. When the link media box comes up you have to tell it to cancel or whatever then go hunt down that dead link and delete it. It would be handy to just delete the media out of the project from that window and move on.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. auto ducking using only keyframes

I was looking forward to auto ducking, but I don't use it often now that I've tried it.

Premiere makes the keyframes, but it also applies some clip effects to make the leveling happen, and this makes it harder to work with if I need to replace something later or add another clip. I'd like the auto ducking to happen using only keyframes.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Bin Effects - Like Master Clip Effects but for bins!

I've mentioned this multiple times, but not since you guys added this nifty user voice interface so here goes.

I remember watching the announcement of Master Clip effects. I got excited... Until it was revealed that the effects were constrained to the files they were applied on. Which is good for when you reuse the clip or use different parts of it... But I rarely do. So I never use it. And I guess folk like David Fincher also don't, because of the hundreds of clips and takes he so famously does. :)

But what did I want? Simple. A…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Livelogger for android

What the title says. Livelogger is there for iOS. It's been there for years. Whith Prelude being pretty much forgotten. Why not port the features of Livelogger to android and have it sync with the cc and be accessible for pairing up the metadata that is gotten from livelogger to mediafiles imported to audition and premiere?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. MGT font

MGT can only use the designer's fixed font, in most cases the font is adapted to the video. And buying a new font is also an invisible expense. Can I customize the replacement font in the future?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Project from this directory/folder

To be able to create new project from this directory/folder.

So we have new project named by this directory name in this directory name and we have all the files imported from this exact directory.

Would
    Be
    GREAT :)!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Audio auto looper

Something that finds two spots, one near the beginning and one near the end that is the same.
    And then u can choose how many times the middle part may be looped. Let's say 5 times.
    So music is now 1 beginning + 5 middle part + 1 end.
    That long.

This would be AWESOME :)!!! I would love that and I want that

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Every **** update you break something. You could improve PPro by not improving it. Like not breaking my GoPro shots

With the latest 2018 "update" (12.1.1, Build 10), I have major media issues. Specifically for this post, all my GoPro footage (containing shots of sponsor automobiles, so I **** well better use them) refuses to come on-line. The project opens with them offline; when I try to Link, I get this lovely message:

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Replace the Warp Stabilizer of Premiere CC 2018 with the one in After Effects 2018

When applying Warp Stabilizer in CC 2018.1 on interlaced footage, the result is not playing smoothly (it was OK with CC 2015.2). Tested the same test shot in After Effects 2018 with field rendering ON and the result looks very good (like it was in Premiere 2015).

If I analyze a shot in CC 2015, then open the project in CC 2018, it plays fine. If I re-analyze the clip, it jerks. So the problem seems to be with the analyzing process in Premiere CC 2018.

I suggest to replace the Premiere Pro effect with the one in After Effects,…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Plugin/re-link missing media cache drive when Premiere loads

I use an external SSD for my media cache, which occasionally gets unplugged from my laptop. If I forget to have this plugged in when premiere loads, I currently have two options.

• I can force-quit Premiere, plug my drive in and reload premiere.

• Or I can click 'ok' on the warning dialogue and my cache setting will be wiped and need to be reset in program.

I would love if the warning dialogue had a 'check for cache again' option, so that I could plug my drive in, instead of force-quitting or resetting to default.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Font bug - Berthold Aksidenz Grotesk

Since upgrading my team has been unable to use our company font in Premiere or AE. It's our official company font and has been licensed, so we don't want to have to relicense it in Typekit. Please fix this bug, it's gone on for months and we've had to go backwards a version to fix it. Now it's wreaking havoc on efficient, as sometimes project files are created in newer versions of premiere.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. If Media Encoder crashes during Proxy Render, Premiere also crashes.

Premiere should be able to continue working, even if Encoder hangs during an Ingest Proxy Render. Workaround is to restart Premiere after kicking off proxy renders so Premiere is no longer monitoring those renders in case they crash.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Audio track FX only applies to active regions

To reproduce:
    1. Edit some spaced, short audio clips into a track (such as soundbites).
    2. Apply a reverb effect to the track.

The reverb would cut and "chop out" in any empty areas of the track.

Workarounds:
    - Nest audio and apply the fx to the nest.
    - Cut in silent audio clips in the spaces between the clips.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Fix bug relinking AE projects

When relinking an After Effects to into Premiere the default Media Browser window will show up empty and I'm unable to link the project.

A workaround right now is to use the system finder/explorer window option instead.

More info:
    -I have noticed this happening only on 2018's version
    -It happens after I version up my AE file. Understandably premiere loses the link to the file. But it should be able to relink to the new file like it did before.
    -I have noticed this bug on a Mac, not sure if it happens on Windows.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base