Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please support DJI files

I mean, its one of the most popular drones out there. Its got a camera. It records 4k video. Please.

4 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. There is a problem with Essential Sound causing edit shifts in playback

Once you add certain effects on to a clip through essential sound, the clip timing changes by several frames in playback.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Modifier key to make new track with insert

I would love to be able to hold a modifier key while dragging from the source monitor to the timeline which would automatically insert a new track wherever I'm dragging the clip. Sometimes, I want to put a clip inbetween two other tracks and have it be a completely empty track, pushing everything below and above out and away. This would be a huge time saver.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Turn down audio in a time range

Please shamelessly steal that FCPX feature where you can turn down audio in a certain time range and it will automatically make/modify the keyframes.

I often want to turn down music under dialog so that's four keyframes to make. It would be nice to be able to select the time range I want to affect and then turn down the volume there just by dragging down the volume or using the volume modifier keys.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Save & render feature the you can add to shortcut key

Add to the sequence tab a save & render timeline feature, as the most common crash I get is during renders. Or Add short cuts with multiple features that you could customise.. like save then render.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. The Legacy Title tool always create BLURRY text.

The Legacy Title tool always create BLURRY text.

Please fix this.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Give back the controls for Dip to White and Dip to Black

One of my most used effects is the Dip to White. I often use this transition to create a white flash by setting the start to 50% and letting it end at its normal rate. It has a much more dynamic impact than the stock Dip to White. Now with that ability to control the effect is gone. You've taken a very valuable tool out of my bag of tricks. I'm begging you to restore the Dip to White/Black transitions to their previous state.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Audio out of sync when exporting H.264 video file

Issue is fixed when I do SEQUENCE > DELETE RENDER FILES before export.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Relink Paths Issue

I've had this issue a few times with team projects but now I had it with a local project. Same exact folder structure. Moved from the studio to my home office. I then worked from home saved and closed the project and the next morning was greeted with the following re-link window. I have to manually go through and re-link each clip. Anyone else have this issue before?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Problem report

When i want to mask something and i click in the fre draw bezier in the effect control and i go to video view (program) bezier dont show !!! What is the problem??? I cant montage any vide becuse i need to mask something! please help!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. The audio in the timeline in P.P. CC cuts out randomly. My video file is small, with only 1 audio track. This just started recently.

The audio in the timeline in P.P. CC cuts out randomly. My video file is small, with only 1 audio track. This just started recently. I have been editing with previous versions of P.P. and never had a problem. Is this issue being resolved?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Eye dropper within certain effects not working properly

So I have been having issues with the eye dropper tool within Premier both in Lumetri Color and in Cosmo II from Red Giant.
    Every time I click the tool to select a color, no matter what color I hover over and click, it always shows as black. I noticed that at certain areas of my screen the eye dropper tool would change colors in places that made no sense. I have a 4 monitor set up when I run Premier so I figured maybe the mapping of the screens was off withing Premier. I collapsed the app to just…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Media browser icons refresh on save

For some reason Media Browser tab jumps back to the top of the list and forces a thumbnail re-load/ refresh when I save my project which can be frustrating when you are halfway down a long list of clips. I'm using the most recent version.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Fix Multiband Compressor Issues

Well, basically that. The problem has been going on for several versions now and they don't seem to care to improve it. Whenever you apply Multiband Compressor to raise the audio gain, the program starts acting up, with constant beachball crashes and force quits.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. copy lumetri panel from a previous clip to current clip

doing CC in PP is a nightmare. i constantly have to tweak the color on my clips so i waste a ton of time deleting the lumetri effect from the current clip, then selecting the previous clip, then navigating to the effects panel to select and copy the lumetri effect, then back to the current clip to paste the lumetri effect - EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. that i want to tweak the color of my clip. 10 years ago - FCP had the option to copy the color effect from the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd clip before OR after the current…

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Duplicate/copy-paste File - To current folder, not root

In the project window, if you duplicate a file/sequence whatever, or a copy/paste it, it creates the new file in the ROOT folder of the project.

I would love it to create the file in the Bin I'm currently in.

Thank you.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Strange bug - Extra text fields appearing in essential graphics

I made an essential graphics template from after effects. For some reason with this one, when I make new instances of it in the premiere timeline, it displays one extra text entry field every time. These boxes don't do anything (nothing I enter in them appears on screen), they're just a strange glitch that takes up more and more space in the panel.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Rate clips as favourite or rejected

It will be nice if we can favourite different portions of clip as seen in fcpx. This is a much needed feature in any NLE in this digital age.
    Yes we have subclips, but the process is slow and outdated. This favourite feature is much faster and easy to use.

Like this >
    https://support.apple.com/kb/PH12771?locale=enUS&viewlocale=enUS

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Chine when export done

Play a sound when done, like Ae

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)