Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Better TC entry for timeline

Currently, to go to a particular timecode in the Timeline you have to type all 8 digits, which is annoying and slow. Please allow:
    1) us to use "." to insert "00", which is faster and widely used elsewhere (ie - "1..." equals "01:00:00:00").
    2) us to type partial timecodes, allowing the hours / min / seconds to be understood by Premiere if they aren't entered. So if I'm at TC 01:02:15:00 and I want to go to the even 30 second point of that minute, I just type "30." or "3000" and hit enter. Premiere should assume the missing…

7 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. BUG: Generating keyframes for audio ducking freezes premiere

Steps to Reproduce Bug:
    1. Set my music clip as audio track from Essential Sound panel.
    2. Hit auto-match and then enable ducking on dialog clips.
    3. Hit generate keyframes.

Results:
    Premiere freezes forever. Only solution is to kill the app from the task manager.

Expected Results:
    To work as intended.

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Reveal Sequence in Project not working properly on Mac in 12.1

Hi, this is on Mac OS X 10.13.3 Premiere 12.1

It used to be (in the previous version of Premiere) that when I used "Reveal Sequence in Project" if the item was not within the bin currently open in the Project Panel, it would open a new panel at the root location of the sequence and display it.

Now in 12.1 it simply does nothing unless I manually open the enclosing bin in the Project panel. Otherwise it just does nothing, with no feedback or anything.

18 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

26 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Selecting a graphic in the timeline should open the edit properties for the graphic within the EG Panel

When I click a graphic in the timeline, I then need to also select it in the Essential Graphics Panel to access its properties. It would be much better if the properties were open automatically, since I might need to change multiple graphics it would save a lot of mousing

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. font for MOGRT

Please allow us to change font for the MOGRT That come from AE

37 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This feature is now officially available.

You can author a new segment in any MOGRT that can allow for changing font characteristics. Note that this requires exisitng MOGRTs to be updated with this functionality if it’s desired, and that it can be turned off in AE if you’d like to make sure the user of a MOGRT in Premiere Pro stays on brand.

Here’s an overview of what’s new with the latest version of Premiere Pro:
    https://www.adobe.com/uk/products/premiere/features.html

Thanks for your feedback – keep it coming!

Cheers,
    Patrick

6. Postscript fonts don't work after updating to 12.1.0 (Build186)

After updating to Premiere 12.1.0 (Build186) as well as After Effects 15.1.0 (Build 166) postscript fonts are not recognized in either application.

I should know better than to update in the middle of a project, but seeing as it was only a point release, I thought I was safe. What gives Adobe?

26 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

26 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. BUG: audio ducking crashes premiere if dialogs have dynamics or EQ

If you apply dynamics under clarity tab on essential sound panel, and then try to duck the music against the dialog by hitting the "Generate Keyframes" button, premiere instantly crashes. Happens on 12.1.1 on a new project, after reset with default settings and default layouts.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Easier editing of captions in Essential Graphics

Easier editing of captions in Essential Graphics

There is currently no way of changing the font of multiple graphics together at once, I hope to see an update to support certain attributes in Essential Graphics to be copied and pasted over.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Offline / Local network Team Projects.

Being able to use team projects in an offline / local network environment would be very useful for post houses or mobile editing teams with little to no access to a decent internet connection.

Similar to what Avid can accomplish with it's Nexus system.

Being able to lock your specific sequence if you are working on it would help with conflicts on the sequence happening. If another person tries to edit your sequence a new copied sequence for them to work on should be created, and labeled as required.

An edit assist should be able to ingest from a different…

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Team Projects serves a different purpose compared to what you’re describing, it’s designed as a cloud centric workflow with access for users in multiple locations, working in parallel.

What you’re looking for is actually already implemented and available starting with 12.0 (Fall 2017). It’s called shared projects.

Here’s some more info:
    https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/how-to/collaborative-video-editing.html

Cheers,
    Patrick

10. Thanks a lot for Canon RAW light support

Thanks a lot for Canon RAW light support !
    I am so happy to be able to playback smoothly my Raw file ( at 1/4 ) on my 2013 MacbookPro ( 2,3 Ghz Intel Core i7 with Nvidia GeForce GT 750 M 2048 Mo )
    Thanks !

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Switching between workspaces

When I want to switch from some workspace to Color workspace, Premiere Pro will crash. Can you fix it please?

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Multiple Projects open in new window option.

Option to open a second project in a new window, or like it does now, new panels mixed in with the current project. If I want to quickly open another project to get an export going, or make some quick changes, I don't want the chaos of multiple timelines and project bins all blended into the same window of panels. SHould be able to open it as if you are opening a new premiere pro app.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. All Caps and Small Caps to Titler

The legacy titler allowed all caps and small caps. Please put this feature in the new version of the titler. Also, can you add the alignment features to Effects Control as opposed to forcing us to go to Essential Graphics every time we want to center text?

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Faux Styles, including All Caps and Small Caps, were added to Pr 12.0.1 and are available in the latest release as well (Pr 12.1).

Alignment controls are not animatable things and they don’t have adjustable params (like effects) so they probably don’t belong in the ECP. But they can be accessed from the EGP, the Graphics menu or by using a keyboard shortcut assign by user. To assign a KBS, open the KBS dialog and find Application > Graphics > Align

14. Utilize Intel Quick Sync technology for faster renders//transcoding/timeline operations

Perhaps this is currently implemented, but I didn't see anything mentioned specifically about this.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base