Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Speech analysis for auto captions/transcription

Speech analysis for auto captions/transcriptions. Need to create subtitles/captions for long formate videos and it would be nice to have speech analysis to automatically create a script from the video audio. Even if it's not 100% accurate as long as it has a built in editor to review and make corrections if needed. hope to see this feature in upcoming updates.

32 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under Review  ·  7 comments  ·  Closed Captions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Media Mapping For Team Projects / Team Project Linking Offline Media / New Media Mapping

In a normal project the ability to link media and search for media of the same file name throughout your computer/drives is incredibly useful when files become un-linked/offline.

In team project when Im creating new media mapping for clips the ability to search or locate is not there ( see screenshot) this means I have to manually find the clips to create the new media mapping which is incredibly time consuming. If new media mapping had search and locate with the same tick boxes as in linking media in a normal project it would save me hours of time. The…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 12.1.2 still has dynamics bug / audio glitch

As detailed for previous versions:

Relates to using submixes / multichannel sequences & dynamics/de-esser/compressors fed from tracks without audio.

Audio glitches/noise appear mainly on A3&4 and A7&8 on an 8 channel sequence. They are present on an export from PP but not apparent on an export queued via AME

Reliably recreated in fresh 2018.1.2 project -

Create sequence from DNX SQ preset - change last track to be mono submix

Add Color matt about 2:00 so seq will play silent tracks

Add small amount of bars & tone at top of seq

Use send bus to send track 1 to…

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Responsive Design - shape stroke change width when stretched

Responsive Design - shape stroke change width when stretched. When a graphic rectangle is tied to text position, the stroke width is not consistent. Since it looks like the rectangle is being scaled consistent with the text, but not exactly like a vector graphic but more like a raster graphic. Can the rectangles or any shape for that matter be treated as they would in After Effects where the stroke remains a consistent width?

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Bug: Unable to add markers to reverse-speed clips

Latest CC2018 on OS X 10.13.4

Steps to reproduce:
    1. Create a project
    2. Add a clip to a timeline
    3. Reverse it. (Go to "speed/duration" and check "Reverse Speed").
    4. Add a marker

You will find that it's impossible to add markers to the clip in that state, and all your attempts will only add sequence markers.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Team Projects - image sequences are replaced with still image on render

Team Projects loose image sequences whilst rendering locally on media encoder. It seems to replace the sequence with the first frame and treats it like a still. This means you cannot use media encoder. Also happens if you create a local project to backup the team project. Afterwards there is no way to re-link the image to the sequence as it looses the in-out places making the offline version unusable.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. VECTOR 3D TEXT

Premiere Pro should have a vector text even when had 3D effects and any kind of them.

TKS

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Team Projects and Offline Media

Several times I have had issues with team projects losing track of where the media is located when going from a SAN to a local drive and another machine. They have the exact same file structure but everything is kicked offline. This normally isn't a problem but now it says the file path is either blank or returns some strange sort of location. Anyone else having this problem?

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Premiere Crashes using eGPU

WIth eGPU connected, Premiere will crash any time I try to load footage into the viewer.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. BUG: Essential Graphics Text cause Canvas Viewer to go Black

So I am getting a totally reproducible bug in Premiere Pro CC 12.1.2 (Build 69).

I have a graphical bug to do with the Essential Graphics Text causing the Canvas Viewer to go black. Sometimes the entire timeline goes, and sometimes just the Essential Graphics Text, and it happens when I attempt to change the contents of the text.

I do have a bug with an alpha and an adjustment layer with a video limiter above the text layer, but with essential graphics I continue to get the whole screen going black.

The only way to get it back is…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. BUG: Previews of Essential Graphics disappear on application restart

Rendering previews will turn a timeline green as expected, but if you close the project and re-open it the previews for any Essential Graphic will have disappeared. All other elements remain rendered and green.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Bug: Text layers are automatically scaling down in the transform properties for each layer when i change aspect ratio the or duplicate the p

Bug: Text layers are automatically scaling down in the transform properties for each layer when i change aspect ratio the or duplicate the project

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  4 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base