Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

How can we improve Premiere Pro?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Better audio management for multicam sequence

We need a professionnal way to edit a multicam sequence into a target sequence with all the audio tracks included in the multicam sequence.

If my multicam sequence have 6 audio tracks, I have to copy them from the multicam sequence and paste them into the target sequence, and cut multicam image + these "unlinked" audio channels ...

We want to keep all the audios sources for the mixer or sound editor. But these "unlinked" audios can be a big source of problems during the cutting ... Some audios clips can be desynchronisated, crushed, erased ...

And impossible to make…

50 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

7 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Color Coded Sequence Tabs

Being able to color code tabs when you have multiple sequences open.

200 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  11 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Better project management

We often need to collect the project for transfering or archiving purposes. When collecting - all assets will be collected in one folder which is a bit messy....it would be great if files can be collected in 2 ways:
    - following the Premiere project bin structure
    Or
    - following the folder structure on hard drive
    That would help us a lot in keeping the collected projects organized.

186 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. SOLVE SECOND MONITOR OUTPUT (from release 13.1)

Second monitor Output issues after updating to 13.1(build 193) or 13.1.1 ...

We cannot have output anymore to the second monitor !

I have the main monitor Dell 34" UltraSharp U3417W (3440x1440) connected in Display Port, and the second a 22" Phillips (1920x1080) connected in DVI (on a Nvidia GTX 1080 TI)

Updating Nvidia doesn't solve, inverting screen 1 to 2 doesn't solve.

Switching Display port before starting premiere permit to solve temporary, but after restart we need again to switch DP port !
    It's impossible to work like that.

Release after release, there are more and more bugs.
    Customer…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Timecode Window effect error

System - Mac 16,1
    Mac OS - 10.14.2
    Premiere 13.0.2 (Build 38)
    Timecode Window effect:
    Format- SMPTE
    Timecode Source- Media
    Time display- 24

Working at 24fps (not 23.976) the "Timecode Window" effect displays incorrect timecode. This can be compensated for by adding a 1 frame offset at the start. And drifts 1 frame every 41:16 frames. Requiring one to offset the timecode window setting every 41:16 frames to keep the timecode window accurate.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Screen flicker when using Lumetri Scopes in Adobe Premiere.

Screen flicker when using Lumetri in Adobe Premiere.

I noticed it was only happening when I had the Lumetri SCOPES panel open and made adjustments on Lumetri, but goes as away when I close it. Is this common?

My GPU drivers are up to date and games, 3D programs work fine.

I notice the flicker only occurs when I use the Lumetri Scopes on my native display resolution of 3000×2000. If I go down to 1080p display, or even close the Scopes panel, there is no flicker. So I think that may be the issue. Which works as a fine…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Premiere should provide a better LUTs browser User Interface

Premiere CC 2019 (13.1) should provide a better interface for LUTs browsing and selection:

- Premiere should recognize and show the sub-folder structure of the LUTs (the same folder structure of C:\Program Files\Adobe\Common\LUTs or the Mac equivalent)

- When we browse LUTs using the arrows and then we apply a LUT, the list should not start again from the first LUT (it worked on CC 2017, now it seems bugged).

- When we select a LUT from the drop-down menu, the same LUT should be selected on the "LUT preview" window.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. BUG - 13.0.2 Safe margins disables video output

When you turn on Safe Margins, it disables video and only shows a thin white line over a screen of black. Safe margins are not properly composited over the existing video in the Source or Program monitor. In the sample image attached, the Source monitor shows when safe margins is turned off and the program monitor shows when it is turned on.

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Track mixer - Add ability to save mixer states, create presets, and copy effects between slots and tracks

-Save mixer state - either as a preset or open a dialog box to copy it to another sequence

-Create & save presets for the track mixer effects

-Drag/copy track effects to a different slot or separate track.

158 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  34 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Exporting Using Markers

I often work on sequences that have multiple sections of video that need to be exported individually. It would be incredibly useful to export or even batch export using my marker points that already exist rather than having to go through and mark in and out points one at a time.

The file I have attached shows a project I'm currently working on. This project has multiple courses. Each sequence contains a different course and each marker needs to be exported as separate videos.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. fullscreen playback not following selected preferences since updating to 13.1

I have a four monitor setup that worked flawlessly until the 13.1 update. Monitor 1 & 2 served as my primary working monitors, monitor 3 was my full-screen playback/client monitor, and monitor 4 is for color etc. Monitors 1-3 are sourcing a Titan RTX GPU and Monitor 4 sources my decklink 8k Pro card (Full system specs below).

I have my correct preferences selected in my playback preferences, and other than the software update, nothing has changed. I have cleared preferences and rebuilt, but to no avail. Still no full-screen playback on monitor 3. In fact, now it randomly pops…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Mercury Transmit on multiple monitors

Even after the Premiere Pro 13.1.1 update, on multiple monitors with Windows with 3 monitors attached, Mercury transmit will NOT allow Monitor 2 to be used for playback. When selecting Monitor two, Monitor 3 will automatically be selected andk keep monitor 1 selected also. This behaviour does NOT occur with 13.0.3. Selecting alternate render options does not fix the issue.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Transmit  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I need to work!!! 13.1 is a shocking release

After 13.1 release I have a lot of new bugs!!!!
    - Playback and encoding don't works properly with a lot of lags/freeze/lock images...!!!
    - Media Encoder or premiere shut down randomly!
    - Previous title editor shift/hide commands sections...
    - Workspaces don't recall real windows positions/layouts!!!
    And other minor but incredible bugs...

And a lot of other minor bugs... incredible...

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. FLAC support

I have download a lot of FLAC audio, but I can't use it.

53 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Since update Premiere Pro 13.1.0 : image stays freeze but audio is ok

Hi

Since the 13.1.0 update, my videos can't be played : images are frozen but audio can be still played.
    With the previous version, all was fine with the same project.

It is quite urgent. I can't either use Premiere since the last upgrade.

Regards.
    Alain

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. BUG -Mercury Transmit will not use screen 2 in 3 screen setups on Mac OS 10.13.6

When using Premiere Pro 13.1 on multiple MacPros with 3 monitors attached, Mercury transmit will NOT allow Monitor 2 to be used for playback. When selecting Monitor two, Monitor 3 will automatically be selected. This behaviour does NOT occur with 13.0.3. Selecting alternate render options (Metal/CUDA/Open CL) does not fix the issue.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. BUG REPORT: CC2019 Dynamic Link to AE broken

Currently, Premiere 2019 will read and play comps dynamically linked from AE that were created prior to the CC2018 version. Comps made in 2018 WILL NOT play (Media pending error) in Premiere CC2019.
    Also, fonts used in MOGRT files are not correct in Premiere CC2019 - and yes, I'm using typekite fonts.

31 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Bug report 13.1 ProRes

Since 13.1 exporting from ProRes 422-Footage using Maximum Bit Depth results in too high brightness. (Windows)

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Ability to add and modify Lumetri Color to the group of clips

When I have a group of shots from the same location I should be able to add and modify the Lumetri Color Effect for all of them at once. Regardless of their position on the timeline. You could add it in the Lumetri panel next to the Master tab. Design three buttons here. Default “Clip” level button. “Master” level button and a “Group” level button. I think this is doable and would make the color correction/grading process more efficient.

47 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add the ability to keyframe an imported After Effects MOGRT

It would be extremely useful to be able to keyframe the controls in Premiere Pro for a MOGRT (Motion Graphic Template) created in After FX. I create a template in AFX, add it to CC libraries, I can import this into Premiere and adjust the controls, but I can't keyframe them. This would take the power of MOGRT's to a whole new level.

I have extensively documented the process I'm trying to do here: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/255599

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Please do not use your Adobe ID and password.

Feedback and Knowledge Base