Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bug - cannot move files into bins

In Premiere Pro 14.5 it's impossible to move things into bins. It's also impossible to drag files from the media browser into bins.

5 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Status ON/OFF to pop-up window "your video was exported successfully"

Any chance to turn it off? I'm doing over 50 renders per day and this new thing comes after the render is really annoying.
    Thanks

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Converting in/out points to markers

I want a feature what allows me to convert in/out points to marker with duration and backwards, marker to in/outs

22 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Speedramp in Premiere Pro 2020 is a mess

Speedramping in Premiere cc 2020 let my eyes bleed like ****.
    No smooth, but cruel lagging while playbacking the speedramped clip.
    The rendered file however is fine.

Fix that as soon as possible, before I went out of blood.
    Thanks

68 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. BUG REPORT - Essential Graphics crash when editing

When trying to make an edit on an essential graphics template, any attempt to edit text results in a freeze in the program monitor, followed by a crash of the software. Shouldn't have to restart a project 6 times trying to edit one sentence.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. RESPONSIVE KEYFRAMES - Ability to stick keyframes to clip´s start and end

PROBLEM: How often do I loose keyframes at start/end of clips when trimming a clip and the keyframe is then out of visible range.
    SOLUTION:
    I want the ability to make certain keyframes sticking relative to clip start and end. It would be great for presets and editing in my case!
    Imagine the endless possibilties of selfmade transitions.
    IMPLEMENTATION:
    It could be simple an user friendly: Let me select keyframes to stick it to: start/end/stretch with length of clip.
    Or there could be a second option for "cliplength-relative keyframing".

I name it: RESPONSIVE KEYFRAMING ;-)

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. RAW to LOG conversions for ProRes RAW

ProRes RAW has been implemented inside of Premiere now but it is cumbersome. My workflow remains the same as before support has been added where I need to conform my footage to LOG inside of FCPX and then import that to Premiere. This makes all the work that went into implementing ProRes RAW into Premiere useless to me because I still have the same workflow as before.

I am suggesting taking an approach like FCPX where in the clip options there be a selector for “RAW to LOG Conversion” that allows you to conform the linear footage that ProRes RAW…

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Multi-Camera Audio Bug

In recent updates of Adobe Premiere, the audio of my multi-camera clip starts to become inaudible, the farther I am in the sequence. The waveforms are there, but the audio just stops working. It also does not show on the meter.

This link is a video demonstrating the issue. It is set to unlisted.
    https://youtu.be/uCA_1u91TL0

The only work-around I have been able to do is to revert Premiere back to version 14.2.

I'm using MacOS 10.15.7 on a 16in MBP

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Bug: Color Labels Don't Appear in Project List View

When opening any older project, the color labels don't appear in project list view. Please fix.

Premiere Pro Version 14.6.0 (Build 51)

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Support Blackmagic RAW

Please add support for Blackmagic RAW .BRAW files as soon as possible! This would be a tremendous help to our workflow! .BRAW was released today: https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/products/blackmagicursaminipro/blackmagicraw

1,547 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

561 comments  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for all the feedback. It’s pretty clear that we’ve got to look into the workflow using this format more closely, there are enough reports about gaps at this point to reopen this item. I’ll post more info about next steps shortly. In the meantime, a couple of questions are easy to answer:

- The plugin is designed for Premiere Pro. It currently doesn’t provide support for After Effects.
    - It does work with AME, so if you want to use it for batch processing, that’s very doable
    - If you’ve started a project with Autokroma, there’s no easy way to transfer it to be running with the new plugin.

Patrick

11. ☠️Fatal Premiere 14.6.0 Crash when dragging clips up into a new-video-layer in timeline.

I've had several fatal crashes (on 3 different Premiere projects) -- since updating to the latest 14.6.0 -- It happens every time I drag a clip into a new video layer in the timeline -- only when I'm CREATING a NEW video layer while moving it up.

🙏🏻Please fix this glitch!!!

PS, I'm running MacOs 11.0.1 Big Sur

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Premiere Pro 14.6 update macOS / Labels doesn't show in the project bin

In the 14.6 update of Premiere Pro on macOS (i'm on Mojave), the labels in the project bin doesn't show. The column is empty (see attached file). Changing workspace doesn't solve the problem.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. project panel cann't drag items.

After update to 14.0, at project panel, I cann't drag item to folder and cann't drag file from disk to the project panel.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Premiere pro 14.4.0 build 38 freezes when editing essential graphics texts

Every time that I create an essential graphics object with a text and font "Objektiv Mk2" or other texts, then add and start editing a secondary text layer, premiere pro will freeze, and eventually crash.

This is very frustrating. I don't remember I had this issue with previous versions.
    Also, it never freeze when I use mogrt files in essential graphics, just normal text layers.

Windows 10
    14.4.0 build 38
    2 x RTX 2080 TI

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Keyboard stops responding in Source Monitor

Since updating to 14.5.0 the keyboard has been unresponsive while in the source monitor. Resetting/deleting preferences didn't help.

The issue seems to resolve if I open Premiere through the project file in Windows explorer. If I open Premiere first and try to load the project (or use the quick start menu), the keyboard does not respond in the source monitor.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Video exported box

How can I turn off the video exported successfully box that has turned up since the last software update?

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Bug: getInsertionBin() returns root bin of wrong project

In Extendscript, we are told to use project.getInsertionBin() to get the root bin to use project.importFiles()for that project.
    When there are more than 1 projects opened, the project refers to the correct project name, but getInsertionBin returns the root bin of an other opened project, which is not the one from app.project.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Slip in the Source Window.

This is an old FCP 7 feature that was so helpful. When reviewing footage in the source window, if there is an in and out point, it would be SO HELPFUL if you could slip the in and out points to a different position in the clip without having to manually slide it over with the mouse. Many times, if it is a long clip, you have you zoom out to see the existing in and out points, then zoom in close enough to find the little handle in the middle of the in and out points, then you have…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. an unknown error occurred during the project manager operation. Please save your project and retry the operation.

Trying to use Project Manager to export 6k Braw. but Getting this ERROR! an unknown error occurred during the project manager operation. Please save your project and retry the operation.

Please HELP!

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Captions display and output doesn't respect the timecode (Premiere Pro 2020)

Since Premiere Pro 2020, the display and output of closed captions doesn't respect the source timecode (captions imported from MacCaption as an MCC file with 608/708 captions). For example, if a caption is set to appear on a certain timecode, it's always off by 4 or 5 frames in Premiere 2020. It's annoying when all the captions changes need to be in sync with video cuts. This bug wasn't present in Premiere Pro 2018.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Closed Captions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base