Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Marquee selection command for assignable shortcut

Add an assignable command for marquee selection so that marquee selection can be engaged regardless of the presence of a clip under the cursor.

keydown could start the selection and keyup could end the selection as opposed to using a key to switch to a 'marquee tool' and using LMB. This would be especially useful for people with macro keys on their mouse.

5 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Provide export options for D-Tube

Now that D-Tube has taken off and there's an exodous going on with unhappy YouTube contributors, an option to click on D-tube format in the export screen would be handy.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  GPUs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Switch AWAY from Premiere Pro

It's always something. For the third time in a month, Premiere Pro has prevented me from completing a project. The latest: importing a series of MOV files....one of them, from the same source and folder, key to the project, won't import and gives me the "This files has no audio or video streams" error message. It plays fine, just like the others. Tried all kinds of BS from the forums: installed QT. Installed OLD QT. Changed the name of the file. etc., etc. Premiere Pro simply Does. Not Work. In the past, on the phone for hours with someone in…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. (Bug) Crossfades causing audio to glitch

When applying crossfades to audio tracks, the audio is still popping, as though no crossfade has been applied. This occurs in new sequences, upon export and after deleting audio render files. It's also happening regardless which type of crossfade is used. The only workaround I've found is to send the audio to Audition and export out a mix and reimport into Premiere. It's not a necessary step for basic projects and crossfades should just work.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. At least I think that purchasing permanent Pr for the year is easier than using a plan

I hope later when I purchase Adobe products, I can choose to purchase the program forever, and when the new version is launched, I can permanently upgrade my Adobe product with one-time payment. Just like the way CyberLink provides, some users need to buy it forever, and every upgrade of Adobe products is almost negligible.
    Emphasize:
    I think that recent updates to Adobe products can be ignored. This makes me more inclined to: buy it permanently :(
    Of course, I am also inclined to buy a product permanent

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. BUG 12.1 and 12.1.1 playback freeze (with video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8sOBtV9IWs

In the video you can see freshly started PPro on new project created with 12.1.1.

In the beginning everything is fine, but after just couple of seconds of scrubbing it starts to lag more and more until it freezes. Only the audio is playing at that point but video is frozen.

12.0.1 Version of PPro was working with NO problems at all.

Then I upgraded to 12.1 and I started to get video freezes after just couple of minutes of use.

Reverted back to 12.0.1 problems are gone.

Tried new 12.1.1 it worked well for like 4 hours of…

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. why the app shut off without any hints

I just a cut a video for 10 hours, and noticed to save the file every 3 mins, but suddenly it just shut off. and when I open it again, everything I did disappeared and go back to 10 hours before!!!! I don't know what to do now, can you just help me out my 10 hour's work

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Bug - Clips start on the wrong frame when editing 24fps footage into a sequence with different frame rate.

I set my in and out points in the source monitor and edit them into my sequence. In the sequence, the clip now starts a frame too early every time. This only happens when the frame rates mismatch, but it happens every time.

So I have to either slip it back a frame, or remember to always mark in a frame late. This is particularly irritating when I'm working with shots from a pre-cut video because it introduces flash frames if I intended to start from the first frame of a shot.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. why is my footage cut to 1 second when it is 37 minutes?

why when I import footage that is 37 minutes into premiere pro cc 2018, it cuts my footage into 1 second (a single frame) and it is still one second in the source manager but when I watch the video on my pc it is still 37 minutes?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Audio Track Solo Issue

In my interview sequences I have the external audio synced with the internal camera audio which of course I don't want to use so I solo just the external audio source track and this is how I work with the audio tracks in my sequence (of course I could do the opposite and mute the tracks I don't want). However, every time I open premiere and open the project, the audio track is still solo'd but I'm hearing every audio track, bad room reverb included and if I don't click the solo button off and back on, it will export…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Auto choice time unit

When you zoom in or select a sound clip on the time line, the time line unit become a sound unit. If you zoom out or select a video clip, time line unit come back as video unit

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Audiocrossfade in several lengths by multi-tap shortcut

I mostly use an audiocrossfade of 3 frames. 2nd most is a length of 15 frames.

I would love to have the option to hit the shortcut once for crossfade length 1 and double hit for length 2.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 12.1.1 continually crashes when moving or scrubbing audio tracks

I can't get anything done to the audio side of my project, it crashes every time I move or scrub audio. This is just after updating to get rid of the png artifacting issue. I don't have time to keep uninstalling and re-installing to fix the issue of the day. Get Premiere ON TRACK, or I have to jump ship to something else!!!

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. audio crossfades

When adding default crossfades on multiple cuts, it would be great if Premiere left the crossfades (different from the default) already set.

Avid works like that sincer ever.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Project panel: Make Un-hiding assets as obvious as Hiding assets

Currently it's very easy in the Project panel to see the option to "hide" something. However, once you've hidden something, the only way to UN-hide is to right click in an open spot in the bin, and then you can see the un-hide command.

Unless you know that you need to right click over nothing, you will never see nor find the option to un-hide your assets!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Bug: Strange digital noise caused by Dynamics (PPro 12.0.1 & Mac OS X)

I'm running a Premiere Pro 12.0.1 on Mac OS X El Capitan and have noticed some strange behaviour when using Dynamics. If I apply Dynamics on the track it processes the audio, but also adds some weird digital noise (at range of -48 to -32 dBFS) when there is no audio clip on the track. Noise appears also when exporting. Bypassing Dynamics also removes the noise from the track.

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base