Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The opening of older version session in the newer updated version

there are 2 things i have a huge problem with on the Aril update. first off, minor, but a while back there use to be a separate window for the "Title" and within the window there were 2 buttons you could press to instantly center them. I do not see that function anymore and it is a pain to make sure if the title is centered now.

NOW, the BIGGEST problem i have faced with this current update is the corruption of files when opening older versions. Last month, i'd be able to open an older timeline from session that…

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Better performance on non Nvidia Systems

Performance on the recent MB is ridicilous.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Parenting Markers + Other Enhanced Marker Features

More flexibility with markers:

• The ability to PARENT them to clips so that they stick to that clip, similar to how you can parent things together in After Effects with the whip tool. That way you never have to worry if a cut you just made has thrown off all of the markers in your timeline. You can rest assured, knowing that they're sticking and moving with your clips.

• Ability to 'hide' markers that are completed (if using them for notes/revision purposes) so that they are transparent and don't show up as a color in the timeline.

• Ability to select…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. BUG: Still red frames issue after enabling H264 hardware decoding in 12.1.0

The famous bug of red frames instead of thumbnails still exists on 12.1.0. I guess it remains beta and not fully tested with different chips, media files, settings etc. Everything is fine when you turn it off. It would be awesome if someday it will finally work!

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  GPUs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Whatever you did in your n

Whatever you did in your last update, now any .png file I import into a project, no longer has an alpha channel. Titles, lower 3rd's, really any image I bring into Premiere Pro doesn't work the way it should (or did before the update).

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Time code plus slug

I like to put a slug with Timecode, the project title, and version number at the bottom of video that is going out for client review. For my clients, it makes it easy to see all that info and it also prevents them from using a lower res render for final. It would be great to have the Timecode effect have the ability to add in the Sequence title or a custom title next to the time readout, so I could just add a whole slug automatically.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Multiple VST/Track FX windows

Would like the ability to have at least a second Track FX window, for audio VST to allow making changes while viewing results in the Loudness Radar. Currently, when I have to make changes that affect loudness output, because of the single windows limitation, I have to switch back and forth between the VST and Radar.

As a option, would it possible to give the Loudness Radar it's own program window, freeing up the Track FX window?

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. workspace & transmit

the ability to tie the mercury transmit on/off option to a workspace layout.
    if I'm doing color I want my second monitor to playback the video out. if I'm doing general editing, I want my second monitor for tabs. right now I have to go into preferences to turn on or off mercury transmit before I activate a different workspace. would be great if workspaces were smart enough to do this for me. also in general switching workspaces is much slower then it should be. every once and a while even causes a crash.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Super Solo Feature

ability to have a master solo switch that would solo all the solo'ed tracks.
    (without having to making new subs and busses
    for example, I have 20 tracks of audio. I have 5 dialogue tracks solo'ed, but I want to quickly hear one of those solos without unchecking all my other solo's. a quick tap on a track would be great.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Warp stabilizer distortion with camera flash

When editing, I've noticed the problem is repeating throughout use of the Warp Stabilizer effect. When running the effect on clips where there is camera flashes the effect will distort the clip unnatrually. It auto-resolves itself when you reset the settings within the controls. In the video, you can see all the settings I have set. All I did was change the method from position to subspace warp and then back to position, and it didn't repeat the distorted look. Here's a link to the video clip i took of it. https://www.dropbox.com/s/r4k7rm0yt9d6vyu/warp%20%2B%20flash.mov?dl=0

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Brush Mask with animatable path

For quickly doing stuff like revealing a handwritten text, similar to how it works on after effects using the stroke effect.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add early cutting to multicam

When cutting a multicam sequence, it would be nice to have a button which enables early cutting, depending on the kind of multicam. When a camera suddenly moves, you are always late by switching to another camera. With this option premiere makes the cut/switch say one second before the moment you actually click, saving time to pause and manually adjust the cut to the right moment.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Replace with after effects composition

When sending a video clip to After Effects, AE does not show the video clip in the composition, the video clip is not sent from Premiere to AE.

Works fine using Premiere Pro CC2018 12 to AE 15, but since upgrading to 12.1 this no longer works.

Windows 10 Pro
    i7 4Ghz processor
    32GB ram
    NVIDIA 980ti latest drivers
    10TB SATA raid
    50GB SD Sata scratch

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Get rid of the bug where the mouse randomly gets stuck behind Premiere.

The mouse sometimes gets placed behind Premiere Pro then I have to close and re-start the program. I am using Windows 7 and Premiere Pro 12.1.0 Build 186, but this has been an issue going back at least three versions. It mostly does it after closing one project and attempting to open another.

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Media Labels with both Master / Local control

In the same manor you can apply an effect to the master instance of a clip or apply it to an individual clip on the timeline, I would like to have the option to change the label color on a piece of media and have the option of pushing that change to all instances of that media present in all sequences within the project.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Provide feedback without having to open web browser

Please allow users providing feedback with sending them in in-app panels, rather than opening an external browser.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Launch page crash

I can't launch Premiere Pro CC 2018, when I click on Premiere Pro in Creative Cloud application, the "Begin" page is opened but all button are off, i can't launch a new project or load a project, i can't do anything, and premiere pro isn't in back, so if i close this popup "Begin" this close Premiere Pro. What the point with that ? I can't work anymore because your product is unstable...

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Custom Workspaces and Encoding Settings Disappear with an Update

Every time a major update occurs to the Adobe Priemere the custom workspaces (that I've designed that help me and my team of editors get work done efficiently) and our standard Media Encoding presets (on both Priemere and the Media Encoder Queue app) just disappear. I find myself repairing, and creating new presets every few months.

Generally, I wouldn't care so much, but it's starting to affect project consistency. Media is getting encoded at the wrong settings causing playback and shipping issues.

Please advise

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base