Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. premiere pro is very slow, after opening it shows an error while importing any big size video and stops responding.

premiere pro is very slow, after opening it shows an error while importing any big size video and stops responding.

4 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Exporting PNG sequence to AME bug - Stopped render, restarting with Set Start Timecode is ignored

When exporting a PNG sequence from Premiere Pro CC 2018 to AME. Stopped the render (it ran out of memory/hdd space), when restarting it with 'Set Start Timecode' set to resume where it left off, it's ignored and starts naming it as frame #00000 again. This obviously could cause huge problems by overwriting existing frames if the user doesn't notice.

Premiere 2018. I'm running Windows 10, the latest updates, all drivers up to date.

My aging rig has:
    i7 2600k
    16 GB RAM
    nVidia GTX 540 GPU

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add back the controls for dip to black and white. I often used this effect with adjusted parameter to create a fade-to-black.

Fade to black is one of the most basic and commonly used effect in video production. I was surprised when I moved to Priemiere and realized they did not have a quick effect to accomplish this. I found a quick solution by adjusting the parameters on a dip to black effect and now that that has been removed I am suck with the clunky and cumbersome process of key-framing a black matte layer. Please, please, please add back the controls.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. CTRL+DOUBLE CLICK = Open in timeline no more works !

Please can you put back this function in PRP... Really need this for my merged clips.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. add marker during capture

Please add the possibility of adding markers during Capture.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add back the controls for dip to black and white. I often used this effect with adjusted parameter to create a fade-to-black.

Fade to black is one of the most basic and commonly used effect in video production. I was surprised when I moved to Priemiere and realized they did not have a quick effect to accomplish this. I found a quick solution by adjusting the parameters on a dip to black effect and now that that has been removed I am suck with the clunky and cumbersome process of key-framing a black matte layer. Please, please, please add back the controls.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. When opening any other app or program in windows 10 the soundcard in Premiere Pro stops working..

When opening any other app or program in windows 10 the soundcard in Premiere Pro stops working and I have to restart the program. I have a Komplete audio 6 external soundcard and it have worked perfect until the latest updates of Premiere pro. Have tried it on two different computers an the same thing happens..

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. MULTIPROCESSING

JUST IMPLEMENT A SOMEWHAT OKAY MULTIPROCESSING SOLUTION FOR PREMIERE & AFTER EFFECTS

Thx. :)

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Make it possible to bind keys to toggle audio and video tracks beyond track 8

Make it possible to bind keys to toggle audio and video tracks beyond track 8

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add a Recent Clips popup menu to the Source Window (a la FCP7)

I miss terribly not being able to summon up the previous or 3rd last, or 7th last clip used with in instant pull down of a popup menu in the Source player window. I used to use this a lot in FCP 7.

Now I have to go to the timeline and match frame to a previous clip in the sequence just to load it in the source window again. It should be available in a pop up with the playhead parked where I last used it (or the I and O markers where they were last set.

Such a…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Implement an easy way to import shorcuts from another computer (win/mac)

Theres just no import shortcuts button. There should be one.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Prores on Windows version of 2018 Premiere not reproducing colors correctly. Works fine on Mac and previous Windows versions.

Record a Prores file with known color bars. Play back on the current version of Premiere in Windows (Windows 10 tested) and compare with source color bars. Look at it on the scope also, not just visually.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. It was working ok. Then as I remember I got some kind of update, which I always hate, but I accepted it. Since then when I move a clip int

Since then, when I bring a clip into a project and then export it, only the audio come out. The video is all black.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Touch screen support

Can we work on premiere pro with an touch screen monitor or ipad in upcoming updates or near future

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Transformation handles, masks, etc. sometimes go missing from the Program Monitor

Double clicking on an object in the program monitor will often NOT select it and allow it to be moved around. Instead, any layer beneath that object will become selected in the timeline. (If you continue clicking, the timeline selection will continue to toggle between two different selections.)
    In this bugged state, the transformation handles will not appear on the program monitor.
    This also affects the 'crop' handles, masks, the corner pin tool, and the like.
    I HAVE FOUND A WORKAROUND FOR THIS BUG:
    Click into another sequence on the timeline. Then click back into your original sequence. Objects on…

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Making video/audio clips easier to paste

As for now, pasting a clipboard copied audio/video clip just pastes it over at the first highlighted targeted channel which is pretty uncomfortable since most of the times you'd have a bunch of tracks toggled on, but you wont necessarily want to paste your clip onto the first one.
    Rather than that - it would have been much easier and more comfortable having the copied clip pasted on to a SELECTED channel (like when clicking on empty space inside a video/audio channel)
    That way you could still have a bunch of tracks toggled on for editing, and also paste your…

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Flipped/Grey Footage Issue

Hello,
    I am currently having an issue where all the transitions, effects, and footage are all either flipped and turned grey, or odd colors. However, the photos in my project seemed fine and nothing seems out of order. This problem started happening as soon as I reopened my project the next day.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. presets bin in the effects panel

Delete default presets in the effects bin.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base