Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The 12.1 updates makes random distortions/glitches and .png files, and other clips

The 12.1 update has completely messed up all Premiere saved project files and clips contained inside them, showing random distortions/glitches and .png files, and video clips, and then random placements again upon export, which are not visible when going back to the timeline for review

14 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Deleting Assets from the harddrive out of premiere (like in Lightroom)

Would save thousands of clicks throughout a project and save a lot of hdd space

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Acquisition

Lorsque l'on fait l'acquisition des médias à l'aide de la fenêtre du même nom.

Pour lancer l'enregistrement il faut cliquer sur le bouton rec, ce qui est normal.

Pour arrêter l'enregistrement vous suggérerez de presser sur la touche ESC (Apple) si l'on presse brièvement tout se passe bien, la fenêtre pour enregistrer apparaît et l'on peut procéder à l'enregistrement de ce que l'on vient de capturer.

Mais si l'on presse un peu trop longtemps sur la touche ESC (même si la répétition des touches est désactivée), la fenêtre pour enregistrer la capture disparait et l'on perds le travail effectué, sans…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. better GPU support ?

When I stabilize anything really, the analyze goes well, but at the first milisecond of attempt of stabilizing, my GPU instantly crash and my PC with it.
    Before accusing my hardware like even I would do on a forum, I must point out that it's my proffessional computer, equiped with high end Nvidia 1080, and that this perticular crash occurs ONLY with premiere pro 2018. 2017 stabilisation works fine.
    I also completely deleted creative cloud (meaning i spent one day of WORK to delete and reinstall several gigs of data for Nothing).
    Now i contacted the support already. never got…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Glitching the png files

Hi. Please check the interpretation of png files with alfa-channel. Now it almost looks like glitch. Very hard to export the movie in correct way.
    (Premiere CC v12.1.0 Build 186, МасOS 10.13.4 High Sierra).
    Thanks.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Saving project takes a lot of time

WIth the latest version, if Premiere is open for a while, when I manually CTRL+S my project it takes too much time (about 10 seconds). If I close the app and reload, saving take as usual 1-2 seconds. Maybe a memory issue?

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Importing a PSD only selecting Merged files

Importing a PSD only selecting Merged files, other options for individual layers, sequence, etc. not working

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Subsequence in main sequence fails overtime

I had the issue a few times after upgrading to the newest premiere version today. I was creating a couple of subsequences with a bunch of sound to use in my main sequence.
    To start with it only works when you drag the subsequence in a brand new sequence. And if you're unlucky even the whole! main sequence will bug out and you cant hear any of the sound no more.
    I dont know if it is the pp version, my files or the computer. But it definitely is not pleasing to edit with.
    i would suggest the following:
    either…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Adobe Premier Pro - Preview super Slow! I cannot use it at all.

The Preview is super slow. I cannot use it to edit a simple video. Not at all.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. bug report

Deleting a 'pen tool' node/ keyframe on an audio track makes the mouse pointer disappear, forcing a quit and reopen to be carried out.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 'Both fields' dropdown for speed changes

When changing speed of progressive sourced media (camera rushes or VFX) in an interlaced timeline, the result is fields based, This is not necessarily a good thing.

e.g. if speeding up overcranked footage to 'real-time' - the result does not match other progressive media in the sequence.

Avid has 'both fields' in its speed drop-down for this very purpose - means that 50P footage sped up (200%) to 25P effectively drops every other frame rather than converting all the frames to fields.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Put In & Out Timecode in timeline panel

I love using the "~" to make my timeline panel full screen, while viewing my image on a reference monitor, but when I set ins and outs, I have to exit to view the record monitor to see the duration of those ins and outs. Would love to have another timecode counter that displays ins and outs in the timeline panel.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. add video effects to a video layer

If we could add a CC or any effect to a whole video layer you wouldn’t need any adjustment layers any more...
    simply add CC1 to layer1 and CC2 to layer2. Then sorting the cameras to the different layers... done...

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Better type setting

EG is a lot better than the stone-age tool for type from before, but I would really like the "Metrics/Optical" option too.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. When copying a sequence, copy the audio levels as well

When copying a sequence, all the audio levels are set back to the default as if you created a new sequence. This very much defeats the purpose of copying. Instead, when copying a sequence, everything, including, audio should be the EXACT same..you know..a COPY

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Problem with effect layers with masks and crossfade

CC2018 v12.0.0 Build 224
    When adding an effect layer on which you put a mask, animate the opacity of the mask, and put a cross fade at the beiginning of that layer, it results in a problem of interpretation of the clip below.
    Instead of reading it as it is, it reads it backwards from the end.
    See the problem here :
    https://youtu.be/k0oReh2XL90

Thank you

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. scroll around in effect area

I'm often using "the hand" (H) for maneuvering around in my timeline. Also using OPTION+Mousewheel for zoom in and out.
    Why not implement that into the keyframe area of the effect tab. I would love that.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Audio pitch

Audio pitch control from 23,976 Frames to multiple frames per second and vice versa.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. BUG: Clicking Lumetri dropdowns highlights the effects panel, unable to select look.

BUG: When clicking Lumetri drop downs it just selects the effects panel (puts the blue outline around it), and i'm unable to select a look or LUT in the "look" dropdown. This is only in 12.1.0

I even bought a new wacom tablet thinking my old one just wasn't compatible. Nope, same thing. Even does it with a mouse.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base