Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bug: Premiere 2019 essential graphics

adding a dissolve at the end of a title created with the essential graphics panel displays 'frame missing" yellow screen after render

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. BR: Dynamic Link AE2019 title changes font when editing it's content in PP2019

I just came across a dynamic link bug between Premiere Pro and After Effects 2019.

I would really appreciate it if anyone else could confirm this bug and point out any solutions, if there are any at the moment!

Steps to reproduce:

1. Create new PP2019 project (I used DSLR 1080p30 for my sequence, in case that matters)

2. Create a dynamic link AE comp with a title, either within Premiere Pro, or in After Effects and importing it (I used the AE HDTV 1080 29.97 preset, in case that matters)

3. Change the title's font, content, size, position, rotation, etc, in AE.…
    5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Support same files...

Premiere used to support the Samsung 360 mp4 file format, but the newest version doesn't. Please send an update...

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Toggle OFF proxies ability during Project/Sequence Collection

We produce a lot of TV spots that require that as a final step, we make a customization template. The V1 track is a NO GFX version of the program, and all GFX, including customizable URLs and TFNs, so the final sequence is drill down to just the basics, usually 4-5 tracks with no reference to any original RAW video clips.

Still almost everytime we collect, the PROXIES we've created (through proxy generation tools right in Premiere) also get collected - which adds so much time to the process when collecting a very basic sequence.

Wondering if you could add…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. "We were unable to open the file on disk" - Premiere can't read perfectly good H.264 files

I frequently capture screen grabs with Screenshot (Apple's for Grab; it comes with Mac OS). Everything but Premiere reads them just fine. If you try to import the attached file, Premiere complains and fails.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. the new update no longer reads saved .look files that i have used to colour my entire film with - now i have to colour the whole thing again

the .look files you could export through the lumetri colour to save a look no longer load in the new update.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Make the duration display in the preview and program monitors user definable.

The 2 windows that are used for viewing clips and the timeline have duration displays. Make those user definable so we can set durations without having to use the speed/duration pull down window. You can do this for timecode on the left side of the viewers, why not with the duration display on the right side?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Bug: Proxies genetrated outside of Premiere cc2019 not linking automatically

I have 120fps ProRes proxies generated outside of Premiere. On windows, when using cc2018 they attach automatically, but when using cc2019 they don't and I have to do them individually. No variation of Match Properties seems to work.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Hide/reveal tracks feature

We often shoot with 4 channels of audio for documentary work but when we're editing, only use one of those channels. It is important that we keep the other channels attached (but disabled) so that we know they're there and can access them if we need. However, when we have 4 channels of audio for each clip the timeline gets really crowded if there's any checker-boarding that has to happen. All of a sudden you go from having 4 tracks to having 8! It would be really great if there was a way to hide/reveal tracks so that they would…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. BUG

Exit Code: 146
    -------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------
    - 2 fatal error(s), 0 error(s), 1 warnings(s)

FATAL: Error (Code = 146) executing in command 'MoveDirectoryCommand' for package: 'AdobeInstalledCodecs', version:1.0.0.6
    FATAL: Error occurred in install of package (Name: AdobeInstalledCodecs Version: 1.0.0.6). Error code: '146'

WARN: Failed to move directory 'C:\adobeTemp\ETR1011.tmp\1\AdobeInstalledCodecs' to 'C:\Users\Public\Documents\AdobeInstalledCodecs'

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Record audio without deleting in/out

Recording audio: When hitting record by clicking the mic on a track the play-head jumps to zero when there are in and out points. This does not happen when there are no in and out points. Then I can put the play-head somewhere on the timeline and it starts recording from that point which is the wanted behavior. See explanation video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JS6WUIL4Upo

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. auto color match for videos with variations in lighting

Okay so I often edit "talking head" videos which are not professionally recorded. And many times there are variations in lighting. This means a change in colors (obviously), but the pain is that the color shift is gradual. So you already have the color match tool in Lumetri. Could you make it so that it automatically and dynamically matches the colors throughout the entire video based on a frame we choose?

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Please add Korean.

I want to put subtitles in the video ,
    But since the language itself is not set ,
    I can’t put subtitles.

I want to change my basic language into korean
    I want to put subtitles in korean

Plz

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Time remapping

I cant change my speed/duration in Adobe Pemiere Pro 2019. Everything else works except when I want to change seed, it's disabled. Not active. Is something missing ? Thanks.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Too much craches last time. Make tool to recover all last changes.

I really dissapointed. Even I need to set autosave every minutes? Create tool to recover last changes please!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Spell opportunity correctly, in the learning guide it's spelled opporunity.

In the learning section, in premier pro under "Editing your clips" step 4 of 6. Opportunity is spelled opporunity. Thought I should report it.
    Search the codebase for opporunity.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Make it work

I've been trying to edit a wedding video for 3 weeks. Constant crashing. Did all the updates, updated drivers, and still can't export.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Effect To Change Hair Color in Real Time w/ RTX 2080

as seen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrswN0jFCwY

Since RTX 2080 came out, would be possible to add in premiere this functionality?

I know it can be possibile only on RTX 2080 but maybe add a text that says: "Only aviable on RTX bla bla"

It would be a time saver in many situation for the work i must do.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. mp4 ingest clips with non-stereo audio is broken

With all the new wizz-bang tools coming out to help use collaborate online as editors, there is a need for a lightweight proxy codec tuned for speedy streaming and quick transfers. H.264 is perfect for this as you can set the bitrate very low and get a very sensible SD Wide Proxy at something like ~2Mbps.

The problem is that Premiere chokes on generating proxies for anything with more than two audio channels. I have not yet found a workaround.

This works fine in Resolve, Handbrake, etc. I wish it worked in Premiere as well.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base