Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Crackle when Mono, speed-adjusted audio used in multi-cam

IS THIS A BUG REPORT PAGE?! I'm not submitting an "idea".

WAV 44,100kHz audio adjusted to 100.04% speed, used in multi-cam sequence (to put-in-sync). Using that for an edit sequence. All stereo sources sound fine, but my mono sources have a static crackle to them.

This is new to me since upgrading to 2019, 13.0.1 (Build 13). Windows 10, 3rd-ish-gen i7 with 64GB RAM.

Attached is WAV that does not contain the static is the source WAV.

Restarted the app removed static.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Clip-Based PAN and VOLUME on the Timeline Simultaneously

Final Cut Pro 7 showed both PAN and VOLUME automation on timeline clips (as red and black lines) and this was very useful. In Premiere there is no way to adjust a clip's stereo PAN automation without going to TRACK PANNER >> BALANCE -- and this adjusts pan at the track level, not the clip level, so changes do not move with the clip. I would much rather adjust PAN on clips like I do with VOLUME.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. set/scale to frame size should have horizontal/vertical option

this is useful when you're working with 2500x1350p and 4000x2160 for ex

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow keyframe orientation in audio ducking

We need an option to have the keyframing with audio ducking to happen centred on a transition as opposed to always before. You end up with big dull spots of audio that I always have to correct by moving the keyframes to centered over the transition (start of speech etc). Also be good to have this option when applying multiple audio transitions. This is a very useful feature in avid.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Caption + Audio Level Adjustment bug

Whenever I'm working on Closed Captions and I try to adjust the audio level, my cursor disappears and I can't work in the project anymore. I have to quit the program through keyboard input and start over again. It's a bug that has resulted in so much frustration and having to start over with projects. Please fix this!

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Closed Captions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Audio FX not rendering in export

When I export an audio mix (6 channels of audio), not all effects (ex. vocal compression) render into the export.
    - (2015 iMac 27", 32GB RAM, 4Ghz i7, 4GB AMD Radeon R9, OS 10.13.5, Premiere Pro CC 12.1.1)

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Have a program that doesn't crash always.

My program crashes every time when switching between windows, for example switching from Editing to Color. This has been an issue since 12.0 came out and still has not been fixed and makes the program practically unusable. I have tried the suggested troubleshooting method but that method is misleading and tells you to uninstall a program twice (you can't uninstall an uninstalled program...)

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Bug Report: Hardware Accelerated Performance works maybe 40% of the time.

Cutting in Adobe Premiere 2018 12.1.2 using an iMac Pro 10 core, 128Gb ram, vega 64 16Gb.

You get an option for Hardeare Accelerated Encoding but limited to VBR 1 pass. It can be really fast (if it works) but I have found that it causes my entire system to shut down mid export and sometimes losing a lot of my progress on my timeline. I may run a few tests and record my screen to attach as proof.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Snap in Program Monitor

While moving a clip in Program Monitor, snap in the border of the Program Monitor. Also snap in the border of other clips that are in the same place.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. More Keyframe Icons

I use the "Ease In" and "Ease Out" temporal interpolation options a lot when keyframing motion and scale fx and while there are a few different icons shown for different types of keyframe behaviors, it would be very helpful visibly if the icons were different -- just like they are in AE.

It would also be great if when you pick either choice, the default for the next keyframe added be automatically alternated (or have an option to enable that option)

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Mixed Stereo and Mono Tracks in a Clip

We record 4 CH of audio with the C300, CH1 and CH 2 are two mono tracks and then channel 3/4 is usually stereo. (i.e. two radio mics and then one stereo atmos mic)

I use the Modify Clip/Audio Channel to correctly interpret the CH 1/2 as mono but it doesn't seem possible to interpret 3/4 as stereo. Its either two stereo clips or 4 mono clips? Would be great to be able to mix them.

Cheers,

Nick

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 上下キーでクラッシュ

日本語にて失礼します。
    macOS Mojaveにした所、v11.1.4(2017)にて、
    プロジェクトウィンドウで上下キーを使用すると
    クラッシュしてしまいます。
    2017で作業をしなくてはならない事象が多いため、
    改善していただきたく、希望する次第です。

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Sorting Clips in Timeline...

It would be amazing if there was an ability to select all the clips in a sequence timeline and be able to sort by the same metadata that is in the project bin.

Currently, I have to select all the clips drag it back into the project window in a new bin, sort it the way I want and then re drag it back into the timeline.

Having the ability to sort footage within the timeline by different metadata would be amazing

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Batch Change Sequence Starting Timecode

Would be super if you could highlight multiple sequences and make them all start at the same timecode.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Fix hanging on closing projects, cancelling preview rendering, cancelling locating media

On Mac High Sierra, Premiere hangs or crashes almost every time I close a project, cancel rendering previews, or cancel locating media.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. scrolling fonts and blend modes

its so laborious to scroll through both fonts and blend modes...
    make it easier so you can audition different types as you scroll would be nice

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Fit clip dialog should remember last setting

The Fit Clip dialog should remember the last setting I chose.

95% of the time I want the setting to be "Ignore source out point", but the default is "Ignore sequence out point", therefore almost every time, I need to click to change that setting.

I don't want to lose the dialog showing up altogether as I sometimes need another option. But it would just be great if it defaulted to what I use almost always.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Customizable behaviour for search bar.

Search bar reveals searched files with their parents folders. Would love to have the option of not displaying parents folders.
    Expand/Collapse all can also be helpful.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base