Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. BUG: Clicking Lumetri dropdowns highlights the effects panel, unable to select look.

BUG: When clicking Lumetri drop downs it just selects the effects panel (puts the blue outline around it), and i'm unable to select a look or LUT in the "look" dropdown. This is only in 12.1.0

I even bought a new wacom tablet thinking my old one just wasn't compatible. Nope, same thing. Even does it with a mouse.

3 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Track Fx Dynamics generates feedback loop when no audio is fed through it

If one plug a Dynamics Track Fx to a track where no audio is present, ie. -∞ is fed through it, it starts generating a weird feedback-like sound. Seems to be a programming bug. I'm on 12.1.0 build 186, and I plugged Dynamics on my Master track Fx rack.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Track Select Forward Tool

The Track Select forward tool doesn't seem to work like it used to in previous versions. It used to be that when you hit A then held shift you could push single tracks rather than everything, but that doesn't seem to work anymore.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Display of rectified waveform in the timeline scrubber of source monitor

So you can view where your playhead is AND view video at the same time. See when people begin speaking, etc.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Enter duration in source panel to get out point.

Enter an In or Outpoint in the source panel. Then drag along the source panel timeline and see a duration in real time. Also, enter an In or Outpoint in the source panel. Then enter a Duration to get the three-point edit.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Fix The Way Workspace Short Cuts are Assigned

Short cut keys need to stay with their assigned Workspace and not change when you add a new workspace. Also the names of the workspaces needs to be displayed in the assign keyboard shortcuts menu rather than"Workspace1, Workspace 2" etc.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Mixer Keyframe writing to have an averaging mode

When writing keyframes in clip mode (especially using a control surface) you are listening and making adjiustments on the fly. The keyframes written are literally hundreds of adjustments written in just a couple of seconds and are usually being made as a reaction to hearing a peak and the peak is always missed. (Human reaction time) Editing the keyframes is painful and that many keyframes are not needed. This area of working mix levels needs attention. Both in clip and track mixing modes. Again, try this with an external control surface to see how poorly it works.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. April Update will not retain settings for Workspaces on Mac 10.13.4

I cannot get Premiere to retain my settings for workspaces. I can delete them, reorder them, etc. and that lasts for as long as the project is open, as soon as close the project - then re-open Premiere, all the workspace are set back to default. I tried both checking and unchecking "Import Workspaces from Projects" and no matter if it is toggled on or off, the same thing happens - Premiere ignores my settings and reverts to default Workspaces.

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Premiere Pro CC 12.1.0 crashes when trying to move linked AE comps to folder

Every time I attempt to move multiple AE comps in my project window to a folder (just to organize by project), Premiere crashes. The error message in a "Premiere Pro Debug Event" states, "Premiere Pro has encountered an error. [D:\Pr12.1\releases\shared\MediaCore\Backend\Src\Content\Audio..." and the message cuts off there.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Source panel timecode is not visible after the latest update v12.1.1 (Build 10)

In the source panel only the very bottom of the playhead and in/out timecode is visible. The playhead is still clickable to enter a timecode, but it can't be read without clicking it.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I dont know why Integrated GPU in Macbook pro are not supported as open CL for GPU processing. In high sierra its showing Hardware accelerat

I don't know why Integrated GPU in Macbook pro(intel hd4000) are not supported for GPU processing. In high sierra Hardware acceleration is being used to export H264. Please help other owners of adobe premiere pro to use intel integrated GPUs.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  GPUs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. FASTER

Premiere needs performance improvements, especially into the exporting.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Make timecode overlay in Trim mode consistent with timecode in timeline

It's great to be able to change the timecode display in the sequence but it falls flat when the TC overlays only display source footage timecode as SMPTE. If I'm slipping or sliding shots the overlays aren't displayed as frames if i've selected frame TC display in my timeline.

The ability to toggle from SMPTE to frames or whatever TC display is defined in the source monitor would be awesome.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. .pek File Foreground Rendering

I just received a large project with lots of video all preserved on an external hard drive from an editor. His cache files were stored locally so naturally, my system needs to analyze and rebuild them.

It would be helpful if there was an additional option to the background .pek file generation (which I love and works well) to switch to foreground rendering, utilizing your full cpu to power through a mass of footage and get you editing faster.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Fix The Way Workspace Short Cuts are Assigned

Short cut keys need to stay with their assigned Workspace and not change when you add a new workspace. Also the names of the workspaces needs to be displayed in the assign keyboard shortcuts menu rather than"Workspace1, Workspace 2" etc.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Click effect then loose all windows I opened

Version: 12.1.1(build 10)
    system: windows 10
    Question: every time click effect then lost all the windows just opened. The project is still running. I can save but can't see any windows. This happened today after I update to newest version.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Reverse Match Frame To Bin

You need to be able to open the bin a clip in the source monitor came from in one click or keystroke. This is a hugely helpful feature that other NLEs have.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base