Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. BUG: No trimming occurs when consolidating Amira-footage, unless LUTs are completely removed

This means consolidating a sequence with Amira-footage will not discard any footage, and the whole operation is useless. All LUTs must be removed to make it work as it should.

6 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Team Projects - image sequences are replaced with still image on render

Team Projects loose image sequences whilst rendering locally on media encoder. It seems to replace the sequence with the first frame and treats it like a still. This means you cannot use media encoder. Also happens if you create a local project to backup the team project. Afterwards there is no way to re-link the image to the sequence as it looses the in-out places making the offline version unusable.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. displayName bug for checkbox properties in Motion Graphics Templates via Extendscript

When accessing the properties of a Motion Graphics Template clip via Extenscript, the 'displayName' property for checkboxes / booleans shows up blank / empty. Other property types, such as sliders, color pickers, text etc.. all seems to show up fine.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Color code to the tabs/sequence

It would have been amazing if I could add color code to the tabs for the different timelines I have in the premiere pro. And add colors to f

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Be able to set the default export settings

To save actual export settings as default or set default options 1 by 1 and modify existing, just default export settings

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. View Source In Timeline

I would love the ability to open a source clip in the timeline to easily configure audio tracks, scrub the clip, and create markers and in/out points. Much the same way you can open a source sequence in the timeline panel.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Simplify the control surface management

Simplify the use of control surfaces with common hardware (Korg nano series, Behringer BCF2000...) with presets, etc.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. videos exporting without audio!

about half a dozen times now I'v exported a video with audio enabled, only to find out afterwards that either the audio didn't render at all, or more recently that it stops after a certain point!
    the latter being much worse, as I tend to only do a quick check after exporting to see whether or not the audio went through, so when the audio stops towards the end of a video, most creators are unlikely to notice it until it's too late!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Copy and Paste is sketchy on the timeline

Very often I'll copy an attribute from a clip on the timeline, and I'll have to copy it twice in order to paste it. Very annoying.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. revert back from "replace with After Effects composition"

An esay way to revert a clip from "replace with AE composition" in the right click menu.

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Stop crashes when using 10Bit footage from Panasonic GH5

All 10 Bit footage from my GH5 makes Premiere crash. this has become a nightmare for me. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE debug this major flaw that makes all my high quality footage & camera irrelevant.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. idea: report a bug directly from the ui

It would be useful to be able to report a bug directly from the Premiere user interface, perhaps in the help menu, with built in snapshot functionality, and the ability to generate a report on the current state of the program. It seems the forums are a very clunky way of filing bug reports.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Vignette flickers during frame rate conversion (bug)

When placing 23.976 media on a 29.97 (upper field) sequence any vignettes applied using the Lumetri effect will flicker on export. Tested using Flame Blending with multiple types of source media and output codecs.

Premiere 12.1.1 Build 10

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Please make sure that, the premiere pro 2018 keeps on responding without any technical errors.

It will have the benefit of editing more efficiently and smoothly, without any technical errors. I have recently purchased the bundle of the softwares , and only premiere pro is not responding, consistently when I open the app. I do hope that you fix this technical error and provide the best efficient way to resolve this issue.

Thanks

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Ability to Stack Clips by Holding SHIFT when dragging into Timeline

Right now when you select multiple clips and drag into the timeline, it only brings the clips in horizontally, but sometimes I need to stack the clips on top of each other (like when bringing in stems from a sound mixer). Add the ability to hold Shift or a modifier key.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Source Monitor

Previous version of Premiere Pro CC. When relaunching a project both the Source and Program monitors retained the Clip/s Seq/s. In this release CC 2018, only the program monitor retains the Seq/s and the Source monitors Clip list has been cleared. I now have to figure out where I left off. I can be time consuming to figure out where I left off. Can this be fixed? Or is this just preference setting

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Bengali Unicode Font Rendering Problems - Broken Font

Bengali Unicode Font Rendering Problems - Broken Font

Font Name - Ekushey Lalsalu
    OS - WIndows 7 Pro x64
    Keyboard Layout - Bangla Probhat - http://www.ekushey.org/?page/probhat_layout

This same font "just works" in Microsoft Word

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. AUDIO BLACKOUT

Complete audio blackout when I return to and play a project. Temporary fix by pressing the S buttons wherever I have/need my audio.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Global FX Mute

global FX mute button to also mute FX in the master clips. this would be a big time saver on big projects. when I have multiple fx on master clips for color correction and then I want to go back through and scrub the footage to be used again somewhere else, I have to turn off all the effects in the master clip for smooth playback sometimes. that global FX switch would be very handy here.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Not able to change to opaque background with Captions

This has become an issue since upgrading to 2018. I'm currently running v12.1.1. This impacts my daily work. Please provide fix asap. The first caption field will default to black background. All subsequent created fields will default to transparent and not allow a change to opaque. This renders the caption utility useless for broadcast work in Canada.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Closed Captions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base