Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Importing Photoshop Projects can break Premiere CC 2019

This is a very specific issue, but it cost our office a whole day of figuring out.

How to replicate:

• import a photoshop project layer into a premiere sequence

• in the effect settings, disable "even scaling"

• if height is exactly 100 AND width is at least 200, the whole sequence goes black and rendering will result in an error message.

my test results were that the height has to be 100 and width at least 200, the error wouldn't appear with 101x200, 99x200, 50x100 and some other combinations i tried. i know how specific this is, but bugs are bugs.

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Let marker content stay however long the editor needs it

When I hover the cursor over a marker in the viewer panel, the marker info pops up - but only for 2 seconds, and I have to wiggle to mouse to be able to read it all. In an intervju setting, there can be quite a lot of text. Why can't it just stay there until the user move the cursor away from the marker? Really annoying. I know I can read all the text in the "markers" panel, when I double click on a marker (because it only preview three lines), but that's a time consuming and inconvenient detour.…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. BUG PPro v13: No audio on project open (2-3 restarts required)

On newly created projects, Premiere will not play audio unless you restart the app 2-3 times.

I've got this problem since PPro v12 (cc 2018) and still has not been fixed by Adobe.

Oh.. and before someone ask if I cleared my media cache files:

The only thing I haven't done is literally buy a new computer and try installing Premiere there!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. No way to get Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017 with Serial Nr anymore

Hello,
    We are still using serial Nr licence (we are currently forbidden for internal reason to use named licences). We can no more package Premiere Pro CC 2017, so we use old version with all the problems it can cause. We need CC 2017 for compatibility reasons between Premiere different versions. This is really a killing joke ...

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add video clips to library

I want to be able to add short video clips to my library. I have intros/outtros that I use frequently and would like to have them stored in the library.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Stability premiere

premiere craches often when export media or import a file, its not stable

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. The playback to an external monitor setting keeps disconnecting.

The Payback to an external monitor feature keeps disconnecting. It works perfect on AVID, but doesn't keep connected on Premiere Pro. I even have the setting so that it should stay connected even when premiere is in the background. However, after a few minutes of work, it disconnects and the only way to reconnect is to RELAUNCH PREMIERE for the 100th time.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. BUG: Open in Source Doesn't Work for Titles

When you choose "Open in Source Monitor" for a Premiere title, it no longer opens in the Source Monitor. Instead the title editor opens up. This feature used to work where you choose "Open in Source Monitor", the title opens in the source monitor and I can edit it in my timeline. Now I have to drag the title directly into the source monitor.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. bug: timeline edit tools cease to function

While assembling clips (small files, local assets) in to a sequence timeline, the editing tools will cease to function. Only the selection tool continues to function. Ripple edit and other tools show and behave as selection tool. Closing project and restarting premiere returns function of timeline editing tools.

Adobe CC 2019 | Mojave 10.14.1 18B73a | 2017 MbPro

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Copy past error in clips that use audio effects (single band compressor specifically). Crash report

reproducable error / crash when dealing with copy pasting clips and sequences where clips have the single band compressor audio effect (and possible other audio effects).

any actual editing in a timeline where all clips have the compressor effect on them is so unreliable that the effects must be removed across the board until the edit is done, right before final export.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. DJI import problems

This problem is all over the drone forums, but perhaps not enough people are letting you know (although there are several similar requests, each with just a few votes, on your ideas page). Use of drone footage is becoming increasingly common, so please look into the problem, and until then, post a recommended workaround on your website.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Please fix the DeHumming feature! It will not export

Please fix the DeHumming feature. It does not export. Sounds great in the program. But you can’t get it out of the program.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Audio Bug Fix

My audio in the timeline blacks out after several seconds since CC 2019. I have to hit space, wait some seconds and then play the video again, only to have the black out several seconds later again...

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. resolution errror

my laptop have resolution 1366x768 but when i launch premier pro it shows error of minimum screen resolution please fix

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I have a problem when I create a new project in Premiere, it changes the project interface to bad colors. I do not know what the reason is,

I do not know what the problem is. Adobe Premiere does not work. If you add files and I want to work, the program stops suddenly for no reason, and then comes a message from you saying " Write to us the reasons why the program stopped" . I beg you to solve this problem as soon as possible because I need to work on the program in these times ... and thank you.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Premiere does not recognise Nvidia GTX970 after update to CC 13.0

After opening an exsisting project that worked just fine prior to the update an error message apears that requests to install an actual driver for the GPU (Nvidia GTX970). It refuses to render the clips

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  GPUs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. After updating Premiere CC 2019, problem with video colors after import.

After upgrading from Premiere CC 2019, there is a problem with the video colors recorded by Drone DJI Spark shortly after its import.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base