Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with: Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Premiere won't show several options for Open captions

Premiere won't show several options for Open captions, such as font options, size, changing the background

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Closed Captions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. WILL NOT NEST WITH MORPH CUT

If a morph cut is on a transition it won't nest

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. captions continue past the end out point in edit.

Captions from a previous clip, or sequence, still remain visible past the end point out of the edit. See attached file. This has been a constant issue in every new version of PPro. PLEASE FIX this and if possible, try to include more options for kerning in the text.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Closed Captions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Video Text disappeared

I went to edit today and move the value of my x and y to a specific spot in the screen and went with the centering option because I thought it would be quicker and it moved the text box all the way out to the left side of the screen. When returning it using the axis, half of the writing disappeared and then when I tried to redo it, it didn't show up anywhere, but the text box in the effects control was showing that it was there, as well as what was on the timeline. Upon restarting the…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. custom workspaces not saving

The custom workspaces revert back to previous save after closing a project and reopening a new one. I have to constantly readjust my screen. This was never a problem until CC 2019 for me but I see others have had this problem prior to switching to 2019

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Click on Lumetri and then highlight in picture where that exposure value is

Basically if you click on the Lumetri panel, say on the 70% mark where there is a lot of data, and have that highlight on the picture frame where those colors are sitting.
    Similar to having clipping levels shown in Lightroom, but allowing to pick which area of exposure to highlight.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Essential Graphics Group Bug

Premiere Pro CC 2019 is misplacing the Essential Graphics groups that I'm creating in After Effects CC 2019. It doesn't seem to be affecting the functionality of the property controls inside those groups, but it's a little frustrating in terms of organization.

In the screenshot from Premiere, you can see that the "Position Y" group is embedded in the "Position X" group...but I did not set it up that way in After Effects.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 4k multicam in 1080 sequence

When working with a 4K multicam clip inside a 1080 sequence, the multicam view shows the cropped 4K, not the full frame. It should show the "set to frame size" views...it's hard to see what you're doing the way it is now.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Canon C200 RAW - worse performance at half res than at full res

The new Canon C200 RAW support appears to have performance issues on Windows using CUDA. We tested the 14-core iMac Pro with 4K 24FPS Canon C200 RAW video and can get ~22FPS at full res and 24FPS at half res. On a PC with a Core i9 7940X, GTX 1080 Ti, 128GB of RAM, and a Samsung 960 Pro 1TB storage drive we are getting ~23FPS at full res and ~19FPS at half res.

Performance shouldn't get worse at lower playback resolutions, and since this isn't happening on a Mac it appears to be an issue with the Windows version…

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Dereverb - White Noise and Audio Dropout

If the dereverb effect is applied to an audio track that has an empty section, the plugin is unable to resume audio playback without a loud burst of white noise when the next clip plays. Sometimes the audio will mute entirely after the empty section.

Removing or disabling the dereverb effects completely resolves this issue.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Bug: LUTs not syncing between PP CC 2019 and AME

When you add a custom LUT to PP (CC 2019), that LUT isn't synced with AME, and thus isn't applied on export. The workaround is to manually add the LUT to the Technical folder of AME. But these should sync automatically. Based on the community forums, this was an issue (and supposed to be fixed) several years ago.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Get rid of bugs in Essential graphics

Make keyframes editable for at least position/size.
    I can keep keyframes for my text layers for essential graphics but my shape layers don't come into premiere with their keyframes and cannot be keyframed in the essential graphics window, which makes essential graphics useless as I cannot use it for my title sets.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. PP for iPad

Porting the core PP engine to iPads enables a new suite of workstations 🔥

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. The ability to create custom keyboard shortcuts for Ease In and Ease Out

I regularly create simple text motion graphics within Premiere, and ease in and ease out are essential in making the movement look natural, for that reason it would save me a lot of time if I could create a pair custom keyboard shortcuts for those to actions.

22 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Dragging audio plugins to copy or change order

Can you please make plugins movable from one slot to another. It would be great to move plugin's order and copy from one channel to another. Also, for some reason when I open plugins i always have to resize their windows to see the full GUI...

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Customer Service with Screen Control Support was Awesome Today. Keyframes, Yay!

Looked for a place for props. This is what I found.
    Tech support was great today. Adobe, as a dopey tech user who struggles, this was great! Moving forward with my interview of Brooke Chesnut, he climbed Mt. Everest. Amazing story!
    Anyway, thanks to P Pro, I got the job done with flavor and skills.
    Thanks,
    G.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. App crashes when expanding project window size if it reveals video thumbnails

I'm running an i9 9900k with 32 gb ram and a gtx 1080. App just crashed because I resized the project window and there were thumbnails for video clips revealed in list view in the process. My CPU fans started spinning up apparently to process the thumbnails and the app hung and I had to manually close through task manager. This is on the latest version and Windows 10.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Rename and Delete Files from Media Browser

I end up having to use Premiere's Media Browser tab (I've built a whole workspace around this) to sort and catalog footage. The added bonus here is I can go on and add markers to the files which would show up (most of the time) later in editing, too!
    BUT while doing this, the goal is to be deleting and renaming files themselves as I go, which I can't do inside of Premiere. I keep having to pair it with an Explorer window and try to keep them synced up, folder-wise, etc. and it's added pain.
    Can these context menu…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base