Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Editing PSD file imported into Premiere as individual layers messes up the layers visibility in Premiere.

There is a problem when You import a PSD file into the Premiere as individual layers, and then try to edit this PSD file in Photoshop. After photoshop changes are made, and the file is saved, it does not update corectly in Premiere Pro - the visibility of PSD layers is completely messed up. When you choose particular layer to be imported (in "import as individual layers" menu) and then change this layer somehow in PS, the whole PSD file in Premiere gets messed up after updating itself. This bug is present in Adobe Premiere since 2015 version; I have…

5 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Audio issue - Sound in source and timeline

Sound in source and levels in VU meter are correct - drop into timeline and need to up the level by 9-12db to get levels back up to what it should be.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. bug report : cross dissolve on videos with opacity mask

I noticed when adding a cross dissolve transition on footage with an opacity mask, it makes the whole area of the footage regardless of the mask, growing from dark to black, until the end of the transition.

the obvious work around is to add key frames to the opacity percentage, but I just want to make sure your aware of this a potential issue.

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. How about designated Intros and Outros that can be applied to all selected sequences

A common task for many is to add intros and/or outros to their videos; If we've created multiple sequences in our project that probably all belong to one event and those sequences eventually become videos.

What seems to be lacking is a way to apply an asset such as premiere titles, Photoshop or Illustrator graphics, After Effects compositions ect ect that we want to use as intros or outros to all of our created sequences at once. Right now I find myself having to open each sequence and manually apply the intros and outros that I want.

So off the…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Bug report: Using Dynamic Link Importing Adobe After Effects project into Adobe Premiere Pro dialogue box pops twice?!

When I try to import Adobe After Effects project into Adobe Premiere Pro I get a nasty bug the import dialog box popping twice. The first time does not matter what I click, it does nothing. The second time it picks the composition. That bug is when by right click and import, or double click import, or drag and import. However, if I go and do it from the menu, it works fine, no problem. It does not come up twice. Check the included video for a better explanation. PLEASE FIX that nasty bug!

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Workspace Bar Still not Saving

Workspaces in the top bar are STILL not being saved. It defaults to the usual learning, assembly etc. **** that is the default in premiere.

I want to use my custom workspaces!!!

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. improve stability and performance - 2018 crashes constantly and is extremely slow

improve stability and performance - 2018 crashes constantly and is extremely slow

18 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Crash when importing media

When I select media in Media Browser, right click -> Import, the little importing dialog box opens but does nothing. When I try to cancel the window goes grey and says it's not responding. In my Windows 10 resource monitor, it shows that Premiere Pro is using a tremendous amount of memory, and the amount slowly but steadily climbs higher and higher, like some kind of memory leak, until I stop it (last time, at around 7GB of my RAM).

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Make Timelines Re-Nameable Again!!!! And other bugs since latest 2019 update

ever since the latest patch update (2019), about 50% of the time my timelines don't re-name anymore! When you click on the re-name, the fill form goes blank and you can't see what you're typing -- and when you type anything and click out of it, it reveals it hasn't changed the name anyway. This is now being reported widely and it's a critical error to file organization and versioning that can literally tank an editor's work and credibility even beyond just staying sane and having a solid workflow.

Several other bugs since the latest 2019 patch update:

• Audio stops…
    1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Title BUG

Hello, there is a bug on the title tool in the new version of Premiere. All the tools disappear whenever you open a new title...
    It's a big waste of time to re-open them all especially when working on subtitles.
    Thank you

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 新建项目

新建项目,输入汉字,显示的是乱码,保存之后在界面上可以显示正常汉字,请帮忙调查

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. wrong timecode essential graphic when i upgrade to master graphic

i found an issue when i simply do the "upgrade to master graphic" on my text animation. Here's my workflow:

On my timeline i start to write text and shapes. Then i start to animate it. When i'm ready i save it to my personal library as backup. Everything works well. But, if i need to upgrade this essential graphic to master graphic on my project, i found a big issue on timecode: for example, my essential graphic it's five 5 seconds long. When i upgrade to master graphic, this new "shape" clip it's 12 hours long, and my animation…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. There is constant problem with a low-level exception occured in : Adobe Scopes(Transmit::CreateInstance)

I got problems where premiere crashes when I work with the scopes. After that I can't open up premiere for that project I currently worked in. So I open a new project, and then open the old one, delete the colour edit and then save the project. After that it's possible for me to open the old projects that crashed. But there is still problems with the program. I can't close premiere properly without doing a force quit. But I can at least finish the project, delete it from the computer, so it doesn't interfere with other projects. That's my…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Transform Effect Bug

To reproduce this error:

Grab any picture to the timeline, then grab transform effect to it.
    Uncheck Use composition shutter angle and change shutter angle to 180.
    Changing scale of the transform effect from 100 to 0 moves the picture to the upper left corner. Scaling up from 100 to inf moves it to down right corner.

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2494693

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Copy/paste metadata columns

Yes, like in Avid...

In a perfect world, the bins of an NLE would be as powerful as a spreadsheet & database program.

So for a power user (e.g. an assistant editor managing a feature film with thousands of clips), any functionality to manipulate and organize the data is useful.

As far as UI design, can be easily implemented with highlight-a-column+copy/paste, or right-click on a column header.

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Publishing to Facebook

Everytime I publish a video to facebook it is published as public. But I don't want public. The mediaencoder shows it as private, but that is not transmitted to facebook.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Audio Mapping Bug - Premiere Pro 2019

There appears to be a bug in Premiere Pro 2019 with Audio not mapping in the channels. I am working on a project with RED R3D file. There are 4 channels of Audio (built in Mics on RED 1&2, Lav on 3 and Shotgun on 4). I can edit and adjust audio fine, when I export it appears to only export one of the channels. In the time line if I select "Audio Channels..." I can NOT change the channel source. In another words no matter which channel I select, the original channel for the track stays the same.

I…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Effects control panel : add value graphs for positions

Hello, In Premiere Pro CC V12, I am animating an image's position. In the Effects control panel , I cannot find value graphs for positions, only velocity graphs.

What's strange is that for other parameters, such as scale or rotation, both value and velocity graphs are available. But for position, only the velocity graph exists.
    I don't like to work with this position curve in the Program Monitor.
    I want standard animation curves with their time/space relationship. It is the easier way to go. And most artist in the animation business are used to this, because other animation apps have…

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Keyboard shortcut to select applied transitions

It would be nice if we could select an already applied video or audio transition without having to reach for the mouse.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Denoiser

This plays fine in the timeline then when exported at the beginning of each new clip has issues, looking at forums this seems to have been a problem from at least 2015

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base