Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Need ability to delete specific .pek files

Sometimes there is an issue with one specific video clip's audio that can only be fixed by deleting ALL .pek files in the the Library/Common folder. We need a feature that rebuilds .pek files on a single-clip basis so we can fix audio issues without dumping all our .pek files and waiting while they all re-write.

4 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. drag from premiere project panel to audition

I can drag from the audition file panel into premiere, I would love to be able to drag from Premiere's project panel into audition.

For clips, I'd like this to bring the source file into audition, for bins, all the files within.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Full Screen Playback on Dual Monitors

Add an option in Preferences allowing us to set a default monitor for full screen playback.
    Right now it follows the Program window, it should be independent of that.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. It's Icon View in the Project panel, and Thumbnail View in the Media Browser panel. Can we pick one?

It's Icon View in the Project panel, and Thumbnail View in the Media Browser panel. Can we pick one? I vote for Thumbnail view! :).

Maxim

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Warp Stabilizer causes project file size to increase excessively

After applying the Warp Stabilizer to about 50% of the clips in a 15-minute long video the Premiere Pro project file has increased to nearly 150mb which makes the autosave take much longer than it should. When saving takes this long it makes you lose your momentum / flow / train-of-thought, which is why I added this request to the Performance category.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. BUG: Workspace switching from different resolution/scale monitor results in no workspace

We have several editors. One editor has a 4K monitor set to 125% scaling. Our other editors are 1080p set to 100% scaling. When moving a project from the 4K/125% monitor to the 1080p/100% monitor, the workspace is empty. IE: Nothing is displayed. The fix is to reset the saved workspace.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Warp Stabilizer-like Pan speed fixer

I would love for Sylvain Paris and the other superhumans in the Adobe Labs, but those in the DVA teams to give us a function similar to Warp Stabilizer, but for pans, that would fix the operator errors, and give us a smooth and non-stuttering rotation, fix the differences in speed, and give us a smooth rotation from start to end, instead of the jerky slowdowns and accelerations that might arrive when we do not use the proper tools, or handheld cameras.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Track Folders in Timeline

Group tracks into folders on the timeline to facilitate organization. Though, this would only be helpful if we could actually grab and re-order video tracks in the first place.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. shortcut for "go to timecode" on newer apple keyboards

currently, the only way to activate the blue "timecode" numbers is by using the numeric keypad on the big keyboard. but if you're on a laptop or are using the smaller keyboards that don't have the numeric keypad the only way to access the timecode is by mouse. there isn't even a way to assign a keyboard shortcut to it. it would be great if i could press a key "like the "period" key) on my small keyboard and have the timecode be activated so that then i can just type in "+30 frames" or "-30 frames" etc.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Mark clip should work on sequence clips in source monitor

If you load a sequence into the source monitor, "go to next/previous edit" functions properly, but "mark clip" does not work (even when insert / overwrite as individual clips is selected). I am aware of pancake editing, but it's a huge pain to have to open sequence in timeline, then scoot that window somewhere just to mark a clip in-to- out in a sequence. The program is obviously "seeing" the edit points in the source if "go to next/previous works so it seems like a pretty easy fix to have "mark clip" function as well?

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow Ambisonic Control of Mono file in Ambisonic Sequence

Currently if I add a mono file/track to a sequence that already has an ambisonic audio track, the mono file will be 'mixed' so that it appears aurally front and center. Could you please find a way to be able to have 'ambisonic control' of the mono track so that it can be located in any of the 360 areas?

Thank you.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Insane lag all the time play back

OMFG! how can you work in a videoediting tool with extreme lag - how can you call this a functioning program, this is insanely stupid. I have to use this because work, else I would never ever touch it. Ever. Lag in a video editing program, holy **** man.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Disable clicking of range markers to send playhead to beginning of range

Currently I use a lot of range markers on my timeline to organize/label large sections. As I scrub through or select times to send the playhead to, if I accidentally click on the marker range, it sends the playhead to the in-point of the marker. Would like to be able to disable this function so that clicking of markers in the timeline does nothing.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Find and Replace Metadata

I am adding tags of metadata to a long list of clips, so that they are searchable by attributes:

i.e. Trees, Drone, Green, Rocky, Mountains, Snowy, Wide, Medium, Tight, etc.

It is inevitable during this list that I have made errors in typing. I would like to find and replace my mistakes.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Touch input causes slow performance

Using graphic tablet (CINTIQ 27QHD Touch) with premiere causes lot of bugs and overall extremely slow performance. I am using intel i9, GTX 1080Ti and 128GB RAM so there should not be problem.

When I start project only using touch input, the overall performance is horrible. After initializing mouse and then getting back to touch solves the problem.
    But come on, it is frustrating!

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Display duration of selection when dragging in timeline

When clicking and dragging a box in the timeline (to select clips), it would be very helpful to show the total duration of time that the dragged box is covering. This could be used as a time measurement tool, to roughly see how long certain parts of a sequence are. This could look similar to the info that displays when hovering over a clip (Start, end, duration).

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Ability to Export In / Out of Every Clip in a Timeline

It would be awesome to be able to make selects and export every shot within my timeline and have the option to:

Use native resolution or
    Use sequence resolution (with or without clip effects)

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. clip rendering

many times during color correction I render all the noise reduction first. then I export that piece as a prores file, then place it over the rendered clip. I do this so I can grade and render in the future without the hassle of the long render times. the issue is, if I don't manually turn off the fx in the lower track first, it still renders like it is rendering the clip below it also. I feel like a clip with 100% opacity should ignore FX on the clips below it. I believe fcp legacy operated like this. not…

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base