Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The slide control in the control section

Please bring back the slide control that allows forward and backward play at very slow to very fast speeds. This tool was great for lining up sounds to video motion (very slow playback) and also to quickly scrub through a clip. I came to CC from CS5 and really miss that feature.

3 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add 2d tracker to clip's position, similar to how it works on effects' masks

You should be able to animate a clip's position based on a tracker on the same or another clip.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Support for 3rd party codecs such as HAP

Quicktime 7 is still great you know.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Version 12.1.0 (186) Bug

Workspace list order resets to default after each relaunch.

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Realtime waveform

Applying a fx o working something in audio like volume, would be faster to see real time result.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Compatibility CRI (Cintel Raw Image)

Actually Adobe not support materials "CRI (Cintel Raw Image)" a native format that Cintel Blackmagic scans.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. VERY BAD COLOR SELECTION OF HSL SECONDARY TOOLS

The Premiere Pro HSL secondary tools select very badly the colors of the shot, not as After Effects, which works quite well.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Graphics Panel Broken Font Bug Report

Premiere has a lot of default options for fonts, but sometimes I like installing fonts not found in typekit. The font I use for my company logo and branding is "Nordica Hairline" which can be found here - https://www.dafont.com/nordica.font

The font works fine in applications such as photoshop, illustrator, and after effects. However, when accessing it in the essential graphics panel, premiere seems to add an extra "A" at the end of the text box. The character is uneditable and does not go away. This problem exists in both the April update as well as the previous version. Not sure…

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. [BUG] COMPILING FILM ERROR

This error appears when EXPORTING or PROCESSING big projects with a lot of effects, even if the Mercury Playback Engine is disabled.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Bug which deletes all progress

If you hit "save as" and save your project through there, all the work you have done will be deleted and won't reappear when you reload the program.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Apply a lumetri (or whatever other effect) on a video track

Instead of using a Aduustment layer on a whole track, it would be great being able to add an effect on a video track like we can do for sound effects

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Ripple Edit tool BUG

Ripple Edit tool is not behaving like it used to, Please fix.
    When I do a Multi-clip Ripple Edit, pushing the clips (Jpgs) forward in the timeline, the clips all overlap each other and don't move down the timeline Like they usually do.

I want to extend the next 5 Jogs by 5 Frames each, I select the ripple edit tool Like I normally do, But instead of pushing everything forward down the timeline, It just shows as overlapping each other, One clip extends by the 5 frames, The rest are left overlapping each other...

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Better renaming convention for updated project files

Instead of forcing a rename of an existing project file to a NEW name, give us the option of renaming the OLD file to a different name, say tagged with the previous version number.

As it is now, when opening a project in a new version, we are forced to come up with and remember an arbitrary new name, save the project, go back in finder and rename and archive the old project, then switch the new name back to the old name. It's absolutely maddening. If you are going to force project updates this frequently, streamline the file naming…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Multiple Bin Views

It's great that we can see our media with the larger previews offered by Icon view, but I find it more efficient to look at most things in List view. The problem is we can only have one or the other. With media in Icon view, all other bins are also in Icon view, and that's just...ugly. So, we have to constantly switch views back and forth depending on which bin we're in. That get's old real quick.

I'd love for PP to keep most things in List view, with only Video clips in icon view. The problem is, how…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. BUG: EQ (Subtle Boost) shifts audio by almost a second

EQ (Subtle Boost) and possible other presets applied from essential sound or manually, shifts audio by almost a second on playback. On export there is no shift.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. source multi-cam

Add a shortcut key for Source Multi-camera view. The same way it exists for program multi-camera view. And the same way that source composite view has a shortcut.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Variable frame rate clips offline in latest version

Im working in a 23.976 fps sequence. I've pulled in a bunch of screen captures made on Iphone 6/7/8 with odd frame rates (30.30 fps, 30.61 fps, etc). Version 12.0.1 handles these just fine.

In the latest Premiere Pro release those clips are offline though the Scratch destination has not changed. When I try to reconnect media I am met with an dialogue box that says "This clip does not contain media and will be deleted in all sequences. This cannot be undone. Do you wish to proceed".

As a test, I was able to import the clip into project…

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base