Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Drifting Sync Premiere

Sometimes during playback, the sync between audio and video is drifting more and more. And audio is clipping/clicking. This seems to happen randomly during normal playback, and applies to all clips in the sequence. If I stop and start playback, the sync is good for a couple of seconds before it starts to drift again. Switching workspace back and forth, or restarting premiere seems to fix the issue for an hour or two, then the issue returns.

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please update your help pages so that it makes sense to a newcomer like me. Windows> Workspaces> Titles does not exist.

Please update your online help pages so that it makes sense to a newcomer like me. Windows> Workspaces> Titles does not exist.
    I would like to create a title and have watched all youtube videos, none of them make sense to me.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Premiere Doesn't recognize AIF files unless .aif is in the file name

Past versions (I believe pre-2017) of Premiere used to recognize .AIF files even if .AIF wasn't in the filename itself. Now, unless .aif is in the file name, it won't recognize it as a supported file type. For example, "BestHits.aif" will import but "BestHits" won't even though they are both AIF files.

To illustrate, I duplicated at the same file and added ".aif" to the file name. In the included photos, Figure1, you can see that "Best Growl.aif" imported while "Best Growl" did not even though they are the same file, only difference is the inclusion of .aif in the…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please mention if a stock Essential graphic listed as free, contains paid fonts

I started throwing some of the stock essential graphics animated titles on to an empty timeline in a existing project.

I did this just because the project happened to be open and I coincidentally saw a youtube video showcasing these new stock graphics as part of the Essential Graphics suite of features added to Premiere.

I'm very unfamiliar with the entire essential graphics workflow so I may have been naive but I just figured I'd filter by what was marked free and toss it all on a timeline and just watch it and see what it does. I didn't realise…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Drawing function is not user friendly

After the latest updates, users can no longer use the legacy title function to draw lines or figures on a transparent layer over the original clip. I wonder what happened to Adobe development team ??? Your drawing function is already super un-userfriendly, and now you are cancelling the drawing fuction?????? Even the free software in Microsoft Paint is much intuitive than yours. I cannot understant why I am still paying $700 for your app hiring a such a stupid development team.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. More audio metadata in bin columns (like Avid)

Reposting so I can add a file to show the info available in Avid, in the bin.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Return paste attributes as it was

After updating to new Premiere I can no longer copy motion attributes from one clip and then paste them to multiple clips. Using the "paste attributes" can't even be clicked. Only way it works now is if paste the attributes to each clips individual Motion settings which takes way too long. it all worked fine before the update.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Bug: Sequence comment markers corrupt exported ProRes files

When exporting a sequence with comment markers to ProRes 4444, the exported quicktime file is shown as corrupt by ffmpeg and displays the following message:

[mov,mp4,m4a,3gp,3g2,mj2 @ 0x7ffb95001200] Referenced QT chapter track not found

Even though there are no chapter markers present in the sequence. Quicktime has no problem playing the file, but the error message in ffmpeg stops it from encoding, which is a required step in our distribution pipeline.

Clearing the comment markers from the sequence fixes the error. How can we stop premiere from corrupting the data in the exported quicktime file?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. manually entering color code in fill for a title doesn't work, you must go and copy that code and then paste it.

When I go to update my text color to match previous titles, I manually type in my color e.g. 0A2CF6 - and it doesn't take. If I paste that same code, it will work.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Bug or new feature: is Premiere CC18 still available for download?

I'm trying to determine if the Creative Cloud behavior has changed, or if it has always been this way:

When I click on the dropdown arrow next to an app in the Cloud menu app and choose Manage>Other Versions, am I supposed to see any versions I already have installed listed there? Or only versions not on my computer?

I'm asking because a fellow user thought he could could no longer access Premiere CC18 as it did not show up in his cloud app, and I wanted to make sure that CC18 had not been pulled (like CC15). I don't…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Delete Markers in In to Out range when extracting.

If I clear a section out of the timeline (mark in and out, extract), I want the markers in range to be deleted.

I don't need those markers anymore, and they often end up jumbled among the moved markers that I do want, so it can be hard to find and delete them later if I forget to delete them first. I also don't know of a fast way to delete a lot of markers, so it's currently a slow repetitive process if there are a lot of markers to remove.

See the screenshots.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. View markers panel list ascending/descending

Currently when viewing markers in the Markers Panel, it lists them in order of time. Would be nice to view the latest Marker created at the top

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. NVidia Quadro K4200 not detecting after Adobe premiere CC 2018 update

Have NVidia Quadro K4200 in my Intel Xeon PC. From Adobe premiere CC 2018 update, its not getting detected. Any solution?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Stills should ignore source out point if the sequence has an out

If I mark in and out in the sequence and edit in a still, it should edit in the still to that duration and ignore the arbitrary default out point for the source.

I know I can set defaults for what to do with a source/destination mismatch, but I don't want to do that. Video clips have reasons for different behavior (ignore source or sequence, fit to fill). If I have a mark in and out set in the sequence, there is never a time when I would want anything else for a still.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Bring back independent video/audio vertical movement hotkey toggle

There used to be an obscure feature in Premiere Pro where you could hold shift to toggle between moving audio or video clips vertically and independently in the timeline if you had both selected. It used to work like this:
    With a video and audio clip selected, you could move the video clip up vertically in the timeline to a higher track, then hold shift and it would keep the video locked to that track, then you could move your cursor down and move just the audio to a different track, keeping your video on whatever track you left it…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Play button bug

My idea?? This is a major bug that needs resolved. I'm running Pro CC v12.1, Kentos. According to CC, I'm running the latest version. Almost every, single time I stop a video from running, the play button along with the full control bar for stop/play/etc, disappears. I have to grab the playback head and move it left or right in order to get the play controls to come back. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, tried different workspaces, etc and nothing corrects the problem. This is super annoying not to mention really time consuming over the course of a project.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Make the pop-up menus the same sort order when I right click a clip in a sequence, vs. when I rt click an item in a bin.

Why are the menu options sorted differently? For example, right click a clip in a sequence and "Edit Original" is near the top. But right click the same source clip in a bin, and "Edit Original" is near the bottom.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Please give a way to keyboard-shortcut the different options of the Audio Gain... menu. Too mouse intensive.

The options in the Audio Gain menu have very different functions, and it would be much better to have separate keyboard shortcuts for each. Too many times, trying to go fast, I will normalize a track to +3dB instead of raising the gain by 3dB. I need to cycle between the different options often. Thank you.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Full Screen Preview for Camera Angles

The Program and Source Monitors can both be toggled in/out of Full Screen mode with a single keyboard shortcut, a fantastic feature. Why then can't the Program Monitor display in Full Screen when it's displaying Camera Angles, either with the Multi-Camera Preview Monitor on or off? A window that can be viewed in Full Screen should always allow full screen preview, regardless of what it is displaying!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base