Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Vignette" becomes VIDEO HUM deffect

I've used the VIGNETTE on Lumetri Color in a delivery. The TV technical department called it a VIDEO HUM , had to remove it clip by clip.

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Keyboard shortcut for browser doesn't remember the highlighted file in CC 2019

In previous Premiere versions, when using the keyboard shortcut to jump to the BROWSER window, it would stay on the last highlighted file, making it convenient to use the arrow up/down to move to the next one on the list. In Premiere CC 2019, when I jump to the browser, nothing is highlighter and if I press the arrow down, it starts all the way from the top again.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Follow a Task Based System

I feel you could improve your UX by adding in a task-based system into premiere pro, in order to provide a higher level of satisfaction to a user.

Further Explanation:

Finishing a project to a clients' satisfaction feels like an accomplishment. Maybe to make a user feel better, you could involve a task-based system into premiere pro. Perhaps something like Asana, wherein a user can organize themselves, prioritize projects and tick it off whenever they are approved.

You could also add in a little artwork which when the user ticks off a task. Something like the Mailchimp's Hi5 artwork. After…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Caps automatic on at export WYSIWYG

If we use caps by importing a srt file, could you please set it to ON in export automatically. So it remains What You See Is What You Get and you cannot forget the subtitles on export.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Closed Captions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Videos showing Green Overlay in Premiere Pro 2018. Both Machines are newly installed Windows 10 with Intel core i5 3Ghz, 16 GB Ram, Intel UH

While Checking export settings It has HVAC(H.265) codec. The older Windows with lower configuration are playing fine and Apple is also playing it Fine. Is there any coded or settings I need to install?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Multi-group naming

Multi-group naming currently has 3 options:
    Video Clip Name +
    Audio Clip Name +
    Custom

I'd like to be able to pick any metadata category for automatic naming of my multi-groups. Scene, tape name, description - any metadata you'd like to use. This would be very helpful and save a lot of time.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. a glitch created in videos needs to be removed

My rushes sometimes will have a bright red frame and then suddenly speed through everything and then glitch through out playback.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Premeire 12.1.2 Prores not displaying correctly

Prores 422 HQ files shot with a Blackmagic URSA Mini 4k display as solid red with static in the audio track. This problem isn't consistent with all Prores files and sometimes they'll start working normally or footage that previously worked will show up red.

I'm using Windows 10 in an enterprise environment.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. CC 2019 BUG: Green line between Program and Multicam windows when a file has been edited in the timeline.

CC 2019 BUG: Green line between Program and Multicam windows when a file has been edited in the timeline.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Sequence Clips Offset in PP2019

After updating to Premiere Pro 2019 and updating my projects, the timelines are all messed up. The in/out points for several clips are shifted. I believe this is only happening with raw footage from the Sony A7 cameras.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. use first free track

When draging a new clip above another, could the audio go to the (lowest numbered) next free track?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Random Timeline Audio Tracks Don't Play After Opening A Project

PP CC v12.1.2
    After opening a project, the audio will not play random audio tracks in any open sequences. Sometimes, In order to get it to start working, you have to solo and then unsolo any audio track...sometimes.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Select and change position easily

I have animators who used to use FCP to do basic frame animatics using static layers. They need the ability to select a single layer and change it's position. The quickest way to do this is to select the clip, click on the effects controls, slection the Motion in the effects panel and reposition. Those 2 clicks are critical when story telling. However, the biggest headache comes when you would want to reposition 3 characters that are on different layers. Logically you would select them and reposition all of them at the same time. However, the effects panel does not…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Color Glitching since 12.1.2

I've been stuck using 12.1.1 for a few months now, unable to upgrade....The reason being, since the 12.1.2 Update on my iMac Pro, there seems to be random color shifts, almost like a color grade, applied in the timeline similar to what this gentlemen is experiencing:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2527947

I've attached screenshots to show the comparison between the same clip in 12.1.1 and the latest version, 13.0. There's even a black bar at the bottom of the clip in 13.0 as well....no distortion or cropping applied. Hoping for this to be fixed in a future update. Or if this has been resolved,…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Audio Channel Config on Export Panel: Bigger window; no scrolling!

When exporting a file that will have multiple audio channels, we are forced to view only three output options and scroll through the rest.

Please allow the Audio Channel Configuration panel / area to expand so that we can see most / all of our channel configurations at once! Seeing only three (especially when there is unused room available) feels frustrating. Thanks!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Crashes when I try to close a project (without closing the program) and open a new project. Windows 10

Crashes when I try to close a project (without closing the program) and open a new project. Windows 10

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Bug when importing < 1 second clip

I am running the latest version of Premiere Pro CC on my MacBook Pro.

When I import a bunch of video files and only one of them is sub 1 second in length, the program crashes.

Seems like a pretty obvious bug to me :)

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Too small window for entering text on this site

Yes, this is related to this site rather than Premiere Pro, but this window must be larger or at least being able by the end user to make larger.

When entering an idea it is frustrating to read through the post before posting and having to fiddle around and scroll in this small window. (See the attached picture)

Browser: Firefox, latest version

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Markers window sometimes shows markers from a totally different sequence (!)

Bug - Although a big fan of markers the Markers window sometimes shows markers that aren't in the timeline sequence.. This was more stable in previous version..

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base