Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. LOCKUPS: THE MOVIE - I have had nothing but crashing and Finder lockups in Premiere Pro...

Anybody see this...

Premiere Pro has turned into the most unstable software on my machine. I work in Premiere Pro CC2018 for a little while...all of a sudden the finder locks up (FINDER) and the machine quits or has to be forced shut down. Does not do that in any other Adobe software. At first I thought it was a computer issue so I got a fully loaded iMac Pro installed a few days ago with ALL NEW Adobe software installs...STILL CRASHING THE FINDER & Premiere Pro CC2018 while using the software. It is random... (iMac Pro 2017 / 3…

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. THE reason why

premiere pro crashing is the main reason why I hate editing!!!!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Two separate icons for toggling the layers we paste to and the layers we use to move the playhead left and right

Two separate icons for toggling the layers we paste to and the layers we use to move the playhead left and right

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Adobe crashes when using "save as" feature

I am using the latest version of Adobe Premiere Pro on Windows 10, 64 bit. In addition to slews of other issues I've had with the program, for the last several days, the application stops responding when attempting the "save as" function as I'm exporting files. I attempt to wait, but after hours, it still won't respond, so I have to force-stop the app. I'm now wise enough to save before exporting (after losing my entire edited file the first time), but it doesn't make the experience any less jarring or cumbersome. After paying a lot for the creative cloud,…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make it not suck. I am runnning a top of the range, latest imac. Premiere 2019 felt smooth, responsive, lovely to cut with. 2020 NOT

Make 2020 smooth, not jittery. That would be a start... Also don't release software before it's ready please...

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Enabled hardware encoding for dimensions larger than 4K (h.264 & h.265)

Please enabled hardware encoding for dimensions larger than 4K (h.264 & h.265). I work in VR180 and enjoy the convenience of AME, however it's inability to use hardware encoding for 5K & 6K sizes make export times extremely long (24hrs for 40 minutes of footage).

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  1 comment  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Support Faderport Production Controller

Es wäre schön, wenn Premiere den Faderport Production Controller von Presonus unterstützen würde.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Workspaces Not working... still

It would be nice to actually save a workspace and have it come back like I left it. You know - like it was several editions ago - BEFORE you guys started screwing up Premiere with your updates!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. it not easy to work with at all

not very easy to understand

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Learn what 100% means

It's kind of annoying that Premiere and AME don't seem to understand what 100% means when rendereing something. Sometimes it's still working on it for say half an hour when it sais Encoding: 100% before it's actually finished

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. баги программы

Добрый день. Новая версия премьер про выдает ошибки и работает не корректно. просьба исправить. перестает работать проигрывание таймлайна. перестает реагировать на нажатия мышки, нажимаю ctrl+s ненадолго развисает реагирует на мышку, но таймлайн не работает. потом опять все перестает реагировать.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Premiere Pro Audio Renders

There is no indicator for audio that requires rendering - why not? Currently the only indication you get is when you attempt to play a sequence - playback is suspended, audio is rendered, and then playback commences.
    Further, audio renders are constantly and consistently dropped. Often, upon closing and re-opening a project, the audio renders for any given sequence have to be re-rendered. This is a real problem for sequences with hundreds of renders.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. MAKE YOUR PROGRAM STABLE!! WE'RE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO PAY FOR A PROGRAM THAT CRASHES NONSTOP

Who cares if this is not "actionable." Adobe, do you see how many requests you're getting to make Premiere stable? Even Philip Bloom called you out. It crashes constantly and for no apparent reason. Either stop charging us money for your bad programming or use our money to make your program better

31 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We continue to address issues reported here on User Voice, and as that’s the only way to keep the conversation productive, I will indeed have to close this general statement as non-actionable. I’d like to encourage you to report on issues that you run into and enter single, actionable items instead.

Having that said, I hear you. We are taking action to address performance and quality issues and will continue to do so. A list of issues addressed with 12.1.2 is available here:
    https://helpx.adobe.com/ua/premiere-pro/kb/fixed-issues.html

Issues addressed with 13.x:
    https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/kb/fixed-issues.html

As for comments on standardised hardware: we just added a couple of lines to the system requirements to show you what’s recommended vs. what’s the minimum:
    https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/system-requirements.html

This is a general statement for general purpose work – the higher you go on resolution, the more you use mixed input formats and not a dedicated format for ingest or proxies, the more…

14. Trying to use Premiere 2018 and have problem with 'gradient wipe'

Trying to use Premiere pro 2018 (having cpu issues with 2019 and 20 due to older computer) but gradient wipe does not work!! I don't understand why if Adobe supports 2018, and it's available to download they can't give me the updated versions of 2018 in which this problem was fixed? CRM:08022000001557

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. BUG discovered in Premiere v14

Hello, in Premiere v14, on a Mac with Catalina, if I try to hit the "L" key to play a clip faster, I crash with the spinning ball of death and a red error message in the corner.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. FIX premiere pro 14!

Fix premiere pro 14! Media pending forever!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Performance bad

Playback is choppy when you view the video. I edited a video two days ago and now when I play it back in the editor it is very choppy. So I started another and I get the same. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and the same. IT's CHOPPY. Please FIX>

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. CLICK AND DRAG CLIPS NOT WORKING, Can't Locate online CHAT HELP

Version 1212 BUILD 69
    My click and drag won't work on my clips, I can't locate any other shortcut to do it. It WAS working fine. Can't find any help online and
    I'm STUCK! Help!!
    Surface Pro
    Windows 8.1
    Has happened the past 3 days
    Is there a shortcut to drag clips besides CLICK AND DRAG?
    Do I now have to keep this window open for help support?
    WHY is there no HELP CHAT service?
    Very confused, I thought I bought into a reputable service, this is the first that I haven't seen chat help support by a company. Am…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Premiere Pro requires Windows 10.

Also, there’s no in-application chat support.

If you can reproduce the problem in current builds of PPro, please contact Support and provide step-by-step instructions on how to reproduce it; we’d be happy to help.

20. Please please please fix lagging issue

This lag issue is really bad. It makes this great program almost unusable. People are paying a lot of money to use these programs.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base