Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. keep archives of all versions

Premiere is always unstable on new releases, it is known fact, I am sorry its true, I am sure you know, I need 12.0.1 for my client but it is not available, not even an archive of it is saved, the development team removed it. How do you not have a version that can be provided when people are in my situation. i always run quite a few versions behind and benefit from stability over new features. Please archive these versions so when I ask the chat support for it they can provide it or I can find it under…

12 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make Encore 64 bit compatible.

Adobe Encore CS6” is not optimized for your Mac and needs to be updated. I use this app all the time and Would love to have adobe just make it 64 bit and 4k compatible. I think a lot of wedding videographer would love it.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Burn DVD using Premiere.

An integral part of creating DVD's has been removed with out any replacement at all. I am referring to Encoire CS6. Instead of leaving the users that pay and use this "Professional" product hanging, step up your game, and create something that is easy to use, with features like Elements uses, only better.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Stop the stupid timeline removal

It is so sick and idiotic that you can delete a timeline.. The whole film for a client just by x-ing the timeline just over it where you can switch. Soooo much **** to do to find it. And not at least extra work man!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Fix mp4 Importing

Summary of problem - mp4's import some okay and some with just audio only. Seemingly random as to which mp4's will work.

This is happening in the latest build of CC18 (4/18/18). It was NOT happening in the previous build of CC18.

thanks

37 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

There will always be some .mp4 files Premiere Pro cannot import. The timing of your post suggests that the .mp4 files you were trying to import relied upon OS-provided support, which was removed.

If you can reproduce the problem in current builds of PPro, please contact Support and provide step-by-step instructions on how to reproduce it; we’d be happy to help.

6. Command-line tools for multi-processing render (RenderGarden)

Use the same type of command-line tool used in After Effects called aerender.exe... But for Premiere.
    We would save us a huge load of time.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. dolby audio в windows 7

добавить кодек dolby audio в windows 7

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. STOP Rushing your updates!!!!

It seems like you guys can't get an update out without having a bug that wastes users' time. I just took the time to add markers to a long list of clips only to find that they disappeared on some of them, and on others they've moved. This is ridiculous, and it's disrespectful of the money we pay, and our patronage. Markers are basic function for editors with a wide range of EVERY PROJECT uses — if you can't get a basic function right, then DON'T RELEASE IT!!!!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Premiere freezes my PC (Windows 8) everytime I try to open it

Premiere freezes my PC (Windows 8) every time I try to open it

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Make Premiere Pro work with the graphic card NVidia Quadro M1000M

The graphic card is not listed under system requirements (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/premiere-pro/system-requirements.html). It works with older versions of CC programs (2017 versions). But the programs doesn't start after the 2018 update. I've found this problem in these programs: Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC, Audition CC and Media Encoder CC.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  GPUs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are dependent upon the hardware manufacturers to update their drivers for use with current OSes. Each release, we make difficult decisions about which hardware we can and cannot continue to support.

We continue to invest significant development effort in GPU acceleration.

11. Resign

If you cant achieve the same kind of quality with your program for PC as it is on Mac you might as well not even sell it for PC. The problems with this program are too many to count on PC. Frankly I don't much like Mac and would rather use a PC. That is why I am looking into alternatives to premiere pro because everytime I attempt to edit a project of sizeable length I encounter a problem with your program. I am forced to use it in college but I am graduating soon and I will find and…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. In App Web Browser

I'd like to have a plug in available for a Web browser, It would be good to be able to look at my scripts/ storyboards in app while editing.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Keep support for Windows 7

Windows 10 is by March 2019 still a complete disasater. A backwards version of Windows.
    Me and I guess a lot of people are everyday downgrading to Windows 7 to have a decent computer back.
    We need Premiere Pro to still work on Windows 7

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  3rd Party Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add middle mouse button functionality

Allow the middle mouse button to be used from scrolling, or to be added to key shortcuts in the key command editor

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Beat Detection

For those of us that are not great at keeping a beat, it would be a nice feature to have a beat detection in Adobe Premiere Pro. This would speed up edit time and less room for human error when detecting beats with the marker tool.

25 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Premiere DVD/Blueray Menu Features

Dear Adobe,

I love your products and it's easy for me to make professional art at high quality with your products. You have this old piece of software, Encore, to make dvd/blueray menus. I loved encore because I could make high quality menu affordable for me. Could y'all please make it so I don't have to uninstall and reinstall Premiere to use Encore or bring something like it to Adobe CC. I want to make dvd/bluerays with subtitle options with bonus features for behind the scenes. Cause I want to make a professionally high quality product that people who like…

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Re-enable Previous Versions of Premiere Pro for Download

Please get us back previous versions of premiere pro for download, this is essential, at least until all bugs in 2018 are fixed

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Support for Newtek SpeedHQ Codecs

The SpeedHQ codecs are the native formats for the Newtek Tricaster products and are frequently used. They were effectively killed in Premiere and Encoder when 32-bit support ended recently.

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The OS level support for these older codecs has been removed.

Rather than creating new support for old retired codecs, Adobe will continue to invest in supporting popular modern formats.

Premiere Pro’s SDK allows any interested party to create support for any codec they wish.

19. Make older video files compatible with Premiere and Encoder

Older video files no longer work with current Adobe Premiere and Encoder. In fact, when I try to import them, my whole system locks up. Forums tell me I have to install older versions of the software to make it work. Why put customers through such hassle? Why not just make Adobe backwards compatible for older video files? I'm not talking about ancient video files, it's video files from a few years ago. We can't all afford to buy the latest cameras every year.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Adobe Premier Pro - Not Have A Computer Tied To One Task.

I would like to be able to continue using my computer for other tasks while it is capturing video. Presently when capturing video footage you are confined to the capture window. The moment that the capture window is no longer the selected/active window capturing stops!

This means that a highly capable computer is tied to this one task and cannot either work else where in Premier Pro in another screen or run another app. This surely must be possible as I am able to do this when running other similar programs.

Tying up a computer like this is costly, especially…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Capture requires accurate timing, and (potentially) most/all system resources. In order to ensure maximum quality and minimum issues, PPro will continue to block other work while capturing.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base