Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bug: Premiere Pro 2019 essential graphics > font missing

In Premiere Pro 2019 the font(s) used in self made essential graphics animations are not being honoured and replaced by the system default font, even though the font is recognised by Premiere Pro.

33 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

30 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Is there any kind of significant overhaul planned for the next version of Premiere? Because it needs one

I've been posting about some significant bugs and wishlist items (most needed one IMO is an overhauled Warp Stabilizer, but another one is more stable handling of render files) in the past week. I just finished expressing my sentiments to a fellow frustrated user about how Adobe's Creative Cloud suite COULD be the best in the industry, if only they would figure out these problems and start advancing things more, better and faster. The potential is there, but I feel like it's not being pushed forward as much as it could and should be.

So can anybody from Adobe please…

82 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Andrew,

your comments are as thoughtful as they are timely.
    While I usually would have to close this item as it isn’t specific enough, I’m gonna leave it open so others can see this and add comments:

Please come back and vote for exactly the items that you feel need a V2, some polish, or just remove friction in areas that have grown over time. Add a new request if what you’d like to see revised isn’t discussed yet.

We’re already seeing good patterns on User Voice as to which items and areas would be good candidates for upcoming releases. You can see some of the top runners already marked as “Under Review”. And while that won’t tell you with which release exactly we’ll have things ready for you, it’s an indicator of an investment we’re making to improve features and workflows where most users express their needs.

Cheers,…

3. Better project management

We often need to collect the project for transfering or archiving purposes. When collecting - all assets will be collected in one folder which is a bit messy....it would be great if files can be collected in 2 ways:
    - following the Premiere project bin structure
    Or
    - following the folder structure on hard drive
    That would help us a lot in keeping the collected projects organized.

241 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

27 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Track mixer - Add ability to save mixer states, create presets, and copy effects between slots and tracks

-Save mixer state - either as a preset or open a dialog box to copy it to another sequence

-Create & save presets for the track mixer effects

-Drag/copy track effects to a different slot or separate track.

216 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  44 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Color Coded Sequence Tabs

Being able to color code tabs when you have multiple sequences open.

247 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  12 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Bug with multiple audio clips from Premiere: Edit clip in Adobe Aduition

Hi. Running on latest versions of Premiere Pro (13.1.4) and Adobe Audition (12.1.3.10) Before when you had multiple audio clips on a timeline in Premiere Pro you could just choose them, right click, and click "Edit in Adobe Audition" and it would open ALL the clips in Audition. Now it makes extractions of all the clips, but it only opens one of them in Audition.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Essential Graphics Panel/Titler - how to bridge the gap and improve titling (proposal)

I like the concept of the essential graphics panel but at the moment it is very basic compared to the legacy titler (that I love because it allows a great deal of customization). The reason I always preferred Premiere Pro to others is the depth of customization possible because I like to create my own graphics, animations etc.
    Now, I was thinking at a solution to bridge the gap between the new essential graphics panel and the beloved titler:

1. Adding the features lost in the essential graphics panel in particoular:
      a) add all the "fill types" for text and strokes …
    7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  5 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Ability to replace Media without After Effects in *.mogrt templates

Ability to replace Media (like videos or photos) from Essential Graphics panel in Premiere Pro in *.mogrt templates

117 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  33 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Animation Tracking/Kerning text in Premiere Pro CC 2019

Hi Guys. I am trying to animate the tracking/kerning of my text in premiere pro cc 2019, but every time i click on the stopclock(toggle animation) to animate the text, it simple jumps to one state of keyframe to another. You know how can i smooth this transition?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Support Arabic Typing in Montion Graphics Templates

Hello
    Please Support Arabic Typing in Montion Graphics Templates

108 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

33 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Instant Auto Save

Premiere Pro needs the option to save every keystroke, every edit, every change we make in our project instantly and continuously to the hard drive so that crashes will never again cause lost work.

107 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Sort alphabetically within User Order on import

Currently, if you have a folder sorted by User Order and you batch import (shift-click to select), say, media1.xyz, media2.xyz, media3.xyx and media4.xyx, they won't appear in alphabetical order. They'll be in some wacky, seemingly random order like media2, media4, media3, media1 at the bottom of the folder. It's not even reverse order. It's scattershot.

If i import media1-4, then those items should appear at the bottom of a User Order-sorted list alphabetically within that set.

(i realize i can sort the folder alphabetically by Name - that's not what i'm requesting here. i'm asking that when i import sequentially…

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  6 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Please bring back folders for essential graphics panel and an easier way to instal multiple mgrt files.

I'm dealing with a lot of motion graphics templates in my essential graphics penal and things are starting to cluster up. The mgrt files are from different sources and there is no way I can easily organize them. The search function is near useless since most of the templates have the samey generic name like "Lower Third_01", which doesn't help at all when searching for a specific style that I need.

I tried using the Libraries workaround but it's just too inconvenient.

Please Adobe please bring back the ability in Premiere Pro Essential Graphics panel to let us create user…

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Edge rendering issue on close captions

In Premiere Pro CC 12.1.0 on Mac OSX 10.13.4 there are issues in rendering close caption edges on some characters. The problem appears with the majority of fonts.

51 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  21 comments  ·  Closed Captions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Improve captions-tool.

The captions-tool is now only for when the edit is definitely locked. What if the sequence needs to be changed after the caption-file is made? If a new scene is spliced in, we need to move all textcaps, making room for the new ones. But now we can only move them one by one, in stead of selecting many text-caps and move them all in one operation. (Using two or more caption-clips in one sequence is very buggy.)

69 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Closed Captions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Team Project Revert Changes

Sometimes during an editing session changes were made that are not wanted, either indavertently or you just changed your mind. Normally a user would be able to close the project and not save the changes, but with Team projects this is not an option.

Add a feature to Revert Current Changes which would abandon all current changes and re-sync back to the previously shared version.

It could be invoked via a Edit / Team Project / Revert Current Changes menu item, with an appropriate warning dialog.

This would allow a user to stay on the currently shared version, even if…

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Reveal in Media Browser

Similar to "Reveal in Project" or "Reveal in Finder/Explorer" it would be nice to have an additional "Reveal in Media Browser" option that opens the chosen file in Media Browser, including showing the folder path in the left hand column.

One of the common uses of "Reveal in Finder" is to quickly find other takes from the same card/folder that have not yet been imported. Because some file types can not be natively previewed in Finder or Explorer (eg RedRaw, or ProRes on a Windows machine), it would be much easier to reveal the files directly in the Media Browser…

31 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  5 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Fix Audio Dynamics Bug

Fix the audio Dynamics plugin bug that was recently introduced. If an Audio Mixer has a Dynamics plugin, but not audio is currently passing through that track, it's creates a nasty glitching/grinding digital feedback.

32 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  20 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow Text Kerning in Essential Graphics / mogrts

Essential Graphics mogrts is a a great concept. But useless when you can't kern a poorly spaced title... :-/

17 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Bulk remove invites from multiple team projects

Hello,
    We run an edit house that processes at least 100 edits per month. We don't create them, we are invited to most of these projects. Our team project list quickly becomes huge and of you have too many can cause all sorts of issues. There is only an option to remove us one by one from each project. Would be awesome to select multiple projects in the team projects list and have the option to bulk remove us from them.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base