Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Change the icon colors back

Change the icon colors back to what they were before. The new colors are confusing and make my desktop toolbar on PC and MAC look boring. For a company that makes software specifically for creatives, this is the worst, non-creative, and most frustrating design choice they could have made.

7 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Show sample color in Label menu

I always set label color to separate clips in timeline. But I never remember the color name. I have to try every single item in the Label menu until I found the color that I want. If there are sample colors in the menu will make it a lot faster.

66 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Upgrade the way to work with time remapping

Time remapping in Premiere is very uncomfortable to work with. For example it would be nice to work on your time in a separate window/panel designed for it. The adjustments in the timeline can be very frustrating. Another big point is the missing anchor point. It's kind of a guessing game sometimes where your remapping lands.

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. White blocky issue with Lumetri on CUDA/GPU

The issue shows up if I change any setting in Curves, Color Wheels, HSl Secondary, or Vignette.

Build: After Effects Version 17.0.6 (Build 35)

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz
    RAM: 65468MB

GPU Vendor: NVIDIA Corporation
    GPU: GeForce GTX 980 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
    GPU Driver: 27.21.14.5012
    GPU RAM: 6144MB
    GPU Code: 0

CL0: GeForce GTX 980 Ti (100.0%) (GL Interop)

Fast Draft: Available
    Texture Memory: 2438.00 MB
    OpenGL
    Vendor: NVIDIA Corporation
    Device: GeForce GTX 980 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
    Version: 2.1.2 NVIDIA 450.12
    Total Memory: 5.95 GB
    Shader Model: 4.0 or later

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. BUG: Timeline dragging does not show a wireframe of clip position

See attached video. In one of my projects, performance in general is particularly bad (4k media mixed with mp4's in timeline I believe is the problem). But when you select clips and try to move them around in the timeline, the clips remain where they were shown. The clips are being moved, but you can't see them. Definitely a bug.

58 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

37 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. BUG: Dynamic link between PR and AE broken with April 2020 release

Here's the bug description (I copied a post by alekseyg79178945 in the Adobe Support Community - he explains it very well):

"The current situation is as follows: I have a Premier project in which there are several dynamic links to 3 different AE projects. The first type of links to 3D animation, the second type of links to text animation, and the third type of links to 3D animation in AE. Until the April update, everything worked fine.
    After the April update in Premiere, the project links are loaded from only one AE file. The rest of the AE files…

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. BUG: Premiere Pro 14.2 freezes when attempting to export media

Whenever I attempt to export Media from the timeline in 14.2 (either by Menu or ctrl+M), Premiere Pro immediately freezes.

When rolling back to Premiere Pro 14.1, the timeline can be exported to media without issue.

The same freeze also occurs when attempting to render the media through Adobe Media Encoder 14.2, whereas AME freezes too.
    Rendering through AME 14.1 works fine.

My Machine:
    Windows 10 Pro 1909
    Intel Core i7-8550U @ 1.80 GHz
    32 GB RAM
    Nvidia Geforce MX150, driver version 445.87

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. an unknown error occurred during the project manager operation. Please save your project and retry the operation.

Trying to use Project Manager to export 6k Braw. but Getting this ERROR! an unknown error occurred during the project manager operation. Please save your project and retry the operation.

Please HELP!

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Chapter Markers when Exporting to YouTube

Camtasia has a very nice feature when exporting and publishing directly to YouTube that automatically puts chapter markers into the description, which YouTube reads and renders as in-video chapter markers. I expected PremierPro to do so same since it has an option to publish directly to YouTube. I was disappointed when it didn't do that, because now I have to go back in and manually add the chapter markers.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. BUG[2020]: Lumetri Scopes panel empty / blank ...

BUG[2020]: Lumetri Scopes panel empty / blank ...

https://gyazo.com/c7cbb49ac17ee1b75dfb593395b290ef

Nothing showing when selecting clips.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Access the different trim-styles via shortcut

At the moment you have to enter the trimming-mode and then toggle thrught the different trimming options via ctrl+t. Can you implement a shortcut for the other modes so you don’t have to press ctrl+t multiple times to get to the one you want to work with

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 14.0.1 - problem MOGRT - importMGTFromLibrary(), text doesn't refresh

Since version 14.0.1 of Premiere Pro I have a problem with MOGRT (Essential Graphics).

I use a script to import the MOGRT: function importMGTFromLibrary () and modify the content of the parameters.

Since the last version, the script still works, it imports and changes the parameters (texts, colors), but the Premiere Pro preview brings up the default parameters of the MOGRT.
    The only way to bring up the right parameters is to go to the Edit tab of the Essential Graphics window and touch up the parameters.

Opening old files created with this script poses the same problem ....

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  11 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 14.3.0 BETA makes my CPU fan run at full speed.

With the 14.3.0 beta once my CPU fan hit full speed it stays there. Closing Premiere Pro 14.3.0 does not help. I have to reboot my computer. Adobe 14.0 does not do it nor does DaVinci Resolve.

I have an i9 9900K
    Gigabyte RTX 2070
    Gigabyte Motherboard.
    32 GB of RAM

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Keep transition effects already made in the timeline when replacing a clip

This is very much needed and wanted especially from all my colleagues in the news editing department. When you have set audio transitions on your clips and you want to switch out the audio in the exact length you always have to redo all the transitions. This is very time consuming.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Show clip duration in timeline directly on the clip

At the moment you have to hover over a clip in the timeline to show its duration. It would be much more helpful if you could just activate it like the "clipname" for example so it is shown directly on the clip.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. BUG legacy title

Legacy title Bug on new update Premire Pro CC 2020. Please FIX This!

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Input window for transition duration when applying a transition effect

When you set a transition effect you then have to doubleclick it to enter the duration you want to have. This is very time consuming and one extra step you wouldn’t need if the duration window just automatically popped upon setting the transition.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Responsive timing bug in 14.1.0 (Build 116)

Hi there,

I'm creating responsive timing mogrts for a client, and the protected regions work beautifully except for one comp. It does not have audio, and I have tried looking into the description.json of both a working and a non-working example but there are no discrepancies there it seems.

The mogrts are created with AE 17.0.6 (Build 35) and used from Premiere 14.1.0 (Build 116)

I have tried the new reset duration option, but it makes no difference.

I'm attaching the two mogrts to this report. The txt file ending should be removed before opening.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. BUGS GALORE IN LATEST 2020 UPGRADE

Just upgraded 2020 Premiere Pro CC.

• Displays unset, opens project with "media offline" billboard. 4K ProRes (HQ) media is right there, green lined, in the timeline.

Attempt to play yields only audio.

Requires some massaging to get the main display back, in Preferences. I'll have to backtrack ot enumerate the steps. Someday when I have time.

• Low level exception errors while rendering under Metal on 2013 Mac Pro D500's. Source is ProRes (HQ) 4K. Worked perfectly just before the upgrade.

Any other surprises?

PLEASE PLEASE TAKE TIME TO TEST YOUR ENGINEERING CHANGES THOROUGHLY, OR FIND OTHER WORK INSTEAD OF DISRUPTING…

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Fix Project Manager to work with .Braw files types.

Whenever I try to use the Project Manager with a sequence that has .braw clips in it, I'm given the error "An unknown error occurred during the Project Manager operation. Please save your project and retry the operation."

Instead of being able to collect and copy files to a new location or consolidate and transcode footage in the click of a few buttons, I take an hour to do it manually.

Fix this.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base