Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

How can we improve Premiere Pro?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bullet Points and Number lists when doing text in essential graphics

When formatting text it would be nice and a time saver to be able to select bullet points or number lists for the text.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please make Sony VX2000 and Sony DCR-TRV38 cameras work properly with premiere pro

audio sounds very interrupted and scratchy. Please make it work in the next realease.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The opening of older version session in the newer updated version

there are 2 things i have a huge problem with on the Aril update. first off, minor, but a while back there use to be a separate window for the "Title" and within the window there were 2 buttons you could press to instantly center them. I do not see that function anymore and it is a pain to make sure if the title is centered now.

NOW, the BIGGEST problem i have faced with this current update is the corruption of files when opening older versions. Last month, i'd be able to open an older timeline from session that…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Better performance on non Nvidia Systems

Performance on the recent MB is ridicilous.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Parenting Markers + Other Enhanced Marker Features

More flexibility with markers:

- The ability to PARENT them to clips so that they stick to that clip, similar to how you can parent things together in After Effects with the whip tool. That way you never have to worry if a cut you just made has thrown off all of the markers in your timeline. You can rest assured, knowing that they're sticking and moving with your clips.

- Ability to 'hide' markers that are completed (if using them for notes/revision purposes) so that they are transparent and don't show up as a color in the timeline.

-…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. BUG: Still red frames issue after enabling H264 hardware decoding in 12.1.0

The famous bug of red frames instead of thumbnails still exists on 12.1.0. I guess it remains beta and not fully tested with different chips, media files, settings etc. Everything is fine when you turn it off. It would be awesome if someday it will finally work!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  GPUs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Whatever you did in your n

Whatever you did in your last update, now any .png file I import into a project, no longer has an alpha channel. Titles, lower 3rd's, really any image I bring into Premiere Pro doesn't work the way it should (or did before the update).

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Proxy File Cross Connection with FS5 Footage

The Sony FS5 uses the same exact file structure and naming convention for every card, which means every camera roll has the same name files. I also use one single Proxy folder for each project (instead of creating proxies next to original.) I had a bug where I imported several cards from a single shoot and created proxies for all at once, but Premiere mis-connected some of the proxies, so that the proxy showed the correct shot, but it was a shorted version that matched the length of a shot with the same name from another roll. When I toggle…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Reduce Project feature from After Effects

In After Effects, you can select compositions in the Project panel and run Reduce Project. This command will remove all footage, solids, and other compositions that are not referenced in the selected compositions. It would be nice to have this feature in Premiere.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow Easing for Most Transitions

A number of transitions could benefit from easing. Some that come to mind are:

- Push
    - Slide
    - Wipe
    - Split

The Effect Controls interface is so old, I'm not sure how this would be best implemented. It'd be nice, at bare minimum to be able to choose between ease in, ease out, or both (if we can't have full control over bezier handles).

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Time code plus slug

I like to put a slug with Timecode, the project title, and version number at the bottom of video that is going out for client review. For my clients, it makes it easy to see all that info and it also prevents them from using a lower res render for final. It would be great to have the Timecode effect have the ability to add in the Sequence title or a custom title next to the time readout, so I could just add a whole slug automatically.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Multiple VST/Track FX windows

Would like the ability to have at least a second Track FX window, for audio VST to allow making changes while viewing results in the Loudness Radar. Currently, when I have to make changes that affect loudness output, because of the single windows limitation, I have to switch back and forth between the VST and Radar.

As a option, would it possible to give the Loudness Radar it's own program window, freeing up the Track FX window?

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Lumetri color to have opacity slider and blending mode on each section

so that you could mix all of them together. I would probably isolated all the sliders together. At least when you're in single mode.
    Also would be much easier if all lumetri sections could be replacable, which is under or over which.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. workspace & transmit

the ability to tie the mercury transmit on/off option to a workspace layout.
    if I'm doing color I want my second monitor to playback the video out. if I'm doing general editing, I want my second monitor for tabs. right now I have to go into preferences to turn on or off mercury transmit before I activate a different workspace. would be great if workspaces were smart enough to do this for me. also in general switching workspaces is much slower then it should be. every once and a while even causes a crash.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Super Solo Feature

ability to have a master solo switch that would solo all the solo'ed tracks.
    (without having to making new subs and busses
    for example, I have 20 tracks of audio. I have 5 dialogue tracks solo'ed, but I want to quickly hear one of those solos without unchecking all my other solo's. a quick tap on a track would be great.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Warp stabilizer distortion with camera flash

When editing, I've noticed the problem is repeating throughout use of the Warp Stabilizer effect. When running the effect on clips where there is camera flashes the effect will distort the clip unnatrually. It auto-resolves itself when you reset the settings within the controls. In the video, you can see all the settings I have set. All I did was change the method from position to subspace warp and then back to position, and it didn't repeat the distorted look. Here's a link to the video clip i took of it. https://www.dropbox.com/s/r4k7rm0yt9d6vyu/warp%20%2B%20flash.mov?dl=0

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Undo playhead position

Sometimes you accidentally move the playhead. It would be nice to have a command that can return it to its previous position.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. OP47 for UK and France

YOu were able to bring in a OP47 MXF and edit with it and preserve the VANC - Now in the most recent releases it stripes it out even with Transcode ANC / VBI selected, it worked in V11 but for some reason it is gone, Also if you create a Australian OP47 (most recent) you can not embed only do as Open ?? Thats madness

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Closed Captions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Brush Mask with animatable path

For quickly doing stuff like revealing a handwritten text, similar to how it works on after effects using the stroke effect.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Please do not use your Adobe ID and password.

Feedback and Knowledge Base