Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Team Projects should be available for different computers using the same ID

CC for Teams allows to open Premiere in two different computers. However, it does not allow to create a team project for those two computers, because team projects only work correctly between different adobe IDs (i.e., different licenses). They should also be available for different computers using the same ID.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Resolved  ·  0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Team Project Sync keyboard shortcut

There is a sync mechanism to send the latest changes to the cloud but it cannot be triggered via a keyboard shortcut, e.g. Ctrl-S, but it should be.

A user can double click on the little changed icon in the lower left corner of the program window. That does the sync and displays a checkmark when it succeeds. Whatever that action is doing should be possible via a keyboard shortcut.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Team Project Save As to Local Project

Add the ability to Save As from a Team project directly to a Local project on the disk. This new local project could be used as a checkpoint archive or it may become a test edit, or could be used to edit the Team project in an "offline" mode with the understanding that re-integrating it back into the Team project would be a manual process.

Right now Save As from a Team project only allows you to create another Team project. Add the ability to choose Team/Local to that dialog and to choose the file/location when Local is chosen.

0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. keep the characteristics of the formatted text

After I set the font, size, edge, color, alignment, etc. on open captions, I export it as a new .srt file and I import this new file into the same project, or a new project on another computer and all the formatting is gone. It is very painfully to do it all over again every time - color, the size, the font etc. I even tried to open the same project in which I did the formatting on another computer, and the formatting goes back to default. Please fix this. Also, I get this bug both on windows 10 and…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  1 comment  ·  Closed Captions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Better support for files with closed captions

Closed captions in mxf files generated from other systems do not import into Premiere. No caption stream is present on import although captions show up in other applications. Thread addressing the issue: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2541515. Files with sample mxf and media info: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ildad31v6y5g0xh/AAC2186Hku-jQ4wsJk2FX7Tta?dl=0

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  6 comments  ·  Closed Captions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 16 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If you go to Preferences > Labels, click in the name text field and you can change to any name for each label. If you click on the color rectangle (to the right of the name text field), it will bring up the Color Picker dialog where you can set a custom color.

7. There is font sync error in the News Intro. I cannot edit the text layer in this preset for size.

Please address the font sync errors. I cannot resize the font or change it within the News presets from Essential Graphics.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Bug report

Upon convert a team project to a regular project, I have random files that became unlinked. When trying to relink them, the file name has change to something like id:locator ...

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. h264 obsolete or oversight????

You don't support exporting the h.264 codec any more??? Are you kidding me? I updated my software in the middle of a project (like an idiot) and now I have to use a second program to export my final assets to the desired masters. dv25 and dv50 are going to be the future I see???? What's going on down there?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base