Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. FLAC support

I have download a lot of FLAC audio, but I can't use it.

76 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

15 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop Updating and Causing Problems.

Please stop with the useless updates. I pay for this product because it is nice and easy to use yet every update brings problems. I used this product for 3 years and never had a problem until the most recent update. I had to install a driver and now Media Encoder doesn't even load in my projects. Once this plan is over I will definitely will be finding a different software to use.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. FORMAL COMPLAINT TO ADOBE PREMIERE PRO

I'm not expecting to have my problem resolved because I know that you guys at Adobe don't care. I have been a paid user of the Creative Cloud Suite since 2016. I am a video creator that uses Premiere Pro as their primary tool to edit videos and all the other tools that Adobe has to compliment my video workflow.
    I think that the program it's a very powerful editor when it works, but I don't know why it's getting worse and worse with each upgrade, and it's just getting super frustrating. It's not a cheap subscription to have, and…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. CHANGE the menu item named "final cut pro xml"

Since when is an XML ONLY necessary for "Final Cut Pro".

it's the only way to import projects created in newer versions of PPro into older versions, guys n gals!

SO, I hearby respectfully request that future versions of PPro do away with this spurious and misleading nomenclature.

Just call it "XML Export" fer chrissakes.

Happy New Year.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Airbrush effect for skin

A built-in Effect to blur wrinkles and facial imperfections. Bonus points if it can color correct and whiten teeth. 😍

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Support AVI files needed in newest release... URGENT

Newest update doesn't support AVI files!!! This is a major issue as it has been supported in the past with previous versions. I represent a market of users who utilize the AVI file from a particular camera system. With over 75K users of this camera and it's file format and your failure to retain this file-are we to tell our customers to use another editing software. Or worse yet..."don't update Premiere"?

100 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

120 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Present a more professional image

Hello. I'm a Video Producer at a software company. The problem I'd like to address is that I struggle to get leaders to take my role seriously. Putting Jason-the-Clown front and center makes my job more difficult. I humbly ask that you restrict his visibility entirely. He is hurting the professionals of this industry.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Render Farming

Pretty simple: connect multiple computers together to simultaneously render projects. This would be similar to AME watch folders, except it utilizes multiple computers to increase rendering speed.

This feature would GREATLY improve many workflows!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’ve looked into it. While it would increase render performance of some formats (particularly still image sequences), the gains are quickly eliminated by the time required to stitch together the constituent resulting rendered materials, into a unified file.

9. Enable Linear Time Code (LTC) Sync - Example: Audio LTC from TentacleSync

I use TentacleSync to generate LTC on multiple cameras, recorded to audio track. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE enable Premiere Pro to read/sync from this LTC.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 2 videos have same name

Bug every time when we import 2 folders of videos for multicamera have same videos name
    for exemple
    folder 1 : have video name 00001.mts
    folder 2 : have video name 00001.mts captured in auther place

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Audio Mixers - Channel Level Displays

Currently Clip Mixer level displays show output channel levels on clips. This is quite counter intuitive.

For example, I can set up 4 channels on a source clip mapped 1 to 1, 2 to 2, 3 to 3, 4 to 4 and set up a sequence to monitor these 4 channels through both left and right hardware monitors (ie. they are all monitored as mono channels going to both monitors).

I can then show channel levels in the mixer ("channel volume"). Intuitively, one would expect each of the four source channels to correspond with volume indicator above which they are…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. The Glitchiest program ever.

Waveform doesnt show, frame drops and becomes rendered into the video, Crashes daily. Just make a good product

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Target bin for merge media

Editors love an organized project file. When needing to sync multiple clips and audio together there should be an option to choose which bin it will end up in after merging them. Right now it defaults to the same bin where all the unsunc files are in and I would have to manually drag and drop the merged files into the right bin I want it to be in.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

That’s a sensible request.
    Since the relative messiness of the project is decreased through the merge, and since confusion could arise if all merged clips were to ‘disappear’ into the new folder, Premiere Pro is unlikely to implement this request.

15. No Turkish language support.Please solve!!!

No Turkish language support.Please solve!!!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Dissolves

Please add abilty to reposition transitions with keyxbordshortcut (eg. FCP7 -ende, -center, -.start) qithout having to trimm footage to able to relocate transition.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Audio Mixers Coherence

The audio mixers should be collapsed into a single window. Their functionality should be rethought and combined.

Currently the only overlap is keyframing and panning. Panning should be a clip operation. Track panning should be folded into track output assignment. Track keyframing should be dropped completely and all keyframing should be clip based. If there is a real need for track keyframing (of which I am highly skeptical) then it could be a toggle switch.

Multiple channel assignment is a whole other area that needs to be sorted through - much too convoluted in its present implementation - but that…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Make the adjusment layer affect only one or some track(s).

Please add an ability to make the adjusment layer affect for only one or some track(s).

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. All in one program

You guys need to do what Black Magic is doing with resolve. We need an all in one program that does everything so we don't have to use the dynamic link which is very ******* hardware, it is confusing, unintuitive and slows down the editing process which is already hard enough as it is. We need a program that has a media manager and has Premier pro, after effects, photoshop, audition, and media encoder all wrapped up into one program seprated by tabs live resolve does. Also, GPU acceleration, please. My computer has a great GPU and it is getting…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Each of our products are focused on different users. While they work together very well, we have no interest in munging them all together.

We continue to add GPU acceleration where doing so makes the most sense.

20. Full program multi-threaded support

Premiere would benefit greatly from being able to actually utilize all CPU cores when exporting on a consistent basic.

87 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

While we hear you on the need for speed, I’ll close this particular request as it isn’t actionable as such. Here’s why:

As mentioned by some users here already, multi-threading is too broad an ask as sometimes your CPUs might not be all that busy as we’re pushing a lot of tasks to the GPU (which might outperform the best CPU in the world on anything you can do in parallel processing).

Sometimes the CPUs might not be super busy as a third party effect or plugin might be single threaded, and that’s slowing the entire process down.

Sometimes the CPU might be yawning because the file format is going through an SDK that isn’t multi-threaded.

It’s really for a lot of reasons why you might see your CPUs a little less busy than you’d like.

Doesn’t mean we’re not eager to improve performance. You can help us by making…

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base