Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Proper color management for P3 displays

Colors appear incorrect on wide gamut displays such as the iMac 5K. Please implement proper color management as already exists in Photoshop and After Effects.

63 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

17 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow multiple Mogrt files to be installed at once not just individually inside Premiere

Allow multiple Mogrt files to be installed at once not individually inside Premiere. Currently copying a mogrt folder with multiple files to the 'Essential Graphics' folder does not work. It's a tedious job to install 400 mogrt files individually in the Essential Graphics tab in Premiere.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Import multiple .mogrts, add a group of .mogrts to a library instead of one by one

1. Can only import one .mogrt at a time. I just bought a pack from Motion Array with 17 type templates, and had to import one at a time

2. Once they were all imported into my overly cluttered EG panel (without the folders or list view it used to have), I tried grouping all the added templates and doing right click > add to library. Didn't work! Can only do one at a time.

25 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  6 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Replace Motion Graphics Template in Timeline

Say you created a template for a Lower Third and put in all text and data necessary. But your client does not like the layout. It would be handy to create another template and replace the old templates in your PR timeline. And your text stays the same!
    (Just like you could in FCP7 with Motion3...)

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Fix latest sound bug which mutes soundtracks randomly when Premiere is opened.

This bug has been reported by lots of people including me. When the latest version of PP is opened, some soundtracks are randomly muted and can only be enabled by clicking 'solo' twice. Hence before exporting it's necessary to check that every soundtrack is working. This is a new bug. Please don't keep adding more features if you introduce more bugs. It wastes too much time.

24 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow Color Labels to Sync between users in Team Projects

The way I communicate which assets need replacing and which assets don't is through color labeling. Team projects reset labels each time I re-open the team project sequences.

16 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Bug: title-safe and action-safe guides need to be set for every new project

Running 13.0.2 on Windows 10 1809 17763.316.

In the Program Monitor's Overlay Settings, I've changed the Title Safe Area to 10% horizontal and 10% vertical and the action safe area to 7% horizontal and 7% vertical, as per SMPTE RP 2046-2:2009.

However, when I open a new project, I see Premiere's defaults of 20%, 20%, 10%, 10%, as if the parameters had never been adjusted. I open the Overlay Settings window to see that my numbers show 10%, 10%, 7%, 7%, just like I had typed them earlier. I type all of them in again, and then they display properly.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Markers on clips and timeline disappear, please fix!

I made the markers, saved and closed but then when I opened up premiere pro again they show for a second then disappear... please fix this!

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Essential Graphics Stroke Bug

Stoke in Thai Font is very spiky
    But if i put Stoke in Legacy Title there is no Spiky like Essential Graphics
    and the Stoke is very smooth
    In Essential Graphics stroke is very Sharp

Sorry for Bad english
    Thanks!

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. version 12.1.1 turns my 60i footage into 14.99fps. when i go back to 12.0.1 it processes the footage correctly to 30fps.

version 12.1.1 turns my 60i footage into 14.99fps. when i go back to 12.0.1 it processes the footage correctly to 30fps.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Support for Subscript & Superscript in Essential Graphics

Adding a Copyright or TM symbol in a .mogrt file results in the character being the same size as the rest of the text when it should be smaller and superscript.

The lack of this feature is prohibitive for commercial work that includes trademark or copyrighted titles/graphics.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add Justify to MOGRT text options

Please add L/R/C justify options to MOGRT text controls.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. replace font

This is SUPER annoying that the Adobe folks didn't think of this. I opened a file, and it said something along the lines of...."You don't have the font futura bold, so I've gone and replace it with Futura regular for you." Of course, I have futura bold, but I got this file from someone with a Mac, and I'm on PC, so it's not thinking it's the same font. I guess Futura regular is the closest thing to Futura bold. Ha.

But then I noticed....OK, well, you did exactly what I want to do. Just let me choose which font…

17 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. ProRes Export for WINDOWS

a lot of company's use ProRes as in house codec, so it's good to export ProRes ... from Windows

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Issue with Background color with Closed Captioning

Check the deities of the issue on Premiere pro-Forum -

https://forums.adobe.com/message/10343982#10343982

In ver 12.1.1 I was unable to change the background of the captions from transparent to opaque.

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Closed Captions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Smart rendering for Apple ProRes codec family

Please add the smart render function for use with Apple ProRes.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. rulers and guides feature

to more easily line up text and images of different sizes along dif portions of the timeline

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Title Backgrounds

Currently, there is no good method to include an automatic background (aka highlight) when using titles in a way that allows for easy adjustability.

One is forced to manually draw rectangles every time he wants to achieve a title with a background to it, or use an impoverished option like Open Captions where one is subject to the rigid attributes of the black bars he is presented with.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add default font settings for imported captions

Add default font settings for imported captions
    If you have your subtitles done professionally they often deliver texts in a sidecar file, for example srt. This can be imported to Premiere, and you can use them as open captions in your project. You will have to change font settings for all text boxes. For a big corporation with design standards for subtitles it would be great to have the feature to change the default font settings for imported captions.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Closed Captions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Caption Bugs - See Attached Screen Recording

I've submited this video to Adobe quite some time ago, it's been 3 updates since and most of the bugs persist today.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Closed Captions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base