Skip to content

Premiere Pro

ANNOUNCEMENT - This forum has been moved

In an effort to improve communications between you and the Premiere Pro team, we are moving this feedback forum to the Premiere Pro page on the Adobe Support Community. As requested, bugs and feature requests will be able to live separately in that forum.

This move is happening in part to acknowledge that we haven't been responsive enough here, and are combining our forums to help remedy that. Ideas and their attached comments from this UserVoice forum will be migrated based on how many voted for them. Check your profile on the Adobe Support Community to see any migrated posts that you've created or commented on. If you have an item here that did not make the migration, please bring it over to our new home.

See you soon on the Adobe Support Forum!

296 results found

1. "a low level exception occurred in adobe player"

Since the last update, I'm getting a lot of these messages when opening projects, causing Premiere to crash immediately. I need to open and close the application multiple times before it works.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Admin →
  2. Mouse Disappearing

My mouse disappears at random while working on projects.

179 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

26 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Admin →
  3. Better version migration

If you have a long life project that was created perhaps 18 months - 2 years ago and been converted to each version of Premiere over that time period, some strange bugs occur when you try to export. I have had projects that simply will not export to Media encoder for example. A drag and drop in Media encoder will not work, but clicking on the add button will import the sequence. New projects do not have this bug. Could you please look at improving stability of old projects that have to live over multiple upgrades?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Admin →
  4. Remove/Merge duplicate clips

Often through importing sequences from other projects you find yourself with two identical clips in your project. Some way to merge these two identical clips into one clip would be outstanding and help keep projects from getting messy.

57 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Admin →
  5. Disable AND ENABLE Master Clip effects in Project panel

Currently it's only possible to deactivate Masterclip effects in the project panel. This command is useless, unless being able to activate all masterclip effects at once as well. Selecting multiple clips with masterclip effects and activating/deactivating all them by one clip would be a very useful command. A keyboard shortcut would also be useful.

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Render Farming

Pretty simple: connect multiple computers together to simultaneously render projects. This would be similar to AME watch folders, except it utilizes multiple computers to increase rendering speed.

This feature would GREATLY improve many workflows!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Admin →

We’ve looked into it. While it would increase render performance of some formats (particularly still image sequences), the gains are quickly eliminated by the time required to stitch together the constituent resulting rendered materials, into a unified file.

7. Allow multiple Mogrt files to be installed at once not just individually inside Premiere

Allow multiple Mogrt files to be installed at once not individually inside Premiere. Currently copying a mogrt folder with multiple files to the 'Essential Graphics' folder does not work. It's a tedious job to install 400 mogrt files individually in the Essential Graphics tab in Premiere.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Bug report:: BIN filter greyed out in Project Window v12.1.1

After upgrade to v12.1.1, the filter bin is greyed out in Project window.
    - Tried to clean up cache but doesn't resolve this issue.
    - create Search bin works.
    - All my projects have this issue. It was working normally but somehow, it is not working now.
    - Create a new project and which contain only one video file, has the same issue.

My system Win 10 x64.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Admin →
  9. Team Projects should be available for different computers using the same ID

CC for Teams allows to open Premiere in two different computers. However, it does not allow to create a team project for those two computers, because team projects only work correctly between different adobe IDs (i.e., different licenses). They should also be available for different computers using the same ID.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Admin →
  10. Copy Paste Text ignore multiple style settings in 23.1

Premiere 23.1.
    copy and paste text from a text style to other text,
    (one line ,two text style via copy other text and paste)
    the pasted text style not include multiple styles.
    (multiple shadows,multiple strokes etc.)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. ASCII project files

Please provide an option to save project files as ASCII files instead of binary. This is particularity needed for source control (such as when checking in Premiere Pro projects into a Git repository) and for traceability (i.e., who/when changed what) but also allows project issues to be easily rectified with a simple text editor (such as performing search-and-replace of media paths or replacing one plug-in with another and do it across projects in a fraction of the time that it would take to do it manually).

Note that all professional content creation software support ASCII files including Maya.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Projects  ·  Admin →

It is not the case that all professional content creation software supports ASCII files.

Premiere Pro project files contain both XML representations of project and timeline items, as well as chunks of binary data (from third parties as well as Adobe). No user editing or modification of .prproj files is recommended, or supported. Our media asset management partners use PPro’s APIs to export representative projects, as needed.

After Effects already provides an option the export a text-only version of the AE project; .aepx files.

12. Color Coded Sequence Tabs

Being able to color code tabs when you have multiple sequences open.

314 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Recovery projects break productions feature

When premiere crashes while a production is open, it generates a recovery project next to the original project. When it re-opens, that recovery project gets added to the production and causes a duplicate media error.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Admin →
  14. adding a lut in folder ruins all projects i saved . . . .

when i add a new lut in this folder : C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro 2023\Lumetri\LUTs\Technical or this folder : C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro 2023\Lumetri\LUTs\Creative it ruin all my projects i saved !! it change the import lut in BASIC CORRECTION TAB or CREATIVE LUT will change. . . very annoying allot of time to correct . . . i have no time for these things can you please fix this in the early days it was no problem to add a lut , mark

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Team Projects with after effects

I'd like to convert a Premiere Pro project into a team project without loosing all after effects compositions. Currently, the feature is unusable for me.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Admin →
  16. CC 2020 Timeline Clips Shifts After Moving Project / Relocating / Relinking

We have several users of BRAW Studio experiencing timeline shift after moving their projects between computers. Sometimes it even goes back to the first frame.

If this also happens to you please tell your story in Adobe Community Forums : https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/cc-2020-timeline-clips-shifts-after-moving-project-relocating-relinking/m-p/10923880

Happens only with CC 2020 (both 14.0.0 and 14.0.1), both OSX and Windows, all framerate (23.96 fps and 25 fps for example).
    Apparently happens with others formats than .braw : https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/linking-media-losing-in-and-out-points/td-p/10922669 "I have this problem on every file type I have tried; R3D, BRAW and CRAW"
    Attached is a zip with the two .prproj from a user editing with…

94 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

93 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Admin →
  17. BUG REPORT: Markers disappear

Working in 12.1.1 I've had two instances of all my markers vanishing from timelines (different projects). One of them is a project I've been working on for 7 months and was a very long timeline with a tonne of information in the markers! Please investigate.

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Admin →
  18. Make it possible to set "Project Auto Save" Same as Project in "Production Settings"

We like Premiere Production and we would like to be able to set Auto Save "Same as Projects" , so that auto save are saved inside the projects folders.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Option to use proxies or source clips when exporting

I use Premiere generated proxies with a baked in Rec709 LUT for my projects. For previews it would be nice to have the option to use these proxies and not the source clips when exporting.

Yes, you can choose to add a LUT in the export dialoge, but since I'm working with different cameras and log formats this is no option for me.

123 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

67 comments  ·  Export  ·  Admin →
  20. STOP DUPLICATE MEDIA FROM BEING IMPORTED

This has not been fixed even though Adobe has claimed to fix this.

I have the media in one master project. My assistant has a their shared project. I open a small sequence from that project and drag the media from it it into my main project. EVEN THOUGH I ALREADY HAVE ALL THE MEDIA, I STILL GET DUPLICATED MEDIA. And on top of that it creates a separate folder for each small clip of footage. Take a look at the attached screenshot.

This is horrible. Fix this asap please. What's the point of shared projects if we can't move…

517 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

45 comments  ·  Import  ·  Admin →

Premiere Pro

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base