Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• or
  1. CANCEL button hangs in PremierePro 2020 v14.3 build 38

PremierePro 2020 v14.3 build 38

Add a complex AfterFX clip and some video to the timeline.
    (Enough 4k stuff to take a few minutes to render even on a 10k machine with 2 TITAN X GPU's)

Hit RETURN to render
    Then hit cancel

Cancel button hangs for 15-90 seconds
    Then, it continues to scan all frames and eventually finally cancels.

EXPECTED BEHAVIOR:
    The whole point of "cancel" is to "cancel" the operation.
    Hitting cancel should stop the process immediately.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Behavior of panels on multiscreen setups still exhibits kid stuff

When I set up a Workspace for triple screen operation I expect the panels to behave and stay within screen borders. Is that too much to ask? Now I can't retrieve the title bar for Effects Controls. This is pretty random, what I politely call kid stuff. I recall being able to get out of it fairly easily but I forget the workaround. Usually I have to trash the workspace and start over from an existing Editing template. That's a huge waste of time.

Mac Pro 2013, 32 GB RAM, 2 Radeon D500 GPU's.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Warp Stabilizer conflicts with Neat Video Reduce Noise effect- workaround

When I apply Warp Stabilizer to a clip, then add Neat Video's Reduce Noise, build a custom profile, etc, then apply it and render the clip, I usually get the attached error message. Doesn't matter which order.

The workaround seems-- as so many of these notes suggest-- to nest the clip after applying Reduce Noise, and apply Warp to the surface of the nest. Then they render well together, and take full advantage of dual GPU's too.

Go figure. Warp Stabilizer wants the sandbox alllllll to itself, there's a selfish boy.

What a pita!

REWARP THIS PUPPY TO PLAY…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 13.1.2 Crashing + Preferences are getting Corrupted

Premiere 13.1.2 is crashing on me fairly often - always while I am editing text in a graphic created using the Essential Graphics panel. And after the crash, I am unable to restart Premiere until I trash my preferences - it just hangs while opening any project. As soon as i trash my preferences, it starts again no problem. . This is extremely annoying, as you might imagine. Never had this issue before, and we do a lot of work with text in our videos. Please stabilize this release!

I'm on a Mac Pro (late 2013) with two AMD D700 …

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Stubborn repeat renders required

One shot, just one shot refuses to stay rendered in the 4K feature timeline I'm working on. Over and over again this shot goes redline. Rarely, when I park the playhead over it and wait, the render returns. But just not often enough.

The shot (attached) contains the following effects, in this order:
    - Neat Noise reduction (SR5)
    - Lumetri color adjustment
    - Warp Stabilizer- to counter image "projector drift" from film transfer
    - Crop to hide stabilized edges

What's happening? How long should I have to wait to see this link up?

Premiere Pro CC V 4.0.4
    2013 Mac…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Establish reference Test Platforms used for QA of Premiere Pro

So there are several comments from Adobe Product Team that they cannot test multiple variants of Hardware Platforms out there . That is True .....

However what they could do is inform the User Base what they do actually test new releases on.
    Can we request that Adobe establish (and publish) all the details of what hardware platforms are used to QA a new release?.
    e.g, The idea is that everyone knows what has been tested and with what.
    Suggest at a minimum these should represent the average platform used for using Premiere across Windows 10 and MAC platforms, with…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please fix the bug that has been in Premiere Pro for about 7 years now. Program monitor and source monitor going blank.

I still can't believe after all these years, the tech gurus at Premiere Pro can not FIX this blank monitor issue. Is there some kind of patent issue on what is compatible and what is not? I have yet to read any real answers about this issue. All I know, is I am again left without any means to edit my project and I'm looking at a lawsuit from the company that hired me because I can not deliver. The "company" doesn't care about GPUs and blank monitors, they just want their video. PPro tech's have really dropped the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Better CPU Usage when Exporting

I, also, have the same deep disappointment that Adobe does not utilize a multi-core system when Exporting video(H.264, encoding and such). I have a 2018/2019 MacBook Pro i7, 32GB RAM, Pro Vega 20 graphics, also connected to an eGPU Radeon 580x 8GB RAM enclosure connected with Thunderbolt 3, also have an M.2 Enclosure housing a 2TB 2800mb/ps connected thunderbolt 3 to port two on my Mac that keeps cache files, auto-saves, and backups. I keep all media files on a Sandisk 2TB Portable SSD, so should have absolute zero speed related issues references files. They all have separate drives…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 15 16 17 19 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base