Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. hello im ranan from israel

hello my name is ranan from iwant to ask if isoud try to use premierpro wihoot code sirieli free downloads

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bug fix Source monitor

Fix bug, when relaunching a project the Source monitors clip list has been cleared. In previous verisons this was not the case

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. New Feature Request: A Reliability Button or Knob

This would be the best feature ever. Imagine having a button or a knob that could be selected that made this program both useable and reliable. Come on guys and gals, you can do it!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. i dont want to subscribe to this to leave feedback

honestly i just want to vote and leave/read feedback without subscribing because then my inbox fills up constantly. idk what they're smoking at Adobe but theres so much out of wack it's insane, and customer support is literally the least helpful thing you can do. I had to tell them they fixed the issue even though they didn't, because they kept telling me to do the most basic things I'd already done, and i just wanted the experience to be over

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Imrpove your app!

I spent 10 f***king hours of synchronizing 4 individual clips, editing, green-screening, captioning, rendering, sound editing, transitioning ect, just for your stupid bloody program to randomly glitch. At first I wasn't to bothered since it recently automatically saved, but when I opened my project, everything was gone. And its not just Premier, but the rest of your broken apps. I can't believe I have to fork over $30 a month for this absolute trash!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Media Encoder - Export issue

Hello Adobe Team,

I'm working on professional tutorial videos which aim to train our saleforces, but I have an issue at the export.
    Indeed, see screenshot attached, the video exported is completely striped in green and purple and even if I change the final size and format of the video.

Could you help me asap please, because those videos are really important.
    Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 12.1.0 does not import or link to MOV files.

Since installing the latest version 12.1.0 of PP 2018, importing MOV files has become an issue. This has serious implications for my professional work. PLEASE fix it! Thanks.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Better version migration

If you have a long life project that was created perhaps 18 months - 2 years ago and been converted to each version of Premiere over that time period, some strange bugs occur when you try to export. I have had projects that simply will not export to Media encoder for example. A drag and drop in Media encoder will not work, but clicking on the add button will import the sequence. New projects do not have this bug. Could you please look at improving stability of old projects that have to live over multiple upgrades?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. heve

Why doesn't apply input HEVE CODEC !!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have a Iphone X
    I took 4K videos and input to premier pro BUT I can not input the videos.
    please HEVE codec apply!!!!!!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. make rendering fail-proof

Hi guys,

So this is a very, very ongoing problem and it's been going on basically my entire carrere: rendering.
    Rendering has always proven to be a huge challenge. There is no pattern. It can be a plugin, it can be a lumetri color, i mean - it can be the weather conditions.
    "Error Compiling Video" is simply something we all see too often, and I can't believe there haven't been dramatic improvements in the 8 years i have been editing.
    I always believe it will be fixed soon, but no. There is always a new problem. The many nights,…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Unstable Exit from PPro

Finding that the 12.1.1 (build 10) version of PPro to be very unstable on quit. The app just hangs, then crashes. No recovery if files are not saved prior to quit.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 12.n.n Workspaces not remembered

This is a bug I and others have reported in 12.1.0 and 12.1.1 - custom workspace order isn't remembered and switching between workspaces, especially custom workspaces and coming from the Color workspace, cause PP to hang.
    Win 10, Intel last gen 6 and 8 core, 32 and 64GB RAM, SSD OS, pagefile/Temp/ Cache and preview drives, RAID5 or 6 spinning drives, GTX 980 and 1080ti.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Premiere Pro cc red screen

Premiere Pro cc red screen on mac
    my macbook pro is mid 2014
    i5
    ram 8 GB
    how i fix it ?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Search for frame

You should be able to search all clips/selected clips for instances of a specific matching image, and then have them marked.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Actually listen and implement the ideas here

Many of us find that the forums and feature request pages go unheeded for years, if ever. Thanks for this voting system as a central place to share.

Now please start taking notice to what we actually need/want!! :)

67 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

As much as we appreciate the sentiment, it doesn’t help us to create focus for things to pick up next if all you’ve got to say is that we should take action. We do!

Please come back and create or vote for single items that are clearly defined and actionable.

Thanks
    Patrick

19. Media offline with 12.1.1

Converting projects to work with 12.1.1 knocked half of my media offline and relinking results in a "generic import error" that erases media from the project/all sequences that it's used in.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Fix a bug

After utilizing time remap feature, opacity function does not apply properly. Several other users have remarked on this issue in Adobe forums.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base