Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Huge Bug in rendering Clips with Lumetri

When rendering out 4k-clips with Lumetri colour applied we often experience vertical lines being not exported correctly.
    This is a huge issue for us and makes grading already done in premiere unusable

4 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. April Update Won't open on some iMacs

Our production company has four iMacs, all on High Sierra. After updating on two iMacs, the April update worked great. On our other two iMacs, however, Premiere won't open at all. The icon bounces a couple times and the splash screen comes up for about half of a second. I've tried fully uninstalling and reinstalling Premiere to no avail. When I choose "Other Versions" and install 12.0.1, it works fine, but I cannot update to 12.1.0 or install it fresh.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Fix LogTransport2 Shutdown Issue

After a certain amount of time on any computer I install Premiere on, I start getting "LogTransport2.exe" errors when I try to shut down the computer. I don't know what the program is or why it is throwing errors or why it's still running when I shut down computer (it throws this error even when I premiere is not open) but it should stop doing this.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Media Browser crashes on Red footage

Adobe Premiere routinely crashes for me when I am browsing a directory in Media Browser that contains RED footage. Usually happens if I try to scroll or mouse-over on a file before all of the thumbnails have been generated.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Immersive Environment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Can not write the file names on media brownser

After I import many files, I can not write the name of a file to find it even if I click on the box to write nothing happens.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. The cc 2019 texte tools is so janky

All the cc 2019 texte tools is so janky, nothing work very well and nether smooth, selection and navigate in the texte is a pain **********. Just take a few moment to work with it and youll see

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Version 13.0.2 is VERY slow to launch.

After updating to the newest version of PP (13.0.2) it is VERY slow to launch. I am running a new iMac with 16GB of memory. What happened?

0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 9 10 11 13 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base