Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 👋 MAKE THIS MORE STABLE.

Is this a professional software or what is this? I am just a little private youtuber. However, editing my little 7 Minute video, premiere has crashed 3! times and my video is not even done yet!

How are people supposed to create full cinema movies with constant crashes?

I am sorry, I know this is not actionable. But I am one more voice amongst many others complaining about stability. So please, do something about this :)

101 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

22 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

As noted in my last post, please submit specific issues about instability you may be encountering on separate threads. Please be specific.

Include steps, machine configuration including drivers (and/or 3rd party plugins, etc).

We appreciate you taking the time to engage with us.

2. Dont make me convert my audio files for them not to be empty (no sound or waveform) in Premier when I import

6/10 times I try to import various audio formats (WAV, MP3, etc.) they import empty. There is no waveform, there is no sound when played back from Premier Pro. The audio files work fine in windows, but not in Premiere. Sometimes if you re-download the same file again, it will work....super cool.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Perhaps you’re running into PPro’s audio conforming process? If so, the file would be silent until conforming is complete (and no waveforms would be visible until peak files are drawn, if enabled in PPro’s preferences).

Without specific failing files, there’s not much we can do with this report. If you can still reliably reproduce the issue, please contact Support, and provide such a file.

3. In Adobe Premiere CC 2019

In the new AP CC2019 I cannot sync my settings. I login via creative cloud and then it sits for awhile and then says sync failed. Please fix.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transmit  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. FR: Please fix the hull's leaks before redecorating the ship! (October 2018 v13.0)

Dear Adobe,

The new October 2018 (version 13.0) release of Premiere Pro contains some very welcome new additions. Thank you for those!

However, I have to ask: did anyone, even a single PP user on this planet, ever request that a new home screen be added to Premiere?

While the new home screen might be an improvement over the old one, and some users will appreciate the new design, I doubt any serious editors would ever choose this 'fix' over the hundreds of real issues that need fixing.

The time and resources of your programming team are finite. That's why…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Your message has been received and heard. :)

We’ve addressed at least some of the issues you’ve mentioned, and have been prioritizing stability and performance over new features for some time, with tangible benefits.

Please continue to report specific, persistent issues, and we’ll respond.

6. Nikolay

привет у меня проблемма c Primerom pro как то так получилось что у меня установлинно две версии этого года и следущего, так же вылезают ошибки

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Premiere Crashes during PNG export from another software

I edit my animation in Adobe Premiere, and I use PNG sequences exported from Adobe Animate.
    If I switch to Premiere while exporting a PNG Sequence from Adobe Animate it crashes. This happens only if I switch to Premiere in the middle of the export process. If I switch after Animate is finished, everything is OK.
    I am on iMac OS Sierra
    thanks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’ve tried, but haven’t been able to reproduce the problem.
    If you can reproduce the problem in current builds of PPro, please contact Support and provide step-by-step instructions on how to reproduce it; we’d be happy to help.

8. Free trial

Free trial FAQ says what it includes all the features of Premiere Pro.
    But it not working with HEVC codec.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Home panel doesn't appear.

Home panel doesn't appear when I open Premiere Pro.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Stop introducing new features until you fix the current versions of Premiere Pro.

Give up developing new features until you actually get the existing applications to work reliably. In particular Premiere Pro.

75 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

While I completely understand the sentiment, this forum is all about making one request at a time, whether it’s for a feature or a bug fix – otherwise it’s not actionable for the team.

Please come back and vote for the things that you’d like to see next or start a new conversation about a specific item that’s top if mind for you.

On a related note, we just released an update that’s all about addressing issues mentioned on User Voice and other forums, a full list of fixes can be found here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/kb/fixed-issues.html

Patrick

13. Make it so it can actually play audio and video in the editor

Premiere will not play audio or video. When the play button is clicked, it changes to the stop button, but does not play video or audio. I exported a video, and it exported fine, and I was able to edit the exact same video on another computer. I tried signing out and signing back in as well as uninstalling and reinstalling premiere and restarting my computer, with no success. Considering how much I'm spending for this software, I am very annoyed that it doesn't work at all.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. metadata crash

Entering metadata keeps causing Premiere to crash. Namely, in the Keyword slot. It seems to happen more when I alter existing metadata, as opposed to entering it for the first time.

This would count as a major problem for me, as I rely on keywords to navigate huge amounts of footage efficiently – the bin system simply isn't sufficient.

I'm using v 12.1.2 on a 2017 macbook pro with macOS 13.6

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Keep my Timeline whenever I Save my project

So multiple times, when I saved my project, it has taken all my small clips that i have meticulously edited, and have several different effects for, Adobe has turned it all into one big clip, essentially erasing my work and doesn't give me the option, if I was not done with the project of re editing or changing anything. It is truthfully one of of the most terrible and stupidest things I have ever experienced using any kind of program and it makes me feel stupid for paying for Adobe.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  1 comment  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Jean Pierre

Hi I have a problem with my Adobe premiere CC all new and old project is have the color blue I dont know please I need help how to fixe it

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. "Crash Report" at the start up of Premiere Pro CC 2018 version 12.1.2

Hi guys, so when i try to open my Premiere Pro 2018 (version 12.1.2), the start up/launcher experiences issues and freezes the start up and resulting in an adobe "crash report". Its been like this for four days now and i cannot fix this problem. Please help.

Thank you

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Stop Premiere crashing every 5 min!

I have run Premiere 12.0 and 12.1.2 both crash every 5 min on my 27in 5K iMac. This is ridiculous! I am only editing DSLR footage.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Premiere Pro not working in High Sierra for Imac (LATE 2014)

premiere is not responding. Will load projects, but seemingly overnight the workflow went from fantastic to unworkably slow

Have taken computer to Apple support for hardware and software wellness check and there is no issue with the machine.

steps to resolve: ( we have tried so far)
    -Uninstalled, reinstalled program.
    -Updated to most recent version
    - check connection to media of Raid speed (very good - works great in other Adobe programs, AE, PS)
    -Used Adobe Cleaner to Uninstall Creative Cloud and wipeout any lingering Adobe drivers, installers etc. THEN reinstalled premiere .
    -reset computer to factory settings and deleted…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base