Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Search for frame

You should be able to search all clips/selected clips for instances of a specific matching image, and then have them marked.

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Actually listen and implement the ideas here

Many of us find that the forums and feature request pages go unheeded for years, if ever. Thanks for this voting system as a central place to share.

Now please start taking notice to what we actually need/want!! :)

67 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

As much as we appreciate the sentiment, it doesn’t help us to create focus for things to pick up next if all you’ve got to say is that we should take action. We do!

Please come back and create or vote for single items that are clearly defined and actionable.

Thanks
    Patrick

3. Media offline with 12.1.1

Converting projects to work with 12.1.1 knocked half of my media offline and relinking results in a "generic import error" that erases media from the project/all sequences that it's used in.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Fix a bug

After utilizing time remap feature, opacity function does not apply properly. Several other users have remarked on this issue in Adobe forums.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Fix bugs on latest release

Bugs need immediate fixing for latest release. Can't export due to glitches with graphic images after 4.18 update. Crashing multiple times a day. Not hearing audio unless solo-ed. Not importing clips with video. Not linking back to clips and getting an "unsupported" error". Losing productivity at work- help!

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Lots of bugs in the new April update

I work at a television station so we have 4 iMacs and 1 brand new MacBook Pro. Updated them all, most of them all updated fine except for one won't open Premiere or Encoder but will open the other apps. Had an engineer look into it to delete user preferences and everything, spent a couple of days. The only way at this moment that we can get it to work on that computer, is we had to create a separate user login on the computer itself, and it works fine in there. We also deleted everything and did a clean…

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. FASTER

Premiere needs performance improvements, especially into the exporting.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Performance Problems

For a supposedly "professional" program, Premiere Pro takes entirely too long to load and crashes too much. AT BEST, it performs like a low level prosumer program from the mid 2000s. I understand large projects place a heavy demand on a program, but it should be built to withstand intensive video editing. It's features are fine, but it's performance is severely amateurish and needs a drastic overhaul. Just make a better product.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. April Update:

April Update: Very strange glitches happening with 3rd party .mov alpha channel files

I have recently been using alpha channel .mov files from third party sites in some edits within Premiere. So far, I will experience very random glitching with these files such as frames from other clips bleeding onto them and overall flickering. This also is happening in After Effects as well. I have found a workaround for now which is to transcode the files with a different alpha friendly codec. A fix for this ASAP would be greatly appreciated.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. fix render bugs

Fix render error when adding mattes or overlays to timeline. I keep getting artifacts and extra video bugs everytime I add a matte or a crop to my video. It does this on export and sometimes on playback. Cannot get around it. Please fix!!!

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Bug in update 12.1.0 April 2018

After April update to 12.1.0 existing project opens with video clips rotated 90 deg. cc.!!! Titles are shown correct. Project based on video from iPhone in portrait mode. this should NOT happen.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Update 2018

The 2018 04 Update copletely F***** up ProRes playback on my Windows 10 Zbook Studio G3.
    It's completely unusable right now

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Version 12.1.0 (186) Bug

Workspace list order resets to default after each relaunch.

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. [BUG] COMPILING FILM ERROR

This error appears when EXPORTING or PROCESSING big projects with a lot of effects, even if the Mercury Playback Engine is disabled.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. undo requires extra step

bug report: (since the bug report page took me here) I guess a bug report belongs in the editing section of the premiere pro "ideas" section. I am having to press undo twice to undo a single step. Working on windows 10, latest premiere pro version at this time (1210186)

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. session autosave for multiproject crashes

I think multi project is great, but I was working on 5 projects in the same time, taking scenes from daily edits to the master Episode project, when pp crashed, it was a disaster, I couldn't tell which is which, exchanging scenes between projects is tricky, crashing in the middle of the process is extremely bad, I think PP should autosave all projects at the same time, and give u the ability to restart the whole session as it was when autosaved

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. BUG AppHangB1

I received the following error when I simply placed a 2nd video track above 1st video track:
    The program Adobe Premiere Pro.exe version 12.1.0.186 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel.
    Process ID: 824
    Start Time: 01d3ceda421c6615
    Termination Time: 7
    Application Path: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018\Adobe Premiere Pro.exe
    Report Id: b9a8344e-8fa7-41f0-a68a-aebbf5b2df94
    Faulting package full name:
    Faulting package-relative application ID:

Fault bucket 1378670290043367901, type 5
    Event Name: AppHangB1
    Response: Not available
    Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
    P1: Adobe…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Bugs in April 2018 Update

The Reveal in Project feature for both clips and sequences is not reliable, sometimes work sometimes doesn't, only highlighting the next panel, not opening the bin in which the clip/sequence is located.

When two projects are opened at once, one of them is restricted on making changes like duplication etc., many tasks are greyed out and can be used again only when close the other projects.

There's no option to label a Shared Projects with right-clicking. Only using keyboard shortcuts works.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base