Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. BUG: the frame around the mask vanished!!

There is a bug in the new version of Adobe Premiere Pro. When clicking on a mask there is no frame around it anymore.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Premiere Pro blew my brand new 2018 Macbook Speakers!!!

Premiere Pro blew my one month old 2018 MacBook Pro speakers. Many others have experienced the same problem.

You can view the forum on this issue here: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10919925

Not acceptable, Apple & Adobe. Please help!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. BUG: AE comps in Premiere pro 2019 won't load/import. Fatal crash.

After updating my Premiere and After Effects to the latest version (CC 2019) i can no longer work on my existing projects. I have a few projects in which i use a lot of After Effects comps on my timeline. Some of them will keep showing offline. The blue loading bar in the right lower corner of premiere never finishes loading. When i try to manually link to the (converted/updated) AE comps, Premiere freezes and i get the Mac OS spinning beachball. Using CC on a 2017 iMac with High Sierra.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make it stop ******* me over when I'm almost done with a project

How about you stop causing your customers, many of which are struggling artist, enormous problems with your inconsistent, piece of **** software. I'll use your software for a month, then the DAY that I'm ready to finish up and export, everything goes to ****. That is ALWAYS the case with your awful software.

You suck. I ******* hate you adobe. In fact, the entire CC is ******, and you make it worse with each iteration. *****.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. help

Make it launch!!! So frustrating. It crashes at initializing stage and I can't find a solution anywhere.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 12.1.1 Build 10 is extremely buggy.

Some of these issues have been mentioned but 12.1.1 Build 10 is very buggy.

-Audio tracks stop working, soloing and unsoloing seems to fix sometimes.
    -I had a whole track of audio stop working entirely. Had to restart Premiere to fix.
    -When duplicating a sequence the new sequence's submixes/compressors don't work, have to either re-map all tracks or go to a different preset on multiband compressor to fix.
    -Render GPU errors on export, seeming to stem from Lumetri. Possible fix is to disable any track with Lumetri applied that is on a track underneath any clip that also has Lumetri…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Fix the Bug that Crashes CC 2018 Every Few Minutes

It appears that ripple delete on timeline will hang the program if the dialog providing clip info is showing. The system hangs, and minimizing it leaves the dialog on the screen. The only way to regain control is to end the task and restart the program. I'm averaging one to two minutes between crashes. Win 7 / 32GB RAM

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. ProRes RAW and X-Rite Color Checker

Please add support for ProRes RAW. I'm dying to be able to use it in Premiere as I work in an Adobe only environment. I may however have to use FCPX soon to unlock the full potential of my footage.

Also I'd love to see support for color correction using the X-rite color checker or similar.

Thank you!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Both of these features are important to us and we are actively considering them, but I am closing this request as “not actionable” because there are actually two requests here which already exist. Please cast your votes or join the discussion on those separate threads. Thank you for your input nonetheless.

- Francis

ProRes Raw:
    http://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233/suggestions/33864517

X-Rite Support:
    http://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233/suggestions/35397628

9. Bug: Adobe Premiere v13.0.2 Windows 10 v1809

Adobe app stays in memory after you quit the software. I manually kill the adobe app via task manager. This only happens with Premiere 13.0.2 CC2019. I have tested Photoshop, After Effects and Premiere. We are FRL licensed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. the option "capture" (F5) doesn't work anymore on different machines.

Since any update (I think Windows) the option "capture" (F5) doesn't work anymore on different machines.
    The peripherals and connections are unchanged, short time ago it still worked. More people on the Dutch Adobe forum are complaining about this item.
    For me is capturing (old) movies my job, so it's terrible when my software stops. I hope you can fix it soon.
    I also contacted

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. PC V13.0.2 (Build 38)

After making any edit within the timeline, playback with spacebar is slow to respond, sits for 5-6 seconds.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. bug report

Opened new version of PP CC and started to export files with audio.
    First filed failed to complete.
    Second file completed.
    Attached is bug report, PP CC details & iMac details

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We believe that it failed, but without source media and step-by-step instructions on how to reliably reproduce the failure, there’s nothing we can do with this report.

If you can reproduce the behavior in current versions of PPro, please contact Support and provide files and steps.

13. Bug report

The program stop responding or cannot respond because high CPU occupation by itself while import a second picture into project resource panel under icon view, this bug disappear if switched to list view.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. The more I use this program....

The more I despise it. YOU REALLY NEED TO FIX THE BUGS. This is out of control. I just lost my entire project because of a stupid glitch. I am so sick of losing my data. I will be badmouthing this program every chance I get.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Premiere Pro CC 2019 Glitch

I re-organized my project folder, and moved assets into a new folder. When it opened up the premiere project, it obviously asked where the pre-existing assets were.

However, when i selected the EXACT file, 100% the correct file, it just says error cannot link with no other info.

Nothing i can do about it, it just refuses to re-link the media.

To be completely honest, this whole CC thing has been a nightmare. Its a headache, theres constantly glitches like this ever since Adobe has started updating constantly, codecs not working, media not linking, formats not being supported, layouts being…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Lockups

I've been experiencing weird lockups whilst using Adobe Premiere. Not sure if it's related, but it affects music playback through Spotify and causes the whole program to stop responding and/or lockup completely that I have to reset my laptop. I've been getting it today just from trying to adjust the tone of an image under Basic Correction. I even got an event pop up saying: 43A low-level exception occured in Lumetri Color(AEVideoFilter:11'

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. colour labels missing

hi there... my sessions keep loosing the colour labels to edit pieces which is super annoying ...any suggestions thanks

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. improve more Premiere Pro CC 2019

improve more Premiere Pro CC 2019

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. FASTER WORKSPACES CHANGES

The changes between the different workspaces could be faster,AND IF YOU SELECT THE "COLOR" WORKSPACE (april 2018) PREMIERE CRASHES.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Changing the UI is the easy part; the difficult (and time-consuming) part is initializing the code behind each of the panels that gets opened, as the result of such a change.

If there are specific workspace changes that cause issues, we may be able to address those.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base