Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. bug premiere pro 2020

bug report on premiere pro 2020: playback stop while playing on timeline and then display message: "A low-level excerption occurred in: Adobe Player (Player:11)" - then Premiere crash, and i have to force quit from force quit application. i'm working on a MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports), 3,5 GHz Intel Core i7,

344 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Not Actionable  ·  233 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Clamp Signal, why?

Dear friends of ADOBE,

the clamp signal function is a video-technical *********.
    It may be that old component / SDI waveform measurement technology had that We did not find this switch on the old Tektronics 601 SDI / PAL Waveform.
    However, there is already a 120-page manual only for the scope.
    We also found nothing with other devices from Techtronics and Rohde & Schwarz.

You have to ask yourself what such a switch is useful for.

Transferred to a voltmeter, for example,
    would be called the clamp signal strategy,
    I connect to a 220v voltmeter
    Press clamp signal with 12v…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow ALL extensions and plugins to remain logged in.

I use premiere extensions/plugins every day such as Frame.io, Motion Array, and Red Giant. Every time I exit premiere, I have to re-login to all of these extensions, which becomes super tedious and annoying. Especially since Motion Array and Red Giant puts a giant red X on top of your footage if you're not logged in. If my video is 10+ minutes long, i'm not going to know if a tiny transition from Motion Array was logged in. So my final export has a red X every time that transition or effect is not logged in. It's just an extra…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We understand the frustration.

PPro caching login info for other company’s products would be a security violation. Your logins to their services are distinct from your Creative Cloud login/license, and outside Adobe’s control.

4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. FIX THE SOFTWARE FOR GOOD BEFORE IS TO LATTE! I'm going to DAVINCI unfortunately!

I just want to work and this software closes for no reason. So sad!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Lag

I have a problem when I try to edit my video and the software is lagging a lot of for me.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We would like to help you, but need a lot more information. Tell us more about your computer system? Has PPro’s performance always been laggy, or did something change version over version? When you say ‘laggy’, do you mean that the timeline is out of sync with audio? Or do you mean that it takes a while for PPro to respond to user commands?

7. How is a Virtual Sports Betting Created?

Hi!

I have a doubt on how the videos in a virtual sports betting in a site created?

I have shared a link below for reference -

http://demo.playbetman.com/Home/Virtual/?p=1DF98B06-0CD0-4A78-8714-A135A67A396F&dg=2&s=default

What I want to know is how is the videos created?

1st question: Is it a bunch of videos/scenarios? So depending on the algorithm/logic a particular video out of 100 (maybe more) is selected and streamed?
    2nd question: Is it possible to create a game instead where each race animal has a algorithm to it, instead of creating 100s of videos? Thus, according to the player the game looks like a video…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 14.0.1 Fails to Encode videos...

Both Premiere and Media Encoder versions 14.0.1 fail to encode/export videos. Temp workaround is to downgrade Media Encoder to 14.0.0 and use that for exporting. This needs immediate fixing!

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  37 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Please make synchronize (by audio) and audio peak file generation multi-threaded processes.

Please make audio processing multi-threaded. Currently, generating peak files, synchronizing by audio, and rendering audio tracks are all single processor tasks, which makes these tasks really slow even on blazing fast multi-core machines.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. premiere pro since 14.0 version crashes when scrubbing

since version 14.0 premiere pro crashes whenever i scrub or double the playback speed on .mp4 footage. i work from a macbook pro 2019, but same issue occurred on a previous machine.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. stop releasing bug-filled updates

the interface has long been buggy, but lately its unworkable. every update brings more problems and no features i give a **** about. some of these bugs don't show themselves right away and by that time, we are yoked to the newest version as our projects will not work in previous versions.

for the first time in my professional life i am looking at other editing solutions. these bugs are ridiculous. if you can;t get a stable interface (and its never been stable) you shouldn't be adding new "features" that nobody wants

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

If you can provide any necessary files, and steps we can follow to reproduce the issue, we’d be happy to pursue it further.

[producido por el traductor de google]
    Si puede proporcionar los archivos necesarios y los pasos que podamos seguir para reproducir el problema, estaremos encantados de seguir adelante.

14. Its been crashing non stop since 2021 update

I'm using an iMac pro to edit videos. I can't even remember how many extra hours of work Adobe premiere pro has cost me. This software is constantly crashing, having issues, slow, don't load files properly, causing my mac to restart, crashed my mac, because it crashes my mac, one of my hard drive that contained my work died, the list just goes on and on.

I don't know how a software can be released to the market when it's got so many bugs, I do know that I am on the verge of switching to Davinci and Final Cut…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. delete sequence crashes

SERIOUS BUG.

Create a new Project.
    Add a new sequence.
    Right click on sequence in Project panel, select Clear.
    Premiere Pro crashes!!!

Same thing when trying to delete a sequence in an old projec tthat used to be fine.

This behavior was noticee about a month ago, just as I was starting a new project. Fortunately. I was able to do the project in DaVinci Resolve instead.

iMac Pro Mohjave 10.14.6
    Premiere Pro 14.7.0 Build 23.
    FYI same behavior was seen in 14.6 Prem Pro.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. what is the official standpoint on multithreading / multicore?

i just had contact with support regarding super slow rendering times – they referred me here.
    i convert an h264 to a cropped png sequence, no effects applied (except the cropping).
    if i do this in premiere or ae, it takes at least 2 hours and only utilises a fraction of my cpu. if i do the very same operation via ffmpeg (cli), it's done in less then 7 minutes. attached you'll find screenshots of the two procedures, note the render times (as said, same task, same machine, same result).

is this expected behaviour (because cc simply does not work…

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  8 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. make this software behave like professional video editing software

Yo I hate this software. You've attached the word Pro to it. I just spent 2 hours editing and cleaning up footage only to have it freeze up and lose everything I've done despite saving?? Insane. Why is there no recovery function? The mobile version is even more useless to me with its random audio hiccups and crashes, rendering it pretty much unusable. This honestly makes me want to cancel my Adobe subscription. I just updated all of my Adobe software. And still having a VST3 plugin crashes Adobe Premier "Pro". This isn't pro level software. This is shovelware. Ever…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Auto-save is the recovery function; on by default.

There is no mobile version of Premiere Pro; I think you’re referencing Premiere Rush.

We work directly with most major VST plug-in vendors; if you can provide specifics about the crash you’ve encountered, we could pursue it further.

19. Let us use what we paid for 3 years ago. Stop upgrading every ten minutes we have work to do, not trying figure out what's messed up

When I want to offload my project file and open on another computer I have to relink ALL the media. Why. Why can't you fix this?

Each upgrade you got to relink everything. Either fix this or just let us use the program we stated with instead of interrupting us with an update with all the work it tatkes to relink everything. Hate this much

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Focus on making Premiere Pro a stable software.

Premiere Pro becomes less and less stable to work with. 2019 has seen the worst versions so far. It's already a running joke with EVERY single filmmaker I meet.

It's buggy, lagging and keeps crashing and wasting the time I should spend working for my client rather than trying to fix all kinds of things with crazy work-around solutions other Adobe customers come up with.

I'm dreaming of the day Premiere Pro is as stable as Photoshop but I guess I will have switched to DaVinci Resolve before that happens.

72 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base