Skip to content

Premiere Pro

ANNOUNCEMENT - This forum is moving

In an effort to improve communications between you and the Premiere Pro team, we are moving this feedback forum to the Premiere Pro page on the Adobe Support Community. As requested, bugs and feature requests will be able to live separately in that forum.

This move is happening in part to acknowledge that we haven't been responsive enough here, and we are combining our forums to help remedy that. Ideas and their attached comments from this UserVoice forum will be migrated based on how many people voted for them. Check your profile on the Adobe Support Community to see any migrated posts that you've created or commented on. If you have an item here that did not make the migration, please bring it over to our new home.

See you soon on the Adobe Support Forum!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

35 results found

1. Hebrew in Premier 22.5

After upgrading ver. 22.5.0 (build 62), all the Hebrew text turned left side right (mirror). I also found that in the prefereneces>graphics>text styling, the only options are: ligatutes and: hindi digits. not the Middle East that used to be. A lot of Trouble for Hebrew users. Please help

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 'Paste' keyboard short cut bug on Mac

If I copy and paste a clip into a track using the top down menu Edit>Paste, then it will paste in the track I have highlighted. However, if I use the 'Command + V' keyboard shortcut, the clips will paste to their original track regardless of what track is highlighted. Screenshare attached of This is happening on:

Premiere Pro ver 22.5.0 (build 62)
    Macbook Pro 2021 Apple M1 Chip
    MacOS Monterey ver 12.4
    My computer and Premiere Pro are up to date. I have a 2021 Macbook pro, Apple M1 Pro

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Jon, 

This isn't a bug but it is actually a change - based on user feedback - regarding how we paste clips. Here's a description of what's changed: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/whats-new/2022-5.html#paste-same-track

If you'd prefer the original behavior, you can modify the keyboard shortcuts so that cmd + v pastes to the targeted track.

As you might imagine, there was a lot of discussion inside the video team at Adobe about how to make this change. On one hand, we don't like changing the default behavior of a feature customers are already using. On the other, we think that pasting a clip to the same track it came from makes more sense (even for experienced editors). We decided to rip off the Band-Aid and make paste work the way we think it always should have. 

Regards,

Fergus

3. Please put workspaces BACK in the top Header Bar

The 22.3 update no longer allows me to easily switch workspaces by having them in the Header Bar. This makes no sense, especially since the bar is now empty except for three buttons at the left (which are useless to me). I've spent a lot of time customizing different workspaces and it is important to have the ability to quickly switch between them while editing. I've rolled back to 22.2 but hopefully this oversight it changed soon

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Crash when switch 16/9 sequence to 9/16

Hey !

I make videos from twitch clip for tiktok and when I change the format of sequence from 16/9 to 9/16 Premiere Pro regularly crashes.

I am on the latest version of the software and have noticed this problem a long time ago

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello there! 

Sorry you ran into trouble; we can reliably change a sequence's dimensions without crashing, in current builds.

Perhaps we're missing a step, in how you're triggering that behavior? If you can reliably reproduce the behavior in current builds, please provide step-by-step instructions for how you're doing so, and we'd be happy to pursue the issue further.

5. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. File>Export>Media - Nothing happens

This happens across all 3 computers I use premiere on. Intermittently, but more often than not when I go to File>Export>Media the export wizard never shows up. I have to keep exiting and reopening premiere until it works.

This has been ongoing as an issue for years across multiple versions of premiere pro. Please fix this!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We believe that it’s happening, but cannot reproduce the behavior. If you can reproduce the problem in current builds of PPro, please contact Support and provide step-by-step instructions on how to reproduce it; we’d be happy to help.

7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. YOUR HELP MENU IS GARBAGE - BRING BACK THE OLD ONE

I'm really sick of being driven to the website over and over. All I ever find there is the same information. Somehow, I can never find what I'm looking for … instead I get pointed to giant pages of text and videos made by kids.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Faulty file permissions on quick export

Recently, Photoshop has started assigning fault permissions on quick exported .png files. They lose their inheritance property when they are saved. This causes the file to be marked with access to only the current user. I then have to use NTFS permissions to re-enable the inheritance as the application using the image, which has different credentials to me, cannot see the file.

I have seen that a long time ago, this same issue started occured, disappeared for a few years, and is now re-occurring.

Kind regards
    Mike Howell

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. CRASH!!! Stop sending out buggy software. 13.01 (build 13) crashes

13.01 (build 13) crashes constantly. It closes and goes right to desktop. No error log!

62 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  4 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please fix the Saving Workspaces bug

I have been dealing with this bug for years now.

I move all of my panels to where I want them, right click on my personal workspace, click "Save Changes to this Workspace", quit Premiere, re open Premiere (doesn't matter new project or the same project), and all my panels are in different places again even though I am on my same personal workspace. Have tried making new workspaces, doesn't work. I just got a brand new Macbook Pro and installed Premiere for the first time, so its not some old preference file or something screwing it up. This also…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Don't release updates that break the software I'm paying for!

Video won't synch with audio.

can't add more that one video clip before it thinks that all subsequent video clips are audio only.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. FIX THOSE NUMEROUS CRASHES OR LOSE ALL YOUR PAYING CUSTOMERS!!

It´s a mess on my Macbook, never has been before. I´m LOSING CLIENTS because of your buggy ****** not-working PRO 2019 and 2020 !!
    WILL LEAVE and take a LOT of your customers with me if this is not FIXED NOW !!!!
    Jesus in heaven, what happened to you guys at adobe and the formerly great software ??

macbook pro 2018 mojave
    32 GB, 6-core 2.2. Ghz, 4K, INTEL + Radeon 560X

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Two separate icons for toggling the layers we paste to and the layers we use to move the playhead left and right

Two separate icons for toggling the layers we paste to and the layers we use to move the playhead left and right

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Workspaces Not working... still

It would be nice to actually save a workspace and have it come back like I left it. You know - like it was several editions ago - BEFORE you guys started screwing up Premiere with your updates!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. it not easy to work with at all

not very easy to understand

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Learn what 100% means

It's kind of annoying that Premiere and AME don't seem to understand what 100% means when rendereing something. Sometimes it's still working on it for say half an hour when it sais Encoding: 100% before it's actually finished

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Why, when I log in to the forums, is one of my default categories "Post Production in Japanese" and how can I remove it?

When I log in to these forums, since you closed the Encore ones I now get a Premiere Pro page instead but with one of my followed items being "Post Production In Japanese". I did not choose this, or SDK or some of the others so who did and how can I remove them please?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Premiere Pro disappearing project files

Premiere Pro has completely lost 4 of my project files. All footage is still there and the .prproj files and autosaves have completely disappeared. Evidence of the files existing are in the media cache but the projects are no where on any of my local drives or desktop or recyclying bin or from a recovery programme.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base