Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bug - Drag Select in Timeline

I'm experiencing a bug where I can no longer drag select (lasso) both audio and video in the timeline. As soon as I cross the divider from V to A, video becomes deselected as audio is selected.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Resolved  ·  2 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. i cant get my tutorial back

I tried clicking the help button and clicking premiere pro in- app tutorials button but nothing came up. I don't know how to get it back. its not fair if I forget how to work things and I cant get the tutorials back. I REFUSE TO GOOGLE ANYTHING. I WANT THE TUTORIALS. please. sorry I yelled I just want the tutorial back. thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Just start subtitles again

Every time I use the subtitle tool I encounter a new issue, clearly this feature hasn't had much testing, with multiple forums posts showing many users experiencing the same difficulties:

Export options disappearing (solution: roll-back to an obsolete version of premiere)

Title tracks not updating in timeline despite being updated in the subtitle tool (solution: edit the set file externally)

Not being able to export baked-in captions through media encoder (apparently fixed but I still have this issue)

Free subtitle software, and even the free version of DaVinci Resolve makes subtitling far, far easier, so why not just start again…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Copy/paste, select multiple, move multiple captions as if working with clips in timeline

it would be great if you could work with captions as you do with clips of footage in the timeline. Copy/paste, select multiple, move multiple captions just working with clips. Instead, we can only work with the entire caption layer, have to cut it separately if we want to move it about independently from the other captions. Let the timecodes adjust on their own if the captions move in the timeline. Don't give the captions layer its own timecode.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Stop trying to use just CC as the version name

The first version after CS6 was CC, then you started adding the release year. Now in 2018 you've dropped the year and are just calling it CC again. This is really confusing. Just leave the numbers on the name. There was nothing wrong with that.

If you really don't want to use the year, at least include the program version number. There needs to be something there so we can keep track of what's installed.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Caption window

When adding a new caption, focus jumps back to first line.
    Focus should stay on new blank caption to avoid unnecessary scrolling.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base