Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Include year in the application icon

I tried searching for this, and didn't find a post, though there must be one. Please update the use Icons for all Adobe applications, not just Premiere Pro so they show the year in the icon instead of just Pr as it shows for Premiere. Sure I can hover my cursor over the app and it will tell me if it is 2019 or 2020, and I can hack each version to put my own custom icon with the info, though every update kills it. Why should 2019 and 2020 have the same icon? I often have to use different…

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Your suggestion makes sense.
    However, given PPro’s increased release cadence (several per year), and the fact that Adobe has removed the year from the product names, it’s unlikely we’ll make this change.

2. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The OS-level support upon which that support relied, is gone. While it would be possible for PPro to develop our own self-contained support for DV capture, that would preclude our work on other, current formats. We will focus our development and testing efforts on modern formats.

3. can you

I whant trial version for 1 project not 7 days

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Automatic Label of files in bin

It would be great if I could set up a colour for the files I import in a bin, without having to select it every time

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Stop Updating and Causing Problems.

Please stop with the useless updates. I pay for this product because it is nice and easy to use yet every update brings problems. I used this product for 3 years and never had a problem until the most recent update. I had to install a driver and now Media Encoder doesn't even load in my projects. Once this plan is over I will definitely will be finding a different software to use.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. All in one program

You guys need to do what Black Magic is doing with resolve. We need an all in one program that does everything so we don't have to use the dynamic link which is very ******* hardware, it is confusing, unintuitive and slows down the editing process which is already hard enough as it is. We need a program that has a media manager and has Premier pro, after effects, photoshop, audition, and media encoder all wrapped up into one program seprated by tabs live resolve does. Also, GPU acceleration, please. My computer has a great GPU and it is getting…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Each of our products are focused on different users. While they work together very well, we have no interest in munging them all together.

We continue to add GPU acceleration where doing so makes the most sense.

7. Resign

If you cant achieve the same kind of quality with your program for PC as it is on Mac you might as well not even sell it for PC. The problems with this program are too many to count on PC. Frankly I don't much like Mac and would rather use a PC. That is why I am looking into alternatives to premiere pro because everytime I attempt to edit a project of sizeable length I encounter a problem with your program. I am forced to use it in college but I am graduating soon and I will find and…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. In App Web Browser

I'd like to have a plug in available for a Web browser, It would be good to be able to look at my scripts/ storyboards in app while editing.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add middle mouse button functionality

Allow the middle mouse button to be used from scrolling, or to be added to key shortcuts in the key command editor

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Premiere DVD/Blueray Menu Features

Dear Adobe,

I love your products and it's easy for me to make professional art at high quality with your products. You have this old piece of software, Encore, to make dvd/blueray menus. I loved encore because I could make high quality menu affordable for me. Could y'all please make it so I don't have to uninstall and reinstall Premiere to use Encore or bring something like it to Adobe CC. I want to make dvd/bluerays with subtitle options with bonus features for behind the scenes. Cause I want to make a professionally high quality product that people who like…

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. return of the good old SAA-menu-system.

Combine the new menu structure with the good old standard saa-menu's that'll save tons of time - instead of every program having it's own menu-structure. I hate it!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Make Premiere Stable FIRST, Bring Joy Back to Editing.

I started using Premiere way back in version 5.0/5.1. I left Premiere for Avid in 2000 as it was a total pain to edit with and was not reliable at all. When I returned to using Premiere in 2012 I expected it would have improved stability, but that isn’t the case. Premiere today is plagued by constant bugs and inconstant performance between Macs and Pcs. I only use Premiere now because the place I work for mandates it. I do not use Premiere by choice, and should my manager ask I would strongly recommend moving away from Premiere. As an…

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I’m gonna close this request as it is neither a bug report nor a feature request, and therefore non-actionable for the product team.

We hear you on the overall sentiment, though – please come back and either look at the other requests already filed and vote for them, or enter a specific request or bug report if it’s not on user voice yet.

Thanks
    Patrick

13. Make it stable

I'm tired of being a beta tester. Your software is not stable or reliable. I don't care about all of the new features you add. If it crashes constantly and major fundamental aspects of the software don't work, you new features don't matter.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base