Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make Premiere Stable FIRST, Bring Joy Back to Editing.

I started using Premiere way back in version 5.0/5.1. I left Premiere for Avid in 2000 as it was a total pain to edit with and was not reliable at all. When I returned to using Premiere in 2012 I expected it would have improved stability, but that isn’t the case. Premiere today is plagued by constant bugs and inconstant performance between Macs and Pcs. I only use Premiere now because the place I work for mandates it. I do not use Premiere by choice, and should my manager ask I would strongly recommend moving away from Premiere. As an…

11 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I’m gonna close this request as it is neither a bug report nor a feature request, and therefore non-actionable for the product team.

We hear you on the overall sentiment, though – please come back and either look at the other requests already filed and vote for them, or enter a specific request or bug report if it’s not on user voice yet.

Thanks
    Patrick

2. Make it stable

I'm tired of being a beta tester. Your software is not stable or reliable. I don't care about all of the new features you add. If it crashes constantly and major fundamental aspects of the software don't work, you new features don't matter.

6 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base