Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add Rulers and draggable guides in the program window

Please add rulers and draggable guides to the program window - just like how they exist in photoshop and after effects. Once set the guides could be toggled on and off with a programmable keyboard shortcut.

440 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Completed  ·  57 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Essential Graphics and Effect Controls Panels stack layers in opposite directions

When creating layers and groups in the Essential Graphics Panel, they work top-down. The same layers and groups as they appear in the Effect Controls Panel are reversed and work from bottom-up. It's confusing and counter intuitive. Please make the layers in both panels work in the more natural direction of top-down.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bug: title-safe and action-safe guides need to be set for every new project

Running 13.0.2 on Windows 10 1809 17763.316.

In the Program Monitor's Overlay Settings, I've changed the Title Safe Area to 10% horizontal and 10% vertical and the action safe area to 7% horizontal and 7% vertical, as per SMPTE RP 2046-2:2009.

However, when I open a new project, I see Premiere's defaults of 20%, 20%, 10%, 10%, as if the parameters had never been adjusted. I open the Overlay Settings window to see that my numbers show 10%, 10%, 7%, 7%, just like I had typed them earlier. I type all of them in again, and then they display properly.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Reveal Sequence in Project not working properly on Mac in 12.1

Hi, this is on Mac OS X 10.13.3 Premiere 12.1

It used to be (in the previous version of Premiere) that when I used "Reveal Sequence in Project" if the item was not within the bin currently open in the Project Panel, it would open a new panel at the root location of the sequence and display it.

Now in 12.1 it simply does nothing unless I manually open the enclosing bin in the Project panel. Otherwise it just does nothing, with no feedback or anything.

18 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

26 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Thanks a lot for Canon RAW light support

Thanks a lot for Canon RAW light support !
    I am so happy to be able to playback smoothly my Raw file ( at 1/4 ) on my 2013 MacbookPro ( 2,3 Ghz Intel Core i7 with Nvidia GeForce GT 750 M 2048 Mo )
    Thanks !

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Multiple Projects open in new window option.

Option to open a second project in a new window, or like it does now, new panels mixed in with the current project. If I want to quickly open another project to get an export going, or make some quick changes, I don't want the chaos of multiple timelines and project bins all blended into the same window of panels. SHould be able to open it as if you are opening a new premiere pro app.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base