Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The new export screen is clumsy, bulky, and requires more clicking.

I used to be able to easily zip up and down the various settings just with a quick scroll of the mouse wheel. Now, I'm constantly clicking, clicking, clicking to open various tabs. Because the boxes are much bigger, far less information is being displayed on my screen. Please, is there some way I can go back to the friendlier older version??

575 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

449 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

All,

first of all I wanted to thank everyone for making this a productive conversation over the last couple of days.

As several people responded to my comment about keeping the tone civilised, I need to dwell on that for a minute. Please hear me out, this is important to everyone on my crew and I hope it will be to you.

Saying that we shouldn't be surprised when things get heated is very problematic in my opinion. How do you expect a junior person on my team to respond to a technical question when it is combined with something that can easily be described as hate speech? How do you think we can actually come together on actual issues when there's already the assumption that we're a big faceless corporation, not even listening to our customers?

People on my team have received threats. I've been there over the years,…

2. Shortcuts cannot be used when entering Japanese on Windows

Shortcuts cannot be used when entering Japanese on Windows

On a Windows computer
    If the character input setting is "Japanese input (IME)" instead of "English input", the PremierePro shortcut will not work.

By the way, on Macintosh
    Shortcuts work even when “Japanese input” is selected.

Some users have complained about what they can do with Macintosh but not with Windows.

Windowsパソコンにおいて
    文字入力設定が、「英語入力」ではなく「日本語入力(IME)」になっていると、PremiereProのショートカットが効かない。

ちなみにMacintoshにおいては
    「日本語入力」の時でも、ショートカットが効く。

Macintoshではできるのに、WIndowsで出来ないことで、一部のユーザーから不満の声があがっている。

191 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  44 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Rework set / scale to frame size

The menu commands 'Scale to Frame size' and 'Set to frame size' must win the award for the most badly named commands in Premiere Pro. I teach PrPro and they are almost guaranteed to generate a look of quizzical incredulity on any new users face when I tell them that the command with 'Scale' in its name doesn't adjust the scale parameter, but the one without 'Scale' in the name does...

It's time to grab the bull by the horns and fix this.

In addition...
    Frame sizes ain't what they used to be. 16x9 isn't the one and only. We…

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Color labels in Productions - should be able to make colors project/production-wide

An incredibly useful feature is being able to make all clip label colors the same, project-wide. For example, sort the Project window to group low res clips, make them a color, and now all those clips, in all timelines, show that color, making it easy to update them. But Productions has removed this feature (that Setting appears only when using a standalone project, not one in a Production), and it urgently needs to be brought back, as it's exactly the kind of feature a large project with multiple editors needs. We desperately need a workaround for this.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Autosave reset if i save manually

Can we have it that, if i save the project the autosave function then resets its timer.

eg, Autosave is set to 10 mins. I happen to manually save the project at the 9 minute mark of this autosave countdown. Instead of it then interrupting my workflow by saving again in 1 minute. Autosave then resets back to 10 minutes and begins its countdown again.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Color Coded Sequence Tabs

Being able to color code tabs when you have multiple sequences open.

308 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  25 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Grace period for being offline is not working... making me sign in each day. This is unacceptable as I plan on editing offgrid.

Grace period for being offline is not working... making me sign in each day. This is unacceptable as I plan on editing offgrid.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Team projects for all full CC licenses.

I currently have a Creative Cloud One year Membership in which I can't utilize team projects. I work in collaboration with other editors but we live in different areas and finance our own equipment and software. We all have full CC memberships but can't collaborate efficiently.

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  12 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base