Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Premiere Pro - RAM Filling up until computer crashes

I'm posting a new topic for this issue as the other 5-page thread isn't getting any replies from Adobe Support no more and this serious issue is impacting my work enourmously.

My Adobe premiere auto-updated to the latest 2021 version 15.2 and the **** started again :

As soon as I open Premiere my RAM starts to gain more and more every minute one GB Ram is added, without even having any footage in my timeline. After a while my computer freezes completely with the RAM filled up over my maximum amount (for example the activity monitor says that Premiere…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. BUG: Timeline clip label colors disappear when changing to list view in Project Panel

Here is a new bug I am dealing with today. I am editing a multicam sequence and during the process I have used clip label colors to organize sections of the edit. In the project panel if I switch from icon view to list view all these labels disappear and the whole timeline reverts to the multicam clip's default label color. Reverting back to icon view does not restore my clip label colors. I have attached a video showing this bug.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

What version of PPro are you running?

We’ve tried, but haven’t been able to reproduce this behavior.

It seems like what happens during a “sideways sync” (changes made in one open Productions project, being reflected into other open Productions projects); there is a slight delay while the update takes place.

Also, could be related to the new label colors feature..but switching from icon to list view shouldn’t impact that.

If you toggle the “Show Source Clip Name and Label” item in PPro’s timeline wrench menu, does it restore their label colors?

3. description column for projects in production panel

Be useful to have a description or 'notes' column against projects in the production panel - to keep note of what is going on with that project

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Not able to click and drag files around project window when using Production feature

Sometimes when I open up projects using the Production window I am not able to drag files around in the now open project window. The only way to get the dragging back is to restart premier.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. More efficient metadata...yes, like Avid.

Make the metadata work more like Avid.
    1. Allow for batch entering of clip info for metadata fields. Example, say I have 12 files. I want to label al with Scene 2. I can update all 12 files at once to scene 2 and not individually.

1. Say you have a sub clip of a file that already has metadata, it automatically brings in all of that clip data with it. Also, if you update either the sub clip or the source of that sub clip the metadata is linked. So if you update it in one, it updates it is…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Remove auto-add audio tracks

Currently, Premiere Pro adds audio tracks to a sequence whenever a file with more audio tracks than the sequence contains is opened in the Source Monitor. So, say I have a sequence with four audio tracks. If I open a clip in the Source Monitor that has 8, four more tracks are automatically added to the Sequence. This is behavior is fine for the auto-generation of NEW sequences, but frustrating in that it modifies an existing sequence with no user input whatsoever. The functionality for adding tracks, as well as source patching and track targeting, works fine, and this behavior…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base